Real Expansion Leak

Hey, all of you tumblr deviantart fanfic writers with your totally true """"""""""leaks""""""""", you wanna know how a real expansion leak and the response to it actually looks like?

Well take a look at this thread right here https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1381172-Real-Warlords-of-Draenor-Leak-Inside

That's how a leak looks like. Someone saw a picture of the official BlizzCon powerpoint and took a notice of it, there is no ultra specific information, just what he could remember from seeing the slides.

Noone belives your fanfic and deep wishes and speculations. And no, just because Asmongold read your thread on stream it doesn't mean your creative writing asignment is actual leaked expansion info.

your uncle doesn't work at blizzard, grow up

5+ Year Old Account
    okay karen thanks for sharing your knowledge with us
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    okay karen thanks for sharing your knowledge with us
    I mean he does have a point, most of these "leaks" are cancer inducing cringe overload.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I mean he does have a point, most of these "leaks" are cancer inducing cringe overload.
    Not half as cringe as the people who actually believe they might be real.
    It just feels like I am in the middle school cafeteria again and everyone is talking about what the next call of duty game is, because their dad works for activison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Not half as cringe as the people who actually believe they might be real.
    It just feels like I am in the middle school cafeteria again and everyone is talking about what the next call of duty game is, because their dad works for activison.
    You see, my dad actually works for Blizzard so.... the next expansion is "The Dragon Anus"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    that leak was actually pretty spot on. looking at the date I am pretty sure it was before the announcement at Blizzcon that year... or at least I think it was

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    that leak was actually pretty spot on. looking at the date I am pretty sure it was before the announcement at Blizzcon that year... or at least I think it was
    That's because it was a legitimate leak
    and all the info that doesn't match up with reality, is because WoD had many cut features that were actually proposed in their BlizzCon reveal (the stuff like Shattrath raid)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's because it was a legitimate leak
    and all the info that doesn't match up with reality, is because WoD had many cut features that were actually proposed in their BlizzCon reveal (the stuff like Shattrath raid)
    so the question I have now is that if Blizz employees were willing to leak stuff back then... why aren't they willing to leak stuff now, when employee sentiment must really be negative as opposed to back then when it was somewhat positive, relatively speaking anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    so the question I have now is that if Blizz employees were willing to leak stuff back then... why aren't they willing to leak stuff now, when employee sentiment must really be negative as opposed to back then when it was somewhat positive, relatively speaking anyway
    I doubt they were willing, they definitely have some hefty NDAs placed upon them. That's why it's called a leak. Information slipped through the security.
    I doubt a legitimate employee ever thinks of leaking stuff, because they fear the legal repercussions.
    So if there are any leaks, it's mostly by persons who weren't supposed to see the info in the first place. Or when technology fails (that's how Hearthstone leaks often happened, when someone accidentaly reveals sheduled info on a website sooner than they were supposed to).

Of course there is always the case of "disgruntled employee", especially after what happened with Blizz the last few months, but those people are also heavily binded by the NDAs, and any ex-employee would be a suspect for any actual leaks. So once again, they won't risk the trouble.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Post this as the answer in the thread that was asking just this a few days ago
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

I am Bobby Kotick and the next expansion is 'poo poo fighters'

People must really want shadowlands to end... we are only on 9.1 going into 9.2 and everything is on fire trying to find out the next expansions...

It is almost like you people dont care what reskin mount you get for upgrading the cypher for six months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucralose View Post
    People must really want shadowlands to end... we are only on 9.1 going into 9.2 and everything is on fire trying to find out the next expansions...

It is almost like you people dont care what reskin mount you get for upgrading the cypher for six months.
    When you know the expansion is ending with a patch people move on fast. It was the same with 8.3.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hey, all of you tumblr deviantart fanfic writers with your totally true """"""""""leaks""""""""", you wanna know how a real expansion leak and the response to it actually looks like?

Well take a look at this thread right here https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1381172-Real-Warlords-of-Draenor-Leak-Inside

That's how a leak looks like. Someone saw a picture of the official BlizzCon powerpoint and took a notice of it, there is no ultra specific information, just what he could remember from seeing the slides.

Noone belives your fanfic and deep wishes and speculations. And no, just because Asmongold read your thread on stream it doesn't mean your creative writing asignment is actual leaked expansion info.

your uncle doesn't work at blizzard, grow up
    The funniest part of you linking that, is 90% of the people in that thread who instantly said "Not true, nice try, this is such bad fan fiction, not real!" are the same ones still doing it on leak threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We don't really need complaint threads cluttering things up, nor is this really the place for such. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead