Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Patch 9.1.5 - Starting Gear Armor Sets

Patch 9.1.5 - Starting Gear Armor Sets
    Simaia has datamined new armor sets from Patch 9.1 data. Although unavailable for now, these new sets could be replacing starter gear from Vanilla zones since their icons are named "starting gear".

A message from the Overwatch Team - McCree Rename Planned, New FFA Map
    The Overwatch Team has shared on Twitter that McCree will be renamed in the near future. The narrative story arc and game content that was planned for this September will be delayed, however, a new FFA map will be launched instead.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-10-23 at 09:08 AM.

All the poor players with their surname being McCree who had McCree as their favorite character because of a ridiculous related notion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda cool, I guess.

Those are decent-looking armour sets. Verrrry interesting.

This will cost more than a raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    This will cost more than a raid tier.
    expansion is gonna be no raids, no tier. Just a half dozen minor fixes and token gestures while ion's voice plays in a loop berating the players
    Wrath baby and proud of it

I guess its kinda neat? It isn't content though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin of Pride View Post
    It's stuff already in the game, albeit not enabled.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    gear looks horrible lmao what are we interlopers ?

The armor looks like a body painting. Is the preview rendering wrong? Or they want it to look this way?

Its almost like the entire outfit is one giant texture.

Well looks like that’s a reason to do all the old zones 8 times over.

7+ Year Old Account
    hope i dont lose my beach outfit
    some of the armor pieces just look like pajamas and all of them are as always just slapped on textures on the player models might as well wear paper

Im ready for World of Warcraft: A Realm Reborn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin of Pride View Post
    .5 patches are never content...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Can we please get accessories? The nightborne have those potion bottles and flasks attached to their belts, I’ve always wanted!

Also, civilian clothing for races please. Some of prefer profession looking gear, shopkeeper outfits, citizen clothing based on our people. The nightborne have nice normal vests and sleeves and collars and scrolls tucked in belt with quill and stuff, Tauren have tribal garb, can have dream catcher and medicine/seed/herb pouch, pandaren can have robes and kegs and teapots.

I’m not talking about heritage armor, I’m talking about civilian, profession, casual outfits for those of us who don’t want to save worlds but would rather relax in our home town or travel or trade, etc.

For an expansion filled with cosmetics and customization, I'd like to mention that profession-themed gear, such as pocketed vests for leather workers, tailors, and others, quill and scroll-stuffed satchels for scribes, tool belts tucked with handy tools and a pair of gem cutting goggles for jewelcrafters and engineers, and tome-toting travel bags for our trades. Simple yet immersive pieces of cosmetic gear such as profession-pouched belts and backpacks dangling with items we use for our craftsmanship, engineer and jewelcrafter toolboxes, blacksmith helmets and apron, etc.

I think lots of players would have fun collecting and crafting these clothes, and I think the WoW community would love a wardrobe of civilian and profession gear to dawn when relaxing from honing skills and saving worlds. hopefully we'll see vials, potion bottles, blueprints, gem boxes, pouches of enchanting supplies, and various job-related ornaments adorning our busy workers. belts,vests, backpacks, satchels, waist packs, pouches, pockets, special hats and gloves, would all be cool!

Cosmetic slot for back, waist, and face/head! For accessories!

Also, some cloaks with hood would be really immersive and awesome to clad ourselves in.

Hooded cloaks!

I recommend/suggest a cosmetic/accessory slot next to our gear slot, that will allow us to have our main gear per main slot and attach accessories/cosmetics to the main gear slot's gear. That way we can have our cloak and quiver or hat and glasses or belt and object.

I prefer more normal items on the back like rucksacks, backpacks, duffle bags, quivers, and race/culture items like tauren and highmountain tauren totems, hopefully goblin rockets, gnome generator pack, etc. These things are fine for whatever these things are but the immersive, practical, recognizable items are what I look forward to, to really deck out my character in their fantasy.

Back, face, and belt accessories/cosmetics can offer a lot to us and to the game, especially if we have a dedicated accessory/cosmetic slot per those gear slots, that way items, objects, decorations, ornaments, belongings, etc, can hitch to our gear, adorn us along with our gear, rather than replacing/being instead of our gear. It's basically a few extra slots, specific for no-stat adornments that accompany our characters, further enriching/enhancing the fantasy of our toons.

Hopefully pandaren heritage armor comes with a wooden brew keg, with iron koi fish topper or bonsai tree potted atop the barrel, or some ornately carved cloud serpents in the drum of ale. with some teapots, kegs, flasks, gourd jugs, spirit bottles attached or dangling from ropes wrapped around it!
    Last edited by snugg; 2021-08-27 at 12:32 AM.

Especially first 2 rows looks like star wars / star trek. Would guess its the color pallet more than the style.

... why are all the armour sets on a woman?

No you, sit the fuck back down, no anti feminism here, I want to ALSO see them on a male character.

its looks cool, when we dont use so much rgb leds in our gear

They look different, very different, like built to have 3D maps over texture or to be used with certain shaders. Could this be a hint on an engine change?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    ... why are all the armour sets on a woman?

No you, sit the fuck back down, no anti feminism here, I want to ALSO see them on a male character.
    Because the dataminer decided to showcase them on a female model? Not a hard conclusion to come to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !