Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    oh its a weekly for the boss

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    It definitely won't happen. People asked about this in BfA and they said no as they would rather add new models you can earn through rather than just updating what people have. And that's basically what they've done so far besides the worgen racial mounts (which are 2 plain horses).
    First, I would never say that something won't happen - Blizzard has shown to change course even if they said something else in the past. If we get a world revamp with 10.0 I honestly expect an HD update on classic/tbc mounts with additional tints to farm from rares in the world. Besides that, the "tbc" style Dragonhawks are literally 1:1 copies of the wild Dragonhawks, so if they update the NPC models they will automatically update the mounts aswell - the same happened with the ugly plainstriders, the amani bear or the kodos already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    oh its a weekly for the boss
    It's daily, and I just got mine on kill number 73 on a lvl 45 alt.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not 1%......... Just got it on my 10th kill
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they hotfixed the mount? got the axe though..

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Well that's a /thread right there isn't it. I think Akama's Edge was what should have had the low chance and something in the coding mucked it up and made it to those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Unpopular opinion,,but they should never have made an iconic boss, like deathwing, a mount...if anything should be 1% droprate, what's next, flying arthas lich king mount? illidan? sargeras?

As for that belf mount, it's not fancy enuff to warrant a low droprate, that's shitty to give most players nada during anniversary.
    Well, dragons are mounts in the game, I don't think there is any mount thats a human such as Arthas. Or Illidan, no elf mount either. Sargeras would have the same issue, perhaps too big...

Deathwing was always lame anyways. Shitty character that was made a huge bad in an xpac. Previously he took a beat every turn and was cunning, in cata he was powerful beyond belief and crazed.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah bout 10 people got the mount in my first alts run i got it.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Happy now?

It went from being a cool. 15 years old rare mount which we finally have a small chance to get, to become a common mount evryone has, even people who didn´t know about its existence until 4 days ago.

Yes, I am indeed happy now.

Also, what the heck are you talking about? It didn't exist 4 days ago, it's new for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Happy now?

It went from being a cool. 15 years old rare mount which we finally have a small chance to get, to become a common mount evryone has, even people who didn´t know about its existence until 4 days ago.
    Maybe go outside an touch some grass before the winter comes?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

i personally didnt care about the mount, but if dont drop akama's edge before the end of the event i'l riot XD

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Maybe go outside an touch some grass before the winter comes?
    What is your point here exactly, if I may ask?

They stopped putting in much effort since Wotlk
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Is this where we pretend you wouldn't have complained about Blizzard "wasting development time" on a high res model for an optional anniversary event had they done that instead?
    I didn't complain about the mount they offered. I just pointed out the obvious. I couldn't care less about the anniversary event. The exp bonus is nice and my one handed users got a new transmog with the Akama axe, but I don't care about the mount.

Don't know why I would complain about them wasting development time when nobody who works on development has anything to do with the art team, though.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2021-11-29 at 02:47 PM.