China getting a Spectral Tiger too

You know how the rest get Wen Lo? Guess what China gets extra?

https://www.wowchina.com/zh-cn/news/...8F%91%E5%94%AE

-- Correction: It's only for TBCC, guess the rest of the world can enjoy the kettle

Last edited by kranur; 2022-01-25 at 09:08 PM.

What the f*cking f*ck?!
    Blizzard has WORST PR TEAM IN HISTORY!!!

LEGIT RANT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, never understood the outrage of rewards in Project Classic, I mean, it is a rerun with edits nothing more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So will the cost of Spectral Tigers go up? They're the rarer of the two versions now, globally

This thread will go places.

Buckle in for the next temporary outrage that will upset the WoW community for about a week until we collectively forget about it.

Who else did you think they'd cater to?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Does Blizzard even have that much of a say there? This just get's a shrug from me.

Well China never were able to redeem TCG codes if I remember right, so it's not like there's going to be anyone over there complaining about "OMG my mount I spent my hard earned £$€ on!!!" - & it's TBC anyway, not retail.

Good for them if it makes em happy - New mount looks better either way.