Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    Well I opened 2 caches for hitting the rep bar and got neither a toy or a mount from the ones listed above, so this must have been a glitch, or the reward was set for that day and opening multi of the same cache resulted in the same daily reward.
    same i opened 3 after i heard this and got follower crap
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I got that one first box, same with Farondis. Got a moose practically every other. Didn't get the Nightfallen rug till last raid in BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to wowpedia. Search 'undocumented changes.' Look at the things Blizzard hasn't told us about patches going back to vanilla. They never tell us everything, or even most, of what's going on. It's not a matter of trust. It's a matter of 'figure it out yourself or get told on the playground by your friends.'
    irrelevant. for someone like myself who desperately wants wow to be good again, what matters if their current communication. if they can't change that and start getting us all the details, then i can't trust them. is it really that hard to use a shared google doc between each section of the dev team and have each update the list each day with what they changed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Considering Shadowlands Paragon boxes can contain mounts, pets and toys, they didn't stop at all, they made multiple colored mounts for each covenant.
    Well that is sad. I guess shadowlands is worse then i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by dismis View Post
    How about fixing the Korthian tokens for weapons ? I've spend well over 25k stygia, and I'm still in need of a 1H for my FROST DK.
    Did you checked if its agi 1h?

Lets hope Double Agent don't tweet his political stance too soon so he has to be canceled.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bha.. after reading this I give a try... and nothing! Only Bad Luck for me! After years I still missing a couple of mounts and a toy!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    You quit because of paragon boxes? lol

And you are still hanging around mmoc. Damn wow did a number on you, shouldn't let a video game get you that emotional.
    Either l2read or stop nitpicking posts in a pathetic attempt to troll.

TYN.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    Well I opened 2 caches for hitting the rep bar and got neither a toy or a mount from the ones listed above, so this must have been a glitch, or the reward was set for that day and opening multi of the same cache resulted in the same daily reward.
    Were you on the ptr?

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    same i opened 3 after i heard this and got follower crap
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Bha.. after reading this I give a try... and nothing! Only Bad Luck for me! After years I still missing a couple of mounts and a toy!
    If you are getting random stuff then you very likely have opened less than 20 chests. It may seem like you got a lot in the past, but based on your numbers that isn't the case. Remember 5% chance stacking means you'd need roughly 20 chests in order to get it.

Opening chests now doesn't mean you are guaranteed anything, you still have to build that stacking chance. The ones of us getting it immediately now have put in well over 20+ tries in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If you are getting random stuff then you very likely have opened less than 20 chests. It may seem like you got a lot in the past, but based on your numbers that isn't the case. Remember 5% chance stacking means you'd need roughly 20 chests in order to get it.

Opening chests now doesn't mean you are guaranteed anything, you still have to build that stacking chance. The ones of us getting it immediately now have put in well over 20+ tries in the past.
    yeah idk how youve gotten over 20 chests i only got 1 this month with the xp boost doing the Wqs
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    yeah idk how youve gotten over 20 chests i only got 1 this month with the xp boost doing the Wqs
    It was retroactive. Which meant that it counted all your attempts back in Legion and BFA.

Also, some people save up rep tokens throughout the year and spam it this time of year since we know we get the Anniversary + Thanksgiving buff at the same time usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who even cares at this point? The boxes are transparent grind incentive and have never been worth the effort

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's not a reference to the player but whatever. If you make the association, however flawed that may be, just know it's coincidental.
    They changed their policy to not do these naming things at all anymore.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2021-12-01 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    irrelevant. for someone like myself who desperately wants wow to be good again, what matters if their current communication. if they can't change that and start getting us all the details, then i can't trust them. is it really that hard to use a shared google doc between each section of the dev team and have each update the list each day with what they changed?
    It's not irrelevant. Blizzard has never told us everything in a patch, leaving a lot for us to discover and share with our fellow players. You claiming that their current communication is any different than how it's always been and is somehow a sign of dishonesty is simply a sign of the agenda you're trying to push.

You: They're lying to us by not telling us everything, they're bad now.
    Me: They've never told us everything.
    You: Well, I'm sure they have a nefarious or lazy reason for it now.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Oh snap lemme resub for legion content...

Hopefully this also applies to the quest item that is contained in the Kirin Tor chest, for the Khadgar floating head pet. I've never gotten it despite opening many, many of them,

Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    Hopefully this also applies to the quest item that is contained in the Kirin Tor chest, for the Khadgar floating head pet. I've never gotten it despite opening many, many of them,
    That one I'm not sure of yet. I know the Dreamweaver Emissary has the pet from the chest and I did it the other day with no luck and I did that one countless times in the past. I would suspect though it doesn't and only the paragon's got the boost and the emissaries were just overlooked because most didn't contain anything of value except those two.

Edit: To add on to this I just did the Kirin Tor and still nothing at 50 attempts (on this toon) so far.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2021-12-01 at 07:54 PM.

Wait, didn't they say they'd stop using real people as references for their games? Just wait a couple of years until they discover an old tweet from Double Agent with a vague sexist theme. And yeah, I'm aware that it COULD be coincidence, but it's pretty obvious we're talking about the guy who got to max while not leaving the starting panda island.

bad luck protection my ass ... 56 wardens boxes and still no toy in nr. 57.
    though i had the mount in farondis nr. 23.

i'm doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    bad luck protection my ass ... 56 wardens boxes and still no toy in nr. 57.
    though i had the mount in farondis nr. 23.

i'm doubtful
    Appears to be working to a degree. I got the Nightfallen paragon mount and my last 2 Army of Light mounts (these were both in 1 box). I did not get the Court of Farondis mount or the Wardens toy in the 1 box for each I did.