Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    By not being Russian, hes just a tankie, probaly.
    Deserves to be in the meatgrinder all the same and I hope that's where he ends up in, one way or another.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Deserves to be in the meatgrinder all the same and I hope that's where he ends up in, one way or another.
    Come on, he is baiting so he can ensure he's not the only one with a red card. No point being so direct about your desires. Report post, contact a blue mod if needed with further explanation why this and that post deserves an infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently ISIS has published footage from bodycams present at the Moscow attack.

https://twitter.com/leventkemaI/stat...58360686883149

I suppose the thought is that they can prove they were behind it like that. If legit of course.

Turns out the arrested and then tortured suspects were heading towards the Belarusian border, not the Ukrainian one. But let's not let facts stand in the way of genocidal apologism.

Ukraine just smoked a major black sea fleet communications hq in Crimea. Hitting a military target, not civilians. Russia does it the other way around, cause they are nazis attempting genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Apparently ISIS has published footage from bodycams present at the Moscow attack.

https://twitter.com/leventkemaI/stat...58360686883149

I suppose the thought is that they can prove they were behind it like that. If legit of course.
    Those are Ukrainian body cams. Or CIA. It's a Mossad channel. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Turns out the arrested and then tortured suspects were heading towards the Belarusian border, not the Ukrainian one. But let's not let facts stand in the way of genocidal apologism.
    Turns out people do not know Russian (but hey, certain someone here said it's not important in context to this war ) so the parroting of claims happen... They were nabbed at ~383rd km of the M3 road more widely known as Kiev road (hint hint), near пос. Теплое (Карачевский район), instead of the supposed claim of BLR border at пос. Теплый (Суражский район, road A240) . Google those, see where they are. Add the Telegram hype to get the "news" out faster (clicks sell, duh) and confusion.mistakes are just logical.

I guess you "well educated persons in regards to this war" haven't even seen yet the wonders of naming in Ukraine/Russia, where there literally can be two places with the same name 2km from each other, not to mention in any wider area with similar names like our example.

Oh well, not like in the current political situation there can possibly be clear look at things, by any side. I would still mostly bet on the usual beardies of a certain sky daddy affiliation as the guilty party.
    Would not even be surprising if they were lied anyway about their possible exfiltration location, lol, by whoever organized this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Turns out people do not know Russian (but hey, certain someone here said it's not important in context to this war ) so the parroting of claims happen... They were nabbed at ~383rd km of the M3 road more widely known as Kiev road (hint hint), near пос. Теплое (Карачевский район), instead of the supposed claim of BLR border at пос. Теплый (Суражский район, road A240) . Google those, see where they are. Add the Telegram hype to get the "news" out faster (clicks sell, duh) and confusion.mistakes are just logical.

I guess you "well educated persons in regards to this war" haven't even seen yet the wonders of naming in Ukraine/Russia, where there literally can be two places with the same name 2km from each other, not to mention in any wider area with similar names like our example.

Oh well, not like in the current political situation there can possibly be clear look at things, by any side. I would still mostly bet on the usual beardies of a certain sky daddy affiliation as the guilty party.
    Would not even be surprising if they were lied anyway about their possible exfiltration location, lol, by whoever organized this.
    I mean this seems to claim Belarusian forces helped the russians nab the culprits before they crossed the border.

Спецслужбы Беларуси помогли российским коллегам не дать участникам теракта в «Крокус Сити Холле» перейти границу, заявил белорусский посол в Москве Дмитрий Крутой.
    Возможно, что террористы готовили переход на белорусскую территорию и были задержаны.
    Telegram
    BRIEF
    Владимир Голышев: Карачевский район Брянской области на ходится на границе с Орловской.
    Понять: в какую сторону террористы ехали (в сторону Украины или в сторону Белоруссии) - невозможно.
    Feel free to correct me, google translate only goes so far. (Nabbed from this source: https://t.me/rusbrief/213451]

Yeah, the Belarusian ambassador claimed Belarusian special forces helped stop them crossing the Belarusian border. Meanwhile the vehicle they were in had Belarusian number plates.

I'm sensing a trend here but can't put my finger on it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the Belarusian ambassador claimed Belarusian special forces helped stop them crossing the Belarusian border. Meanwhile the vehicle they were in had Belarusian number plates.

