Overwatch Lunar New Year 2022

Overwatch Lunar New Year 2022
    Overwatch Lunar New Year 2022 has started!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Celebrate the Year of the Tiger

Ring in the Year of the Tiger with a resounding roar! Celebrate the return of Overwatch Lunar New Year with festive cosmetics, weekly rewards, and returning brawls. To commemorate the occasion, we’re bringing rich new rewards for you to unlock: set a lantern alight with Genji, illuminate the night with Orisa’s sparklers, don some New Year-ready attire as Seolbim Mercy, flit around the battlefield in Nezha Tracer’s fire-heeled shoes, and more!

Bounty Hunter

Rack up points as you claim bounties in this rowdy brawl. The player who gets the first kill of the match becomes a Target, and everyone else a Bounty Hunter. Earn extra points by killing the Target, but beware—if you land the killing blow on a Target, you become the next one.

Capture the Flag Blitz

The stakes have been raised in Capture the Flag. With both teams’ flags much closer together, six captures are now needed to win the match instead of the traditional three. Launch an all-out offensive against the enemy to snatch their flag as many times as possible.

Capture the Flag

In Capture the Flag, each team attempts to secure the enemy flag and return it to their base while preventing the opposing team from doing the same. Determined players can try Competitive Capture the Flag, which includes placement matches, leaderboards, and Competitive Points!

Play to Earn

Play games in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade to unlock sprays, player icons, and festive skins like Prosperity Ashe, Auspicious Soldier: 76, and Porcelain Wrecking Ball. Wins count as two games. Each week brings new rewards to earn!

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    There are only 2 new legendary skins.

These events have been getting lazier, but holy crap they didn't even consider other options it seems.

It is the lowest new skin total as there are the 3 weekly challenge skins plus 2 legendary ones.

Why even bother with the event if you are not going to put any effort in it?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

It's a first for OW events to only have 2 legendaries. Either this is the new norm, or the walk-outs and worker resignations had an actual impact on their output.

Or they've entered almost-all-hands-on-deck mode for OW2 *fingers crossed*.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Now that we're near the end of the event, anyone else feel like there's much less legendary drops than usual?
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?