10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    As for the last part of your question, if RU didn't had working nukes, US and NATO would have invaded by now.
    Fucking lol. There are plenty of legitimate reasons besides Russia's (supposedly) remaining nuclear arsenal that this hasn't happened.

Starting to wonder if they've been spiking your kvass with copium at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So, in a welcome change, Turkiye seems to be throwing its support behind Ukraine much more thoroughly than before.

Yesterday, on day 500 of the war, they released prisoners of war that were to be kept in Turkiye until the end of the war as a part of a deal with the Kremlin.

And a couple days back, while Zeleksy was visiting, Erdogan endorsed Ukraine's bid to join Nato.

Now, my ability to foresee the future is pretty abyssmal, but if I were a betting man, I would expect to hear some positive news regarding Sweden during this Nato summit coming up next week. To me, it sounds like Erdogan has finally picked a side.

What are you talking about dude? Russia at the moment is quite successfully demilitarizing NATO, not just Ukraine. It's quite obvious that the western propaganda is failing one piece at a time: RU is put of missiles, RU is using washing machine chips, Russians fight in Bahmut with sovels hahaha.

As for the last part of your question, if RU didn't had working nukes, US and NATO would have invaded by now. MAD is quite working as expected, you can see it quite often from Western narative (we don't want war with Russia etc) as well as from Western actions, like don't send airplanes or long range missiles.
    You are truly the biggest retard I've ever seen. Congratulations.

10+ Year Old Account
    The moment Russia thinks it can nuke Poland as a “demonstration”, is the moment Russia ceases to exist.

Officials in NATO, think that the RU nukes work just fine though. You know the guys that actually inspect the deployed warheads and not some military analysts from WoW.

This war is a tragedy man. Ru shouldn't have never invaded, and we shouldn't have never aimed to get Ukraine into NATO.
    So many dead from both sides and for what? Everyone fking sucks, thats mt official opinion.
    I've no doubt they have working nukes after all. Just nowhere near as many of them as they claim. Much like Russia did have working tanks and other sundry vehicules, just not as many as claimed. It's not in anybody's interest to test that theory at the end of the day.

There was no push to get Ukraine into the EU or NATO prior to the war lol. Everyone knew it had too much issues in terms of instability and corruption, not to mention a proxy war on its borders. What are you even talking about with that point.

As for "demilitarizing" either part, well, that's just weapons-grade copium talk when the aid sent to Ukraine is a rounding error in NATO's overall budget and Ukraine now has one of the best armies in Europe. It's much like the idea of stopping NATO expansion when the war resulted in more countries joining it. Complete propaganda bullshit that no one with their head screwed on straight falls for.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Officials in NATO, think that the RU nukes work just fine though. You know the guys that actually inspect the deployed warheads and not some military analysts from WoW.

This war is a tragedy man. Ru shouldn't have never invaded, and we shouldn't have never aimed to get Ukraine into NATO.
    So many dead from both sides and for what? Everyone fking sucks, thats mt official opinion.
    NATO didn't want Ukraine. NATO is perfectly happy with the countries it already has, more add nothing and instead just make it harder to organise.

Could it possibly be that Ukraine wanted into NATO because Ukraine borders Russia and as Russia has been proving for basically the entirety of its exists the only protection from Russia is a superior military alliance?

NATO doesn't need, or want, Ukraine. Ukraine needs NATO to protect itself from Russia. And in trying to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO Russia is proving Ukraine correct in why it needs NATO.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    As for "demilitarizing" either part, well, that's just weapons-grade copium talk when the aid sent to Ukraine is a rounding error in NATO's overall budget and Ukraine now has one of the best armies in Europe. It's much like the idea of stopping NATO expansion when the war resulted in more countries joining it. Complete propaganda bullshit that no one with their head screwed on straight falls for.
    Listen, we've sent Ukraine what? Close to 200bln now worth of equipment (that we know off) right?
    Have you heard the latest of the counter offensive? They nees more tanks, more missiles, more of everything because they either used it or got destroyed. We've all seen the leopard and Bradley columns burn right?

