Battle.net New Feature: Community Content, Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR

Battle.net New Feature: Community Content
    Blizzard Battle.net app has received an update today and now features community content such as blue posts.

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR
    Blizzard has announced that Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR goes live on Tuesday, January 25. Upcoming gameplay additions include new Rune Words, new Horadric Cube recipes, class balance changes and much more. Check out the full patch notes on DiabloFans!

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-01-21 at 11:59 PM.

I don't know if it was this updated that added it, but you can now finally reduce the size of the "Chats and groups" panel on the right! There's an icon in the lower right that shrinks it down, removing player names and just showing their icons.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see anything new no blue post or anything that wasnt here yesterday even change to beta version and its the same

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    i dont see anything new no blue post or anything that wasnt here yesterday even change to beta version and its the same
    Edit: This looks to be an experiment, not everyone can see the new community tab for now.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-01-22 at 02:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't show up on mine, but hopefully whenever it does there'll be an option to hide that column.

Ana (Hana Song). That's a confusing character.