Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

New Shop Transmog Items Live - Murloc Backpack and Celestial Observer's Ensemble

New Shop Transmog Items Live - Murloc Backpack and Celestial Observer's Ensemble
    Two new transmog items are now live! The Baby Murloc Satch-Shells ($15 USD) and Celestial Observer's Ensemble ($20 USD) are available for purchase.

• The Baby Murloc Satch-Shells is a new 6 month subscription reward. You'll also get the Imp in a Ball toy in Burning Crusade Classic.
      • The backpack is a back-slot transmog item.
      • Baby Murloc Satch-Shells come in three color variants: Red, Blue, and Green. Swap them as often as you like.
      • When you enter combat, the baby murlocs will retreat to their shells.
    • The new Stargazer's Pack includes the Celestial Observer’s Ensemble transmog set, the Celestial Steed mount, and the Argi pet.
      • If you already own one or more items from The Stargazer’s Pack, its price will automatically adjust.
      • The discounted price on the pack is valid through November 29, 2021.
      • The pieces of the Celestial Observer's Ensemble can be worn separately or as a whole.

Save Big on WoW Black Friday Deals
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Whether you’re getting into the season of giving for your friends and family—or simply want to treat yourself to something fun—save up to 50% on Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and more during our Black Friday sale.

Save up to 40% on the new Stargazer’s Pack
    Take to the stars! This three-pack of cosmetic items** includes the Celestial Observer’s Ensemble for your transmog collection, the Celestial Steed for your mount collection, and Argi for your pet collection—at an out-of-this-world discount*.

What’s Inside

New Celestial Observer’s Ensemble transmog set
    This complete cosmetic transmog set allows you to don raiment of pure stardust, woven through with the very magic used to forge the constellations of Azeroth. Celestial Observer’s Ensemble can be worn piecemeal or as a complete outfit, giving you the ultimate flexibility to express your fashion sensibilities.
    The Celestial Observer's Ensemble transmog set is also available as a standalone purchase from the Shop.

A star-studded mount and an interstellar pet
    Ride into the darkest night astride the magical Celestial Steed that will light your way through the duskiest corners of Azeroth, and enjoy uplifting companionship of Argi, your new inter-goat-lactic pet. Mount automatically scales to the fastest riding or flying skill known by each character.

Get it now in the Blizzard Shop or in-game store.

Save up to 50% on Shadowlands
    It’s the perfect time to upgrade to the latest expansion, Shadowlands with a variety of ways to gear up, quickly get into the latest action, and prepare to confront the Jailer in the upcoming content update: Eternity’s End.

Brave the beyond - Purchase Now

Save up to 30% on Burning Crusade Classic Upgrades
    Looking to get up to speed or adventure through Outland in style? The Dark Portal Pass gives you the boost you need to get started, and the Burning Crusade Classic Deluxe Edition adds to that a wealth of goodies for Burning Crusade Classic, plus a mount for World of Warcraft, as well as 30 days of game time.

Burning Crusade Classic Deluxe Edition Items - Purchase Now

*Offer valid through November 29, 2021.
    **Transmog, mount, and pet not available in World of Warcraft® Classic games.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-11-18 at 07:42 PM.

Pretty shit time to release this, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Let's be real here: when would be a good time to release it? For Blizzard I think maybe right after 9.2 or right around 10.0. But that's pretty much it when it comes to goodwill of the (left) players.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Everyone wants a PTR, and with the recent Bobby stuff, this? Uh oh...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Let's be real here: when would be a good time to release it?
    A month after this Bobby shit dies down?

i fully understand that artists work on these and not the people who design content but the general base doesn't and won't care anyways. kind of a bad time to monetize new and unique armor and back items. though judging by bobbies apparent behavior, he doesn't care about anything but himself and money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    No it isn't.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I literally got my popcorn out and EVERYTHING for the comments. Please come in here and WRECK yoself PLEASEEEEE

Yeah, there's never a good time to release cash shop/sub based rewards when you are already paying a subscription cost.

Shame really, I may have considered going for the murloc, it's really cute, before all the grab-ass was revealed a few months ago.

They really need some money lol. What a bunch of pathetic human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i fully understand that artists work on these and not the people who design content but the general base doesn't and won't care anyways. kind of a bad time to monetize new and unique armor and back items. though judging by bobbies apparent behavior, he doesn't care about anything but himself and money.
    I could have told you that years ago.

I mean, the belt with a book on it is nice. That's about all.

in b4 the ffxiv shop good bliz shop bad comments

(yes ffixv does the same thing shut up already)

So the set is not even part of the 6 month sub offer? They tryna give a fucking cloak transmog instead?

Going from mounts to transmog sets to a single piece of cosmetic, kek. They really don't want to keep people on 6 month subs..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. Read the room.

What is wrong with you guys?!

Erm.... Blizzard has one of THE WORST PR TEAMS IN THE WORL..... UNIVERSE! ������

Literally doesn't matter when you are on 6 month sub anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    This. At a time where Activision and Blizzard are besieged with scandal and an ever-growing sentiment that its developers are tone deaf and completely out of touch, this is hilariously bad timing. Blizzard already lost 13% of its MAU's in the last quarter; that they continue to peddle these cosmetics tied to extended periods of subscription shows how increasingly desperate they've become for retention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Blizz must have some new shit they're adding to the store if they're being this active.
    I called it.

I really want to know who's the brilliant brain that ordered to release this NOW.

Too bad I can only unsubscribe once (and still have 2 months left .. sigh). I hate murlocs.