Where has the resident fog of war expert been, while the footage of Ruski warcrimes started airing outside the fog? Maybe he could explain that those footage aren't from confirmed source, or if they are, then those bodies have not been investigated by 5 independent coroners, other forensic experts, and then results rubber stamped by 15 lawyers to confirm it was Russians who did it. Oh...and if all that happens, then I guess then it's the usual "well, war sucks".
    Last edited by Azadina; 2022-04-05 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Well... to that end per The Guardian:

I'd seen that and was having some trouble processing it. I don't want to think what could be worse than what we have already seen. Biden has doubled down on calling Putin a war criminal and Australia has now joined in as well. The Polish PM has labelled it genocide. There is talk of having Russia kicked off the UN Humans Rights commission, and with good reason, but that takes a 2/3rds majority vote. You'd like to think after the evidence presented that would be no problem.

These photos were taken 41 days apart - I do not envy him.

Russia delenda est.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Where has the resident fog of war expert been, while the footage of Ruski warcrimes started airing outside the fog? Maybe he could explain that those footage aren't from confirmed source, or if they are, then those bodies have not been investigated by 5 independent coroners, other forensic experts, and then results rubber stamped by 15 lawyers to confirm it was Russians who did it. Oh...and if all that happens, then I guess then it's the usual "well, war sucks".
    Yeah, it is kind of funny that he disappeared as more and more evidence of Putlers atrocities started flowing in.

Think he is waiting for his talking points from the Kremlin?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Those are people who were so overcome with joy at their liberators arrival that they died dancing in the streets of heart attacks. Those holes in their heads? Excess happiness burst from their skulls. Tied hands? Precautionary measure so they didn't hurt themselves or others during their dancing. We did not disturb the bodies out of respect for the dead.
    /s
    Those shit heads took great joy in all this. A murderer painted a Russian message on a glass door with lipstick.
    Thanks for the warm welcome, sorry for the mess!
    If there is any justice, they'll get it back 100 fold.

Graphic news:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKYtLizPxU

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Yeah, it is kind of funny that he disappeared as more and more evidence of Putlers atrocities started flowing in.

See I don't think the guy's a shill or anything of the sort. I think he's trying to go for some sort of 'Level headed' approach that just makes him a wet blanket sometimes when we get a bit too hard on the 'Yeah fuck Russia' juice; though it kinda comes across as needlessly contrarian when we've got footage or credible statements out by the time news drops.

I think his insights themselves are fine, the attitude's just a little abrasive lol.

Perhaps, Shalcker is banned and cannot share the Kremlin-direct points. So, anyone waiting to give their own "western audience editorial pass" on those points will have to wait for Shalcker to return.

Perhaps, Shalcker is banned and cannot share the Kremlin-direct points. So, anyone waiting to give their own "western audience editorial pass" on those points will have to wait for Shalcker to return.
    Maybe they can't afford internet anymore or they have their own exclusive interwebz.

Possibly some good news - a bunch of stored ex-Soviet BMP1s and T72s have been seen loaded onto trains in Czechia. If they are being sent to Ukraine (and it would seem odd that they had been removed from storage and shipped out for any other reason) then it is a positive start, even if they are older models.

Australia has already repainted and modified the first Bushmasters ready for shipment to Ukraine. I was going to say it would be a bit disappointing if Australia was able to get armoured vehicles to Ukraine before anyone in Europe could but it looks like that might be the case anymore.

And there are reports that in the latest batch of gear the US is supplying will be the Switchblade 600, the anti-tank variant of the drone.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    the anti-tank variant of the drone.
    Do they have any tanks left?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Oh boy, can't wait.

Sigh...

How the fuck did this happen? I mean I pretty much know, but... how?
    This isn't really Putin's first disco. When the Chechen's embarrassed Russia, Putin went through to same modus operand of targeting civilians to make them pay. Putin has always been a war criminal, somehow we are just now realizing it. The sanctions should be permanent until he is out of office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Do they have any tanks left?
    At least 2/3 and probably more like 3/4. Plenty of targets left for anti-tank munitions.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I'd seen that and was having some trouble processing it. I don't want to think what could be worse than what we have already seen.
    There have been witness testimonies from those that have escaped Russian held areas in the east. As grim as this sounds, the bodies in Bucha remain whole... I hope the fucking god what I read was not true.
    (I posted it yesterday if you wanna search).

