Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    The west is not fucking off because Taiwan is an independent country you sick shit.
    And this deviation from One China policy is why China sees conflict with West over Taiwan almost inevitable, and acts (and prepares) accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And this deviation from One China policy is why China sees conflict with West over Taiwan almost inevitable, and acts (and prepares) accordingly.
    I guess they will be as prepared as Russia was for invading Ukraine. We know how it'll end with dictatorship xD

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    Your 3 days wars have been going on for 90+ days. Also, You couldn't take Kyiv, it took them like 90 days for Azovstal to surrender but not all of them did surrender. Your "Air superiority" is not really superior since they can't fly above like 20-40 meters above the ground. Your running out of missiles. You are using a 60s tanks because you are running out of tanks. You have 20 times more army and heavy weapons in Donbas and u still can't take it. Just stop, at this point if u keep going Putin will send u on the frontline in Ukraine.
    Your news outlets were already saying "Russia is running out of missiles" back in March; missiles still fly to this day.

Donbass is getting routed as we speak. Kherson and Melitopol are switching to roubles.

Western help to Ukraine is laughable and makes no difference.

How's that 3 day mission to take over Kiev going?

Haven't a bunch of those western-provided missiles and tanks and shit been taking out Russian air/armor left and right?

Also, how's that three day "Special operation" going?

Or is Russia actually fighting Russians in Ukraine and that's why they're putting up such a strong fight?

Or has there been a new propaganda line to attempt to explain the incredible losses and lack of success for the Russian military, yet? I mean, are they gonna sink more warships in Ukrainian waters or something?

Edit: How many Russian generals have died, again, btw?
    Last edited by Edge-; 2022-05-27 at 05:40 PM.

Sigh. Another day or so of Shalcker and his fever dreams of how everything is working out JUST HOW RUSSIA PLANNED IT. Then hopefully he'll trip over his own conspiracy theories and we can go back to a proper debate.

"I happen to have 4 extra teeth. It's how I can prove I'm the rightful heir to the Russian throne". Points for anyone that gets the reference.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Your news outlets were already saying "Russia is running out of missiles" back in March; missiles still fly to this day.
    Please point out how many of them are guided missles now compared to the early days of your invasion.
    You seem to have the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Please point out how many of them are guided missles now compared to the early days of your invasion.
    They're guided by a laser pointer attached to an older missile. Da. Very advanced stronk ruzzian technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show me the support of Western actions by anyone except Western shills.
    You mean that resolution literally only 5 countries voted against? Sure.

China certainly has plans for Taiwan, and might be forced to enact military solution if West will go with similar course for Taiwan as West did with Ukraine.
    No, they won't.

The One China policy is a propagandistic article of faith having to do with perceptions of legitimacy, not a mission statement. There is no actual drive to reclaim Taiwan nor does China have the capacity to do so.

Obviously everyone would prefer West to f*** off and for China to deal with their wayward province as they see fit
    Nah, they wouldn't; they kind of enjoy having ready access to the high quality semiconductors the Republic of China provides them.

Oh, really? Could you show me the numbers?
    Considering less than half of the US' consumption alone is used for petrochemicals and agricultural products it stands to reason that a decline in the majority of oil's use (i.e. the energy sector) would free up production to offset any nonsense Russia or Saudi Arabia cares to engage in. To say nothing of any emergent technologies that would cut into petrochemical or agricultural products reliant on fossil fuels.

Like I said; you're basing your long term "prediction" on copium versus the actual trend, which is towards decarbonization - even in India and China.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

They're guided by a laser pointer attached to an older missile. Da. Very advanced stronk ruzzian technology.
    They literally used anti-ship missles against land targets. It's weird... or... pretty wild... I'm getting WH40k Orc vibes.
    https://vk.com/video/@mil?z=video-13..._-133441491_-2

Or maybe that's how the Moskva sank?

Would you really use those by choice if there is a possible NATO "threat" around the corner? Or do they have *so* many, that they just don't know what to do with them anymore.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-05-27 at 05:56 PM.

They literally used anti-ship missles against land targets. It's weird... or... pretty wild... I'm getting WH40k Orc vibes.
    https://vk.com/video/@mil?z=video-13..._-133441491_-2

Or maybe that's how the Moskva sank?
    That's just footage of them taking out Bismarck. They're fighting nazis, remember?

Obviously everyone would prefer West to f*** off and for China to deal with their wayward province as they see fit; but so far there is little indication of West being willing to do it.
    No one wants China to deal with Taiwan. I’m not even sure China wants to deal with Taiwan beyond giving their politicians something to flex about.

Microchips, unlike oil, are actually valuable.

Clearly missiles still exist as they still fly.

If i had to guess then i would expect current stockpile depletion to be somewhere between 1/10th and 1/4th; should be good enough for a year or two at current usage rates.

Clearly missiles still exist as they still fly.

If i had to guess then i would expect current stockpile depletion to be somewhere between 1/10th and 1/4th; should be good enough for a year or two at current usage rates.
    So you are saying Russia is using "dumb" bombs/missles on purpose to kill as many civilians as possible? You really can only choose one evil here...
    These hypersonic missles were used against low priority targets. What the fuck is Russia doing if it has so many to spend, yet they choose not to use them? Can the intentional killing of civillians be any more obvious then?

edit: is it because they hold them back because NATO could join the conflict?
    Is it the West's fault then?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-05-27 at 06:26 PM.

So you are saying Russia is using "dumb" bombs/missles on purpose to kill as many civilians as possible? You really can only choose one evil here...
    I doubt they even pretend to care about civilians at this point. Their talking points about Ukrainians are pure genocidal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show me the support of Western actions by anyone except Western shills.

You would expect a lot more countries to join in on sanctions if they would share your reasoning.

China certainly has plans for Taiwan, and might be forced to enact military solution if West will go with similar course for Taiwan as West did with Ukraine.

Obviously everyone would prefer West to f*** off and for China to deal with their wayward province as they see fit; but so far there is little indication of West being willing to do it.

Oh, really? Could you show me the numbers?
    That "wayward province" has de facto been an independent country since the 1950s.

You're doing a truly exceptional job of displaying the mush that's inside the head of many Russians.

Using where exactly? Missiles hit military targets; dumb bombs need bombers, and as far as i'm aware Russia have only flown bombers over Mariupol's AzovStal - which was clear military target.

These hypersonic missles were used against low priority targets.
    Low priority by which metric? Hypersonics mostly fly into Western Ukraine which still has somewhat working air defense to shoot down subsonic missiles; defense which still cannot intercept hypersonic missiles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Haven't a bunch of those western-provided missiles and tanks and shit been taking out Russian air/armor left and right?
    Why Ukraine still haven't taken anything back if they are so powerful, and constantly asks for more heavy equipment?

In reality a lot of them simply fail to work due to batteries; and then not all of those that hit penetrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the troll continues to forget about the Kyiv blitzkrieg

Missiles hit military targets
    The tons of evidence of them hitting residential areas and buildings disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tons of evidence of them hitting residential areas and buildings disagree.
    The only thing that's being said with that is that Russia considers residential areas and general civilians to be military targets really, which is a fucking abhorrent mindset.