Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    That's not true though, I've definitely been contacted by GMs after I've submitted a bug ticket, to assist me with solving the immediate issue while they fix the original bug over a longer period.
    hmm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    That's not true though, I've definitely been contacted by GMs after I've submitted a bug ticket, to assist me with solving the immediate issue while they fix the original bug over a longer period.
    The last error ticket I made, a GM was with me an hour later, asking if I could recreate it, or tell more. Then again, that was in BFA.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If you got banned
    It's not for banning. That does have an option to speak to a person anyway.

I want a method to talk to a human generally about something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    edit: also, you literally answered my question above, then quoted me and said that you wouldn't answer the question.
    Nah I meant there it's pointless to talk about the specific wow issue.

- - - Updated - - -

The last error ticket I made, a GM was with me an hour later, asking if I could recreate it, or tell more. Then again, that was in BFA.
    See the screenshot crop I posted above your post though.

OP seems to be lying about tge importance of his issue as he refuses to even mention whats it about under false pretense.

Its simple : Is your issue important ? Blizzard will take care of it and contact you if needed

Do you THINK its important ? well tough luck, what you think DOESNT MATTER. You are not special, you are not objective , you are one of millions who want special treatment

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post

they simply don't have the resources to do that. to answer every single person individually would just not be a productive use of GM's time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    OP seems to be lying about tge importance
    I don't get the rush to personally attack me with that kind of reasoning.

It's not even based any kind of truth.

I never said it's too important!

10+ Year Old Account

Then what is your topic? You can't just hop in and small talk as a general chat option.

See the screenshot crop I posted above your post though.
    It is a nice picture, but I've experienced four times in total where I have been contacted due to a bug report (TBC, Wrath, MoP, and BFA). All four experiences were potentially damaging to gameplay, either stuck or continuous disconnects.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes, but that's not a conversation: it would be sent into a pool of reports.

I wanted to see if they can solve my problem faster.
    why on earth should they look into your problem sooner than to problems of everybody else who reported their problem sooner?
    your problem is NOT more important

Explain your problem here, we will try to help you somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    they simply don't have the resources to do that. to answer every single person individually would just not be a productive use of GM's time at all.
    Perhaps, and the truth might be even sadder than that. I'm almost certain that those ticket responders would not be able to do more than "duh: use the automated support system on the site".

I don't get the rush to personally attack me with that kind of reasoning.

It's not even based any kind of truth.

I never said it's too important!
    If its not important, than write a bug report ? Dont demand to be treaten in a special way by blizzard that wouldnt be financialy/ or even possible viable to make avaible for everyone

And yes, aslong as you hide your important non important issue, we will assume you have other intentions

Then what is your topic? You can't just hop in and small talk as a general chat option.
    It wouldn't be about poetry; it would have a title and a body about something.

That was actually possible in the past. It appears removed lately.

Perhaps, and the truth might be even sadder than that. I'm almost certain that those ticket responders would not be able to do more than "duh: use the automated support system on the site".
    THIS. This tells me , you just want to flame some poor employee for your unhappiness.

We are all here offering to help you, maybe we had the same issue ? but no , you want to hate on someone who cant laugh at you for your minimal issue or who cant talk back

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    why on earth should they look into your problem sooner than to problems of everybody else
    That's a strawman argument. I never said I want it sooner than other players; it might as well happen in a week or more.

I wanted a way to make a topic and a body of a ticket that is not a special case like it used to be possible in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be about poetry; it would have a title and a body about something.

That was actually possible in the past. It appears removed lately.
    You are describing the old method of writing it in with your own topic and it goes into a pile and awaits someone to take it. The current method is functioning better than that. The old method could be cheesed as there were certain ways to write tickets that would make it go faster - or I've just been lucky. Written over 300 tickets in my time playing WoW, and the longest wait ever was 8 hours.

Dont demand to be treaten in a special way by blizzard
    That's a strawman argument. I never said I want to be treated specially; I want this feature available; you could use it too and it could have a queue that takes a long time for me.

It appears impossible right now to open a ticket with a topic and a body without it being about something to special (e.g. "appeal a ban" or "new account can't log in" etc.).

- - - Updated - - -

you just want to flame some poor employee
    That's a strawman argument. It's about an in-game issue that was an automated system which appears to work incorrectly but I wonder if a human representative can help.

Why would I start a flamewar with them?

10+ Year Old Account
    The resources aren't puddled up like the old days, it is more spread to assist specific fields.

That's a strawman argument. I never said I want to be treated specially; I want this feature available; you could use it too and it could have a queue that takes a long time for me.

It appears impossible right now to open a ticket with a topic and a body without it being about something to special (e.g. "appeal a ban" or "new account can't log in" etc.).
    Maybe because your issue

IS

NOT

WORTH

THE

TIME

Holy dam, cant you just be normal and scream at a saleswoman in a supermarket if you need to let out some steam? like crazy customer did in the past, instead of trying to abuse online support?

I slowly suspect there isnt a issue to beginn, but your issue is that you cant report a theoretical issue that could come up

The current method is functioning better than that.
    There is no current system to do it at all though. There are special cases that open tickets like "appeal a ban", and there's the 'submit a bug' box which ends with "you won't get a response!".

If there was the possibility to "generally speak about something" their support would be flooded with nonsense and ultimately paralysed.