Patch 9.1.5 Hotfixes - December 8, 2021

Patch 9.1.5 Hotfixes - December 8, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids

• Timewalking
      • Mage Tower
        • Death and Decay will no longer grant the Death's Due on-hit effects for Night Fae Death Knights.
        • Fixed an issue that allowed Survival Hunters to trivialize the Xylem encounter.
    • Mythic+ Affixes
      • Infernal (Timeworn Mythic+)
        • Players can now have more than one instance of Infernal Core active.

Items and Rewards

• Legion equipment sold during Timewalking no longer requires level 60 to purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys we hear you that Mage Tower might be overtuned, we're looking at the data now. In the meantime, we're 'FIXING' the Survival Hunter encounter."

10 bucks says Blizzard, on Tuesday, says they re-balanced many of the fights in Mage Tower.
    Last edited by SinR; 2021-12-09 at 05:37 PM. Reason: I needed to add stuffs. My bad, blood.

I'd say Mage Towers are tuned just fine for actual the solo challenge people have been asking for years. Actually have to give Blizzard props for designing some right for once.

Still not subbing back to that scumbag of a company though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'd say Mage Towers are tuned just fine for actual the solo challenge people have been asking for years. Actually have to give Blizzard props for designing some right for once.

Except they are not. Took the top 1% of bear Druids over 40 pulls to kill it so if you are 90th percentile bear druid they are looking at over 400 pulls to kill it. The worse part about the mage tower is it is a piece of content that was designed around Legion Classes and Legos that are disabled. Then on top of that they decide that they are going to disable the Shadowlands system as well which class right now have been designed and tuned around. So now you have to play broken as specs that feel clunky as shit to complete a very hard piece of content. I am banking that less that 3% of people will even complete the mage tower. Dont get me wrong I loved the mage tower when it came out and it was very hard but still completed it on more than 10 specs total. They should have just keep all the shadowlands systems in the mage tower. I will still do it this weekend, and I know I will not have fun because I will be spending hours playing a half ass busted spec without any of the tools the damn class was designed around having. This is why the community fucking hates borrowed power bs. This would not even be an issue if MoP and back because classes was not designed around borrowed power.

Quote Originally Posted by deathsreaper View Post
    Except they are not. Took the top 1% of bear Druids over 40 pulls to kill it so if you are 90th percentile bear druid they are looking at over 400 pulls to kill it. The worse part about the mage tower is it is a piece of content that was designed around Legion Classes and Legos that are disabled. Then on top of that they decide that they are going to disable the Shadowlands system as well which class right now have been designed and tuned around. So now you have to play broken as specs that feel clunky as shit to complete a very hard piece of content. I am banking that less that 3% of people will even complete the mage tower. Dont get me wrong I loved the mage tower when it came out and it was very hard but still completed it on more than 10 specs total. They should have just keep all the shadowlands systems in the mage tower. I will still do it this weekend, and I know I will not have fun because I will be spending hours playing a half ass busted spec without any of the tools the damn class was designed around having. This is why the community fucking hates borrowed power bs. This would not even be an issue if MoP and back because classes was not designed around borrowed power.
    Guardian was notoriously difficult to do in Legion prior to facerolling everything with gear, so citing that one as difficult now in order to get them nerfed is not the strongest of arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Pretty sure most could care less about the challenge. It's only about the mogs & werebear form. 99% could care less about the overtuned die and retry Tower if it was not for that (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Pretty sure most could care less about the challenge. It's only about the mogs & werebear form. 99% could care less about the overtuned die and retry Tower if it was not for that (imo)
    I would actually be interested in it and I have no interest in the transmog. People have been asking for an actual solo challenge in this game for years and they finally added it. Admittedly much later than they should have. What's better now than in Legion is its repeatable and gear is scaled down so no one can complain over how you need BiS mythic gear to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    More "Fixes" For Mage Tower

Crusader enchant healing nerfed and the heal on kill Alchemy Trinket from Battle for Azeroth
    Last edited by SinR; 2021-12-10 at 02:11 AM. Reason: I added in clarification on stuff. We are no longer asking you for your support.