Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    Sorry, was funny to read.

But to be honest it's not just this forum, the casters and the player feel this dies today. And what else is there to do ??
    Why does feelings matter in this case? It either dies or it doesn't. Their feelings are irrelevant. It's all about trying to keep you engaged in watching them.

What's really going to happen is Blizzard will nerf the fight and the boss will die late on reset day(they'll need a bit of time to relearn the fight because of nerfs).

There's no other option. No guild will kill it without Blizzard nerfing it. They're geared to the teeth as is, so reclearing the raid won't give them the dps increase. They aren't going to magically pull out the numbers needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Feel really bad for the limit raiders that have to deal with this terrible leadership.
    -=Retired Former World's Best Player=-

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Why does feelings matter in this case? It either dies or it doesn't. Their feelings are irrelevant. It's all about trying to keep you engaged in watching them.

What's really going to happen is Blizzard will nerf the fight and the boss will die late on reset day(they'll need a bit of time to relearn the fight because of nerfs).

There's no other option. No guild will kill it without Blizzard nerfing it. They're geared to the teeth as is, so reclearing the raid won't give them the dps increase. They aren't going to magically pull out the numbers needed.
    Numbers are there, it's just a matter of getting more time in p4 to optimize and then getting a near perfect pull. Might mean it doesn't go down today, but not reaching reset.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccuracy View Post
    Numbers are there, it's just a matter of getting more time in p4 to optimize and then getting a near perfect pull. Might mean it doesn't go down today, but not reaching reset.
    If the numbers are there, it would be already dead. It's not going to die this week, sorry.

If the numbers are there, it would be already dead. It's not going to die this week, sorry.
    Keep the same energy if it dies this reset. Don't worry, I'll quote you to give you a reminder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Echo proved the community and most of all Liquid wrong before.
    Like this race actually...

Who knows what will happen. There is plenty of time left.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Keep the same energy if it dies this reset. Don't worry, I'll quote you to give you a reminder.
    Okay, good luck with that... I don't care. You'll only be wasting your time. I don't get personally offended by being proven wrong. Only weak people care about that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Feel really bad for the limit raiders that have to deal with this terrible leadership.
    Their leadership did a tremendous job to put Limit/Liquid on the map but harder than reaching the top is to remain at the top, which they are, just not at the #1 spot they wish for. This race is all or nothing, when you put the effort and planning that Liquid and Echo put into this, 2nd place is like last place for either of these guilds.

Between the healer chokes and constantly swapping ppl, its hard to watch liquid. Hopefully echo will end this soon to end this.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    They let ppl get away with fuck ups and don’t address it
    “Ranged keep coming into melee and fucking us” should get a response different from “it gets called out before pull idk what else it would take”

Letting a player wipe the group multiple times because they keep doing the same thing that they were told not to until it gets called out mid pull
    It's almost like they don't have players to sub in due to rl obligations and a bunch of people are learning the fight from scratch as a result. Morale is also probably shit since they have been stuck away from home for nearly a month now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, Liquid mental is boom. Is it the fact race lasts this long?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-03-26 at 07:25 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    It's almost like they don't have players to sub in due to rl obligations and a bunch of people are learning the fight from scratch as a result. Morale is also probably shit since they have been stuck away from home for nearly a month now.
    They only swapped scot and trill no?
    It's Saturday, it's not like many people have to work on a Saturday so unless an emergency hits one of the raiders they should be good until Monday at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mspy View Post
    They only swapped scot and trill no?
    It's Saturday, it's not like many people have to work on a Saturday so unless an emergency hits one of the raiders they should be good until Monday at least.
    Nori has been in and out, either healing on his priest or resto druid. When he's been away Babombabam has been healing as Resto Druid. They have concerns about Nori's priest though.

You mentioned two, Scot leaving and Atlas replacing him, Trill being replaced by Lip.

I think yesterday they had 4 boomkins, Sanghelios, Babombabam, Goopd, Birchon. Atm Sanghelios is not in the group either being away, or benched, I don't know.

Eric has come back in on his hunter but I personally don't know if he was on his alt previous. Echo felt the hunters were way to squishy especially when soaking the beam.

This is now a race to world second. Who will it be, Limit or Echo?

Nori has been in and out, either healing on his priest or resto druid. When he's been away Babombabam has been healing as Resto Druid. They have concerns about Nori's priest though.

You mentioned two, Scot leaving and Atlas replacing him, Trill being replaced by Lip.

I think yesterday they had 4 boomkins, Sanghelios, Babombabam, Goopd, Birchon. Atm Sanghelios is not in the group either being away, or benched, I don't know.

Eric has come back in on his hunter but I personally don't know if he was on his alt previous. Echo felt the hunters were way to squishy especially when soaking the beam.
    I think nori has always been there but trying different classes?
    Apart from Scot and Trill not sure if anyone else was swapped due to being unavailable to raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Mortal Strike is making the boss heal less on the last phase... I wonder, back in my day rogues also had some kind of poison that made the target heal less, not sure if it would stack with Mortal Strike or anything but I assume it would be also worth the try if they haven't already...

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Echo just discovered something - I'm not an expert but it sounds like if warriors put mortal strike on the Jailor he doesn't heal up as much before phase 4, meaning a lot less hp to kill.
    Good spot, Explains why Fraggou is now playing as Arms instead of Fury.

Think they had 20% Mortal Wounds debuff from the Warlock pets, but I think Arms brings a far more consistant 50% Mortal Wounds debuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    That will 100% be hotfixed so trying it is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That will 100% be hotfixed so trying it is pointless
    Unless it's working as intended.

5% wipe for Echo, it's getting closer.

5% Wipe by Echo, if they soaked, they would have killed.