Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Orcs. Snore. How about a series about a non-shitty race?
    There's not much to choose from. Most of races are bottom feeders, like gnomes, dwarves, night elves, worgen and etc.

Only one race is left and it's not that fleshed out - Noble Murlocs.

Orcs are half of the franchise (Orcs vs Humans) and the franchise is rapidly dying ever since Orcs got neglected. Your point is hollow.

I think it looks awesome. It draws some paralels with Warcraft 3 cinematics between Orcs and Humans, but this time it's Draenor Orcs vs Draenei. Looks pretty cool, animation and custom character models and armor all look good. Voice overs are a bit so-so. I definitely see potential though, could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldraku View Post
    That looks better than the Warcraft Movie.
    We must have seen different Warcraft movies

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    There's not much to choose from. Most of races are bottom feeders, like gnomes, dwarves, night elves, worgen and etc.

Only one race is left and it's not that fleshed out - Noble Murlocs.
    I am more than a man....I am more than a fish....death will rise from the tide!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    That definitely looks like trash .....

7+ Year Old Account
    People need to stop trying to paint the frostwolves as the only good orcs and Durotan as some sort of big hero, one of the wow big fails was that(both the movie and the game).

they fucked the clan to become a clan of piss-poor orcs without a backbone, full stop, focus on Orgrin who actually did something in those years and the green orcs like how people know and like then.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-12-31 at 03:23 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    No need to insult the creator nor the creation so harshly.

For what it is I thought it looked fairly good and the creator clearly put in some effort in creating it. But like others have stated it most likely won't get any monetization sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Idk. I could see it happening.

WoW Players : We would really love to see a beautifully revamped Azeroth

Blizzard : We heard you. Introducing our next expansion and completely rebranded IP - World of WarCraft : Age of Sylvanas
    After reading your post I heard Sam Niells "In the Mouth of Madness" scream in my head.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    People need to stop trying to pain the frostwolves as the only good orcs and Durotan as some sort of big hero, one of the wow big fails was that.

they fucked the clan to be from some piss-poor orcs without a backbone, full stop, focus on Orgrin who actually did something in those years and green orcs like how people know and like then.
    Christie Golden settled the score in her novel "Rise of the Horde" ~15 years ago: not a single orc alive at the time of the "Orc vs Draenei war" was innocent and for sure not Durotan and the Frostwolves.
    Durotan is responsible for the massacre of Telmor; he and his Clan never were under influence of the taint. Thrall's mother too; she was not staying home doing dishes but fought with him, killing Draenei left and right.

https://booksvooks.com/rise-of-the-h...ie-golden.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Christie Golden settled the score in her novel "Rise of the Horde" ~15 years ago: not a single orc alive at the time of the "Orc vs Draenei war" was innocent and for sure not Durotan and the Frostwolves.
    Durotan is responsible for the massacre of Telmor; he and his Clan never were under influence of the taint. Thrall's mother too; she was not staying home doing dishes but fought with him, killing Draenei left and right.

the only innocents were the ones who went in quarantine because the red pox, those are the only brown orcs.

At the time every orc was already became green corrupted by demon blood or the fel energies around, Durotan by example, was not even brown anymore, but they keep pushing the wod and movie version.

The only "hero" at this time was Orgrin, but they are slowly removing his participation from the events and giving everything to Durotan, bullshit.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    We must have seen different Warcraft movies
    He probably meant "looks better" as in it will be a better movie. Better story. Better writing. Frankly, the Warcraft movie looked okay to me but something felt off the whole time. The movie was definitely shit-tier. This is far superior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    Minor quibble, but I can't stand when creators don't adjust the kerning on title fonts. It looks terrible.
    Kerning? Can you please explain what this is?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post

They were under the influence of death.... bruh, it was a survival choice.

If youve ever read the books you would know they had to do the massacre or the rest of the old Horde wouldve banished them and pretty much sentenced them to death.
    It was a constant theme in the book that the loyalty of the Frostwolf clan was doubted by the rest of the horde (especially the leaders) so they had to prove it to even survive.

Frostwolves did the bare minimum to stay as part of the horde, and it was the right choice considering how many times their descendant the green jesus has saved the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Kerning? Can you please explain what this is?
    Kerning is basically the spacing between letters. If you've ever seen a sign or billboard where there's that one letter that's further away from others than could be compared among the group as a whole, you have seen an example of bad kerning. xkcd #1051 illustrates this well (along with a side dish of pettiness).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Pretty much my reaction when seeing this.
    Hurr durr orcs and a few nazi paroles, the usual fare.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Cringefest....no...just no...

Good stuff, not quite related but I still wish the Warcraft movie had been animated.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Kerning is basically the spacing between letters. If you've ever seen a sign or billboard where there's that one letter that's further away from others than could be compared among the group as a whole, you have seen an example of bad kerning. xkcd #1051 illustrates this well (along with a side dish of pettiness).
    Ahhh so that has a name! Thanks for the explanation!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I am more than a man....I am more than a fish....death will rise from the tide!
    Raise your flippers to the sky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Teaser is bad. But overall it's promising. Hopefully they won't ruin good story with modern "inclusive" approach.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Teaser is bad. But overall it's promising. Hopefully they won't ruin good story with modern "inclusive" approach.
    It's a russian project that went straight into full on orc-wank, the only inclusive thing about this will be that the video includes sound.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.