We've also all have seen huge military depots getting blown up. We've read about Ukraine needing more and more to continue the counter offensive. What does that mean exactly?

200bln is many many years of military budget for most countries in NATO (but 1/3rd for US). Countries are saying no to new requests because they just don't have enough to send
    I can link you articles if you cant google.
    Thats the definition of dilemilitarization. Slowly but surely we'll be forced to switch to a war footing if we want to keep up. If US wasn't involved in this war, it would be over by now. All the rest NATO countries just dont have the means to give and prolong the war so much.

I know that this make you a bit uncomfortable, but its the truth - what can you do about it (besides maybe cope)?

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about dude? Russia at the moment is quite successfully demilitarizing NATO, not just Ukraine. It's quite obvious that the western propaganda is failing one piece at a time: RU is put of missiles, RU is using washing machine chips, Russians fight in Bahmut with sovels hahaha.
    Russia stronk! NATO weak!

Keep telling us how Russia is succeeding in this "3 day special operation" that reaches 500th day, how they weaken and pushed NATO away while doubling it's border length with them, how Putler and the country came out strong, while having an unopposed coup attempt that forced him to cut a deal with his "cook" to stop it.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2023-07-09 at 12:50 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Listen, we've sent Ukraine what? Close to 200bln now worth of equipment (that we know off) right?
    Have you heard the latest of the counter offensive? They nees more tanks, more missiles, more of everything because they either used it or got destroyed. We've all seen the leopard and Bradley columns burn right?

We've also all have seen huge military depots getting blown up. We've read about Ukraine needing more and more to continue the counter offensive. What does that mean exactly?

200bln is many many years of military budget for most countries in NATO (but 1/3rd for US). Countries are saying no to new requests because they just don't have enough to send
    Thats the definition of dilemilitarization. Slowly but surely we'll be forced to switch to a war footing if we want to keep up. If US wasn't involved in this war, it would be over by now. All the rest NATO countries just dont have the means to give and prolong the war so much.

I know that this make you a bit uncomfortable, but its the truth - what can you do about it (besides maybe cope)?
    Every penny given to Ukraine to kill Russians is a penny we don't have to spend killing Russians ourselves.

You, in your psychotic schizo worldview, think that the collective motherfucking West can't outspend fucking Russia on this conflict? You are delusional.

Unfortunately for your narrative, America is indeed part of NATO. And for them alone 200 bln to kneecap Russia is a bargain they'll take any day of the week.

Germany's pussy footing aside, the general opinion is indeed to keep sending aid, and that's not going to change for a long while no matter how much you might want it to. Because whatever it costs NATO, it costs Russia more and it has a far less robust economy that cannot replace losses in materiel easily, while NATO's military-industrial complex is chomping at the bits for an excuse to make more weapons. The US especially is not even close to being on a "war footing", whatever that's supposed to mean in a modern economy, and they're always the primary senders of aid because if there's one thing Americans know it's guns and gun accessories.

"Demilitarization" lol my man, stop reading Russia Today. Russia will run out of bodies before NATO runs out of weapons to proxy kill them with.

5+ Year Old Account
    The very idea that Russia would have success against an organised NATO force is laughable at this point. One of the main reasons Russia isn't being obliterated in Ukraine at the moment is that they have enough control of the air space preventing any decent air support for Ukrainian forces. It's currently inconceivable that Russia would be able to keep much of that control in a conventional conflict against NATO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Every penny given to Ukraine to kill Russians is a penny we don't have to spend killing Russians ourselves.

