10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    There is no point in Prig falling back to Crimea. Wagner already has Rostov and rumors have it they are taking Volgograd as well. Going back to Crimea is a death sentence.
    I mean on the Ukranian front, not the Russian one.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Russian military helicopters are bombing fuel depots held by the Wagner Group in the Voronezh region.

Lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I mean on the Ukranian front, not the Russian one.
    Could be, but I don't believe so. Crimea is still a death trap once the Kerch bridge gets blow up. It is absolutely the last place to hole up in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Could be, but I don't believe so. Crimea is still a death trap once the Kerch bridge gets blow up. It is absolutely the last place to hole up in.
    Agreed, but by the time this civil war in Russia is resolved, it might be the only bit of Ukranian territory they still hold.

Prighozin isn't looking to end the war, he thinks he can fight it better than Shoigu.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Haven't seen these small clips posted around, so here's a few that's been floating on imgur.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

MoD helicopter shot down by Wagner forces in Voronezh oblast.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/sta...80854487060480
    https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status...29345967972352

Russian Il-22M communications aircraft (reportedly RF-75917) was shot down by Wagner forces in Voronezh Oblast.

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status...42143280234496

Russians bombing Russia on Russian soil.

Something about a military convo moving north on the M2 to Moscow. Can anyone confirm?

5+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Tendar/status/16...994752/photo/1 many private jets are leaving moscow

the rats scurry away

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Agreed, but by the time this civil war in Russia is resolved, it might be the only bit of Ukranian territory they still hold.

Prighozin isn't looking to end the war, he thinks he can fight it better than Shoigu.
    He does think that and probably he can, but he won't be in the same situation Shoigu was at the start of the war. The Russian armed forces are in no way ready to continue this war for much longer. He would need to stabilize his new government, which means keeping a large amount of troops around.

He would also need full mobilization to possibly win a war in Ukraine and that would be a huge problem to do. It doesn't seem pragmatic to try when your power is barely established. Honestly Crimea is kind of a hot potato for him, I think he might even prefer it if Ukraine took it now while he's not in charge so he could blame it on the previous regime, because otherwise he'll have to continue a losing war in order to not seem weak by giving it up in negotiations.

Of course that's all assuming he survives this.

Zelensky speaks:

“Everyone who chooses the path of evil destroys himself,” he said.

“Who sends columns of troops to destroy the lives of another country and cannot stop them from fleeing and betraying when life resists.

“Who terrorises with missiles, and when they are shot down, humiliates himself to receive Shahed drones.

“Who despises people and throws hundreds of thousands into the war, in order to eventually barricade himself in the Moscow region from those whom he himself armed.

“For a long time, Russia used propaganda to mask its weakness and the stupidity of its government. And now there is so much chaos that no lie can hide it.

“And all this is one person, who again and again scared by the year 1917, although he is able to result in nothing else but this.

“Russia’s weakness is obvious. Full-scale weakness.

“And the longer Russia keeps its troops and mercenaries on our land, the more chaos, pain, and problems it will have for itself later.

“It is also obvious. Ukraine is able to protect Europe from the spread of Russian evil and chaos. We keep our resilience, unity and strength. All our commanders, all our soldiers know what to do.

“Glory to Ukraine!”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Went to sleep last night with a "Huh, something could be happening here."

Woke up today to "oooooooooooh shit!"

Kinda miss certain posters not being here to see their garbage takes on all this.
    The biggest Belgian Reddit is a shitshow full of garbage right now. Most people say it's CIA, "should we help Wagner with military aid" etc.

I knew some Belgians are stupid, but the takes over there are hilarious.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Well things just took a very interesting turn. Wonder how this will play out. Could it really be the end of Putin? It is my understanding that many oligarchs have been building their own private armies. If Mr Wagner (I forget his name) is able to persuade enough of the right people, who knows where that could lead. Interesting times indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

How many posters here have said that Russia can crush Ukraine whenever they decide to do so?

Well, surely this Wagner field trip towards Moscow shall be crushed asap with modern weaponry and superior firepower with the elite forces that have been chilling ever since February of 2022.

Come on Ork Warboss Putin, it's time to rouse the boyz for the last Waaagh of RuZZIa!

I'm pretty sure Prigozhin knows very well what forces are left for Russia's defense and how willing are they to oppose him, that's why he's taking this weekend road trip to Moscow.

Some reports have medvedev and pootie making a hasty retreat from Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I'm pretty sure Prigozhin knows very well what forces are left for Russia's defense and how willing are they to oppose him, that's why he's taking this weekend road trip to Moscow.
    You would think, I am sure he didn't get to where he is by being stupid, if you are going to shoot the devil in the back, you best not miss, and he has to know this, this isn't something to half arse.

That is, of course, assuming this isn't some sort of ploy.
    Last edited by tehealadin; 2023-06-24 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Apparently Putin left Moscow via helicopter heading towards Sankt Petersburg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Apparently Putin left Moscow via helicopter heading towards Sankt Petersburg.
    "Guys on my mark, when they get to Moskow we press that big red button and make 'em go boom". - Putin

*plugs in his headphone and puts on "Push the Button" by The Chemical Brothers"*
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2023-06-24 at 11:33 AM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Kinda hilarious.

Wagner recruitment billboards are now being taken down along highways.

A man prepares to take down a poster reading “Join us at Wagner”, which is associated with the owner of the Wagner private military contractor, Yevgeny Prigozhin, along a highway on the outskirts of St. Petersburg, Russia, Saturday, June 24, 2023.
    Last edited by Strange One; 2023-06-24 at 11:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/saintjavelin/sta...59782940913669

2021: The russian army is 2nd in the world!
    2022: The russian army is 2nd in Ukraine!
    2023: The russian army is 2nd in russia!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Russian air strike on Wagner column on the M-4 highway in Voronezh region.
    https://twitter.com/igorsushko/statu...60007714578433

It looks to be a civilian vehicle though, unclear if occupied by Wagner soldiers or not.