10+ Year Old Account
    Shalcker isn't who I am talking about. It's Mr. "Fog of War" that I am talking about.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Shalcker isn't who I am talking about. It's Mr. "Fog of War" that I am talking about.
    So am I. Shalcker however holds the Kremlin-direct propaganda. Others are just "westernizing" the talking points they receive from him. Like herr fog of war.

Each Minister of Propaganda has many underlings afterall.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2022-04-05 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So am I. Shalcker however holds the Kremlin-direct propaganda. Others are just "westernizing" the talking points they receive from him. Like herr fog of war.

Each Minister of Propaganda has many underlings afterall.
    I suppose it tracks with Russia's terrible planning that they're apparently spending all this effort on the off-topic section of some random-ass WoW forum.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's crap I've seen regurgitated by Putler paid trolls elsewhere today, too.
    Keep in mind that it's not just Putler paid trolls, there are also the GQP people in the US who are paying their own money to support Russia and these actions. We should not forget that there are Republican congresspeople who wanted this to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    GQP people in the US
    Oddly enough, not FOX News so much. They might be conspiracy-felating racists who love Trump more than their own children, but they're not big fans of Russia.

But of course, they also have a link to Hannity's show where he calls Biden cognatively struggling and ethically compromised. After, you know, backing Trump for six years.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oddly enough, not FOX News so much. They might be conspiracy-felating racists who love Trump more than their own children, but they're not big fans of Russia.

But of course, they also have a link to Hannity's show where he calls Biden cognatively struggling and ethically compromised. After, you know, backing Trump for six years.
    Is Tucker done trying to hold water for Russia? I know during the start of this mess he was very vocal about how much he was on Russia's side - questioning why wouldn't he be? - with the caveat that the war wasn't our issue anyway. I don't go out of my way to look for his stuff, so Idk how much the messaging has(n't) change since early March.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Is Tucker done trying to hold water for Russia?
    He posted this literally today. So, no.

I'll save you the click. Carlson's gone the route of "Putin is not a nice person...but you have to understand--"

Part one:

In fact, Putin may well be crazy, but it's fair to assume there was more to the invasion of Ukraine than a single psychiatric episode and at this point, it would be nice to know exactly what it is, what happened and why. Why did the Russians do this?

It's not treasonous to ask that. It's essential.
    Yep, that's Carlson suggesting Putin might have a good reason for all this.

Part two:

I mean, speaking for myself, I'm not interested in Russia or Putin. I don't listen to them. I don't believe them. I'm interested in the United States, you're interested in the United Kingdom. This seems bad for us. And it seems like when the smoke clears, China will run the world. That's my sense.
    He's talking to Farage, yes that Farage, and as you can see he's suggesting that opposing Putin will just let China win -- the implication being, of course, to not let China win we have to let Putin do whatever he wants.

Part three:

Okay, so here is Disney's Diversity and Inclusion Manager--
    [VIDEO CLIP OF "DIE HARD" PLAYS.]
    What is aphasia?
    Yeah he's just going full Carlson at that point. But to answer your question, Carlson is trying to find new ways to say "we should let Putin do whatever he wants" without saying "we should let Putin do whatever he wants".

I will agree, what Carlson said isn't treason. He's not siding with an enemy of America, against America. He's siding with an enemy of America, against Ukraine. He's not a traitor...not for this anyhow...he's just a racist asshole doing personal sponsorships of vodka-flavored cum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Is Tucker done trying to hold water for Russia? I know during the start of this mess he was very vocal about how much he was on Russia's side - questioning why wouldn't he be? - with the caveat that the war wasn't our issue anyway. I don't go out of my way to look for his stuff, so Idk how much the messaging has(n't) change since early March.
    They have no moral center, so they'll go where the money is.

I'm sure, like many right-wing useful stooges, that he had some form of income that worked its way in from Russia, so he was doing his best to keep that line of cash flow open as best as he could narratively. That, however, swiftly failed, so now he (like Trump) will probably try and walk it back as much as possible. Eventually it'll be the same "I've always hated Russia, no one has been tougher on Russia than me."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.