You, in your psychotic schizo worldview, think that the collective motherfucking West can't outspend fucking Russia on this conflict? You are delusional.
    Some questions:
    - Do you know that your 1st sentence makes you sound like a nazi? There are Russians that don't approve the war.
    - Did anyone at any point said that we can't outspent Russia?
    - Do you even understand half of the things that you read?
    - Do you read what you write?
    - Do you believe that swearing makes you make a point better, or appear more cool?
    - What are you? 12?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    The very idea that Russia would have success against an organised NATO force is laughable at this point. One of the main reasons Russia isn't being obliterated in Ukraine at the moment is that they have enough control of the air space preventing any decent air support for Ukrainian forces. It's currently inconceivable that Russia would be able to keep much of that control in a conventional conflict against NATO.
    Nope RU can't beat us in a conventional warfare. I even said that it doesn't make sense to even try. I also said that if it goes nuclear, there wont be any winners.
    Lastly Mazza, Russia hasn't mobilized dude. A fully mobilized Russia, means millions of soldiers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope RU can't beat us in a conventional warfare. I even said that it doesn't make sense to even try. I also said that if it goes nuclear, there wont be any winners.
    Lastly Mazza, Russia hasn't mobilized dude. A fully mobilized Russia, means millions of soldiers.
    With what equipment? We saw that they couldn't even properly supply the forces they have already sent. With what incentive? We saw tens of thousands of men just running away unopposed to other countries to avoid draft.

So you are basically telling us that Russia could mobilize "millions of soldiers" in current war, yet for some reason they didn't, and instead decided to suffer a chain of humiliating defeats that exposed it's sham of an army and culminated in a pissed off private contractor who decided to stage an unopposed coup?

500th day of this failed invasion and some peeps still believe in "russia stronk".

rofl
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2023-07-09 at 01:20 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Millions of underfed, underequipped and undertrained soldiers, yes that's gonna carry the day...

5+ Year Old Account
    Infantry masses have started to lose their effectiveness back in WWII, one could even argue that trend started back in 1864 during the US civil war. And that is ALL Russia would be able to do currently with millions of soldiers. And that is assuming they can train them, feed them and equip them. With what we have seen in the last 500 days you must be out of your mind in trusting Russian capacity to do so.

Stop with the idiotic propaganda. NATO is a defensive alliance. There is and never has been a recruitment campaign of eastern European nations, there was never an aim of getting Ukraine into the NATO. Those that joined did so because they wanted to join. Poland basically blackmailed the US into letting them in. It's Ukraine itself now that is begging to join the NATO. And it's the NATO keeping Ukraine out of the NATO for now.

When people share their opinion on issues they are not educated on they tend to sound like idiots.

Some questions:
    - Do you know that your 1st sentence makes you sound like a nazi? There are Russians that don't approve the war.
    Ahh, the good old "You must be a Nazi if you want Russia to stop genociding someone"-argument. I care very little about how Russiaboos and vatniks think I sound like.

You implied it.

More than you I'd wager.

???

- Do you believe that swearing makes you make a point better, or appear more cool?
    See the first point. Dealing with you actual Nazi sympathizers is exhausting sometimes, and swearing at you retards does make me feel a bit better about my day tho.

- What are you? 12?
    Why? Are you interested?

Some questions:
    - What are you? 12?
    You say that Ukraine, as sovereign independent nation, with its own free will, should not have sought safety from russian nazi aggression by willingly joining NATO, a defensive coalition. And what happened now that they never were in?

What did Russia promise in exchange for Soviet nuclear weapons again? Was it...Non-aggression pact?

You call others 12 while you regurgitate whatever Kremlin outlets tell you to...

When in doubt, call the opposition nazis. Where's the Seymour Skinner meme of "I am wrong? No, it must be the western people who are wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Millions of underfed, underequipped and undertrained soldiers, yes that's gonna carry the day...
    Human wave tactics stopped working before 1914 but people still think weight of numbers counts for shit when cluster ammunition is about to become a thing on the Ukrainian battlefield.

Leave those miles-wide battlelines of conscripts and columns of lined up tanks in 40K where it belongs. Real life warfare is won by logistics, not by who can throw warm bodies around.

To say nothing of the internal cost of mobilization, when the Russian economy is already struggling ( or "on a war footing", some might say) and the guy in charge has been proved to not be as in charge as previously believed.

200bln is many many years of military budget for most countries in NATO (but 1/3rd for US).
    Do you not understand what a budget is? Anything sent to Ukraine will be rebuilt. Previously it was just sitting there using maintenance money.

Let's say Germany was a bit nicer and sent everything to Ukraine. This would leave Germany defenceless. So who would attack them? That's right nobody.

Meanwhile Russia barely had the means and competence to get where they were and now they have less.