Obviously it was Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, might be but YoU dOn'T sPeAk RuSsIaN.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    There are a few things that are really strange about this.

- The attackers having face coverings on for the pre-attack video, but did not wear any during the actual attack. ISIS claimed they did extensive recon before the attack, and would have known there would be cameras. So covering then and not during the attack makes no sense, especially if an escape was planned.
    - Typically, and especially in large terror attacks like this, it's very much a one-way trip. Attackers don't plan escapes. They fight to the death and take out as many as they can to the last bullet. Yet these guys left weapons and full mags at the scene. The didn't leave to go to a different target either. ISIS wouldn't have picked people to do it on top of ideological reasons that didn't consider it a one-way trip because they wouldn't want them captured, interrogated, and to give up intel.
    - They didn't even change cars, or clothes, stayed all together, and also (other than 1 guy apparently) didn't fight to the the end when caught by police then either, also being found with weapons full mags in the car.
    - And supposedly they were going to try to cross the Ukraine-Russian warfront border? It would be easier to go through the Korean DMZ...
    - One suspect answered 'money' when asked why he did it? When was the last time an ISIS member did a terror attack for money?

At a high-level it has the hallmarks of a typical large terror attack, but everything else about this is quite odd and not typical for ISIS at all. That doesn't help answer who could have been behind it if not really them, and maybe it was ISIS and they were just incredibly incompetent about the details. But there are a lot of things about this one that aren't typical at all for a radical Islamic terror attack.

I don't see any point in Ukraine doing or backing this. They live and die by their good PR with the West and terrorist attacks are not how you get good PR with the West. It doesn't advance any wargoal of theirs, and is easily used by their foe as a rallying cry. Now maybe the Ukrainians had a massive brainfart and indeed ordered this but I rate it as quite unlikely. Blowing up refineries is a far better way for them to harm Russia's civilian sector.

It has a chance of being a false flag, although it's the kind of thing I hate to even suggest without concrete evidence and Putin was just re-elected (such as the election was) so it's not like he needs that much of a boost there I think. Islamic terrorism is the most likely culprit then it seems, but even then the MO seems kind of weird by their standards.

All in all it's a pretty bizarre situation. I can't really make heads or tails of it just now.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Islamic terrorism is the most likely culprit then it seems, but even then the MO seems kind of weird by their standards.
    Weird though it may be, they did claim credit for it and I haven't really seen any good argument not to believe them.

Another night of heavy russian terrorist strikes, but this time one of their missiles enter Polish airspace. The Pokes scrambled f16s as a result.

Another night of heavy russian terrorist strikes, but this time one of their missiles enter Polish airspace. The Pokes scrambled f16s as a result.
    How the flying fuck can russia miss that bad? Aren't those missiles better for trying to strike down Ukranian forces instead of people on the other side of the country?

Or is Putput hoping for a war against NATO with one of these 'oopsies'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It has a chance of being a false flag, although it's the kind of thing I hate to even suggest without concrete evidence and Putin was just re-elected (such as the election was) so it's not like he needs that much of a boost there I think. Islamic terrorism is the most likely culprit then it seems, but even then the MO seems kind of weird by their standards.
    I mean, Putput could use the false flag for conscription motivation.
    "Look, they're attacking the safety of your homes. Join thd army to stop these nazi terrorists!"
    It is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    How the flying fuck can russia miss that bad? Aren't those missiles better for trying to strike down Ukranian forces instead of people on the other side of the country?

The answer is incompetence. With Russians the answer is always incompetence.

7+ Year Old Account

And why would he hope for a war with NATO? His army is occupied and it's incompetence is on full display. All he can do now is huff and puff nukes to be taken any seriously on international stage.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And why would he hope for a war with NATO? His army is occupied and it's incompetence is on full display. All he can do now is huff and puff nukes to be taken any seriously on international stage.
    I dunno. Everything from Russia's side is nonsensical and stupid, so him going down while setting the world on fire sounds on brand

7+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Everything from Russia's side is nonsensical and stupid, so him going down while setting the world on fire sounds on brand
    Nah, he is not suicidal. He started the war, because he was fed bullshit intel on how stronk Russia is, how quickly Ukraine will fold and how little West will do. Now he suffered a massive reality check.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

1+ Year Old Account
    ISIS: "We did it! We have evidence to prove it!"

Russia: "NO! It was Ukraine! Shut up!"