Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I finally understand why noone talks to eachother in wow.

10 Days suspension, not mute no a suspension for saying this.
    (First part is RBG/pvp related).

What do you think, fair?

I take it you wrote this and object to a suspension that you received from this chat log?
    So just affording myself a glance, you decided to write "i hope u die" in addition to the n word.

It shouldn`t come as a surprise to you really, of course it`s unfortunate for you that you may be suspended,
    but surely you should understand why.

Because of your own toxicity? Yeah, I think it's fair.

Is water wet?

The biggest crossover episode between being lazy and toxic.

Dude, you can't be dropping n bombs in the lord's year two thousand twenty one. Sorry, but this is justified and frankly a bit confusing that you don't seem to agree.

Nah - we need more people like you.

To do the walk of shame.

The weirdest part is that it's a 10 day suspension. Probably should have been longer.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused, are you saying people aren't communicating anymore because of dumbfucks like the person in the images, or are those your own messages and you are complaining about being suspended?

Formerly known as Arafal

Yeah, no one talks to eachother because they don't want to risk running into someone like you

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I'm confused, are you saying people aren't communicating anymore because of dumbfucks like the person in the images, or are those your own messages and you are complaining about being suspended?
    This is from the e-mail he got from Blizzard for his suspension lol

I think Blizzard is being too lenient with the person saying those things, if they only gave him ten days off.

Wait... you got (obviously) supeded for this because someone finally was annyoed enough to report you and now you look on a forum for people to support you? When i have never seen are more clear cut case... ever... either you are a little bit full of yourself or you are doing the thing that starts with t which you are nor allowed to say here or you get suspend yourself... ironically...

Or you got that from anywhere else... because that is not ingame. So either from yourself or another older post which makes this whole topic dated.

Yeah, ten days seems fair for that.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only 10 days? Abusive language, gambling, insults, death threats. I mean, if you spoke like that to me I'd 100% report. I feel 10 days is light, at least 30 days makes more sense.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be happy it wasn't me or it would have been longer than 10 days.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant tell if hes trolling or....Whomever said that crap should be banned. Toxic behavior should be heavily punished.

That is not in any way a reasonable way to communicate. Whats wrong with people.

This isn't exactly talking to eachother. It's venting into the void or at people.

Try and talk and see what happens.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    "I violated the TOS and got punished for it, how could this happen to me!?"

3+ Year Old Account
    If that's you, then holy moly are you a salty sailor. I think a 10 day suspension is entirely within the realm of reason at that point.

ADDENDUM: As to why people no longer talk to each other in game, that can be more attributed to QoL improvements and the increased amount of "action" the game's had over the years, e.g. not having to spend several minutes running from one part of the map to the other, looking at YOU, Barrens.
    Last edited by Chilela; 2021-11-30 at 04:45 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    This isn't exactly talking to eachother. It's venting into the void or at people.

Try and talk and see what happens.
    I'm going to take a guess and say they are only showing what HE said and not the full chat logs.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.