So Archivist Codex ranks - question

I dont have a 60 at Archivist Codex rank 6.

What i have is a monk at rank 3, and my new main - a priest, which is rank 1.

How do i level my new main in these Codex ranks the fastest ?

I know people are doing somekind of rift grinding in grps, but the "Repaired Riftstone" key needed, is purchased from Rank 4 Codex. (u can buy this at rank 1 if you have a character with rank 6).

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot77 View Post
    I dont have a 60 at Archivist Codex rank 6.

What i have is a monk at rank 3, and my new main - a priest, which is rank 1.

How do i level my new main in these Codex ranks the fastest ?

I know people are doing somekind of rift grinding in grps, but the "Repaired Riftstone" key needed, is purchased from Rank 4 Codex. (u can buy this at rank 1 if you have a character with rank 6).
    Just do the rep on your new main. If your monk barely hit r3 you are only 18% done with the rep required to hit r6.
    And also, you typing this thread, took longer than looking up what everyone will repeat to you: Google WoW Archivists Codex Reputation guide.

You can enter the rift without the Repaired Riftstone via the portals that are RNG located in Korthia.

It's probably the fastest way. Got like ~15k Cataloged Research/40 min doing that with a random teams.