10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Let's not pretend China remotely cares about human atrocities *vaguely gestures at Uyghurs concentration camps*
    Uyghurs are an 'internal matter'. Ukrainians aren't. You're probably right though. On the other hand, if China doesn't want to be affected by Russia's pariah status now would be the time to show at least *some* support.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-04-02 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    No, we wouldn't. We probably would have directly intervened in Ukraine, but we wouldn't have invaded Russia, even with no nukes.

Stop fantasizing about WW3. It's disgusting.
    no, no, NO. THAT is false. As EVERYONE says. The ONLY reason Russia is standing is because of their nukes. Can you imagine what would happen if they didn't have nukes? NATO's technological war machine would devour Russia in one swoop and drag Putin out for prosecution in front of the world in chains.

EVERYONE knows the nukes are THE deterrent. If they didn't have them, we WOULD go in.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Bodies need actual 3rd party investigation. I don't care what you will think, they need to be independently verified and ASAP, not months later.

Sources are saying they'll be T-72s.
    If those are T-72M's, then I will be disappointed. But, realistically, it is exactly what they will be, from Poland most likely. Their usefulness and actual condition is highly questionable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I think Russia, and by extension, China are examples of why the US and its close allies should be the only ones to hold nukes,

If Russia didn’t have nukes, we would have invaded them and demilitarized them for all this shit. But because such a corrupt and twisted regime has them, we can’t do anything directly.
    No country should have nukes.

And the things about "Allies" is that is a changing thing. In WW2..Russia and China were US allies against Germany and Japan. Now Germany and Japan are US allies and Russia and China are US "enemies" .

- - - Updated - - -

no, no, NO. THAT is false. As EVERYONE says. The ONLY reason Russia is standing is because of their nukes. Can you imagine what would happen if they didn't have nukes? NATO's technological war machine would devour Russia in one swoop and drag Putin out for prosecution in front of the world in chains.

EVERYONE knows the nukes are THE deterrent. If they didn't have them, we WOULD go in.
    No, we really wouldn't. Invading Russia has never been a good idea. Ask the Germans.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account

You are so hopelessly clueless.

For starters, NATO is a defensive pact, not an offensive "punishing" force.

Second, and more importantly, can you even conceive of the cost in human lives if anyone, even the US and/or NATO tried to conquer a non-nuclear Russia?

No, I know the answer to that: you can't conceive of it. I know this, because you keep making stupidly false declarations about what's "true" and "going to happen". You've proven to lack a thought process rational enough to grasp the consequences of reality.

Rather than continuing your WW3 fanfiction, maybe try reading some history books and educate yourself on a few things.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

can you even conceive of the cost in human lives if anyone, even the US and/or NATO tried to conquer a non-nuclear Russia?
    cost in what lives? Russians? Russia isn't gonna nick the US or NATO in a battle.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

cost in what lives? Russians? Russia isn't gonna nick the US or NATO in a battle.
    Yeah, that's what Russia said about Ukraine....
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I think Russia, and by extension, China are examples of why the US and its close allies should be the only ones to hold nukes,

If Russia didn’t have nukes, we would have invaded them and demilitarized them for all this shit. But because such a corrupt and twisted regime has them, we can’t do anything directly.
    Nobody should hold nukes, to be honest. You're just replacing one kind of danger with another. Trump is a good example.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Yeah, that's what Russia said about Ukraine....
    well now we know Russia is a joke military-wise. Before they hyped themselves up as a terror, but now look at them.

The US military by comparison has demonstrated itself to be a true technological terror only restrained by common morality.

What's with the Russian propaganda bullshit again. Nobody. NOBODY has an interest to set one foot in that cesspit we call Russia. There is literally nothing of value inside that country. Not the people, not the culture, not anything. Fossil fuels maybe, but we're trying to get away from that anyway, climate change and all.

Invading Russia is just about as useful as invading the Sahara. Great, you're there. Now what?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, how can you possibly be this clueless?

Especially given what we've seen in the last month?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

That's true. Because NATO isn't attacking. Nor will it ever.

well now we know Russia is a joke military-wise.
    Or, we know how much harder people will fight when they are defending thier homes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Invading Russia is just about as useful as invading the Sahara. Great, you're there. Now what?
    Indeed. Easier than invading Russia and "demilitarizing" them would simply be to systematically punish them if they stepped foot out of their designated sandbox again.

Let them have their own country, as long as they don't seek to expand or influence others.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Or, we know how much harder people will fight when they are defending thier homes...
    No way, this can't be true... show me a recent example of people fighting harder because they are defending their homes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    I would rather call russians Skavens - all about numbers, no honor, no empathy, collateral damage is a norm rather than exception...They infest and corrupt everything they touch. And russian invaders being greatest cowards there is. They are rats to be exterminated from Ukrainian territory, including the ones currently occupied by russian-supported separatists.
    I've been calling them Skaven for quite some time on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to have you massaging your prostate over this again. You seem less desperate when you go OMG NUKE than when you vomit bullshit theories and "YOU PEOPLE".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Bodies need actual 3rd party investigation. I don't care what you will think, they need to be independently verified and ASAP, not months later.
    Well, to that end:

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    no, no, NO. THAT is false.
    False like "US sanctions India" false?

15+ Year Old Account

now...

This search will result in 86 hits. Out of those 67 has been in this thread.
    I dont even want to know the reason for your obsession for nuclear attacks.
    Can you just please get the fck out of here if you are just gonne keep repeating the same posts over and over again?

67 POSTS, SEEK HELP!
    Thanks
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I dont even want to know the reason for your obsession for nuclear attacks.
    His life sucks so much that he hopes everyone will be as shitty as him when the civilization ends.