Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    this is what nobody wants to happen so lets hope it doesnt :/
    It's the worst possible case scenario for Rygelon to die today, it's pretty much guaranteed unless the Jailer is obscenely difficult, which isn't likely. It would have been better for Blizzard to leave Rygelon un-nerfed in order to artificially extend the race so both teams can't get to the Jailer until they have double leggo.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Not really, it is either dps off-healing, or healers off-dpsing.
    Lorgok was doing 12-14k DPS whilst off-healing, you can't really get a healer doing that much off-dpssing.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Lorgok was doing 12-14k DPS whilst off-healing, you can't really get a healer doing that much off-dpssing.
    Dobby is doin 21k hps whilist off-dpsing, you cant really get a dps doin that much off-healing.

Pieces are really close to a LoD kill too.

Kind of forgot about them in the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    NApe copium at its finest.
    ah good for me im not from that awful nation

15+ Year Old Account
    The jailers swing animation is muy retarded. Mega yuck

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Jailer takes 500+ Pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    Doesn't matter if Liquid can get there quicker after reset with all the extra gear / double leggos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    Yeah would have hoped that also if the raid released at the same time to both regions but with the current system I kinda hope he is able to die this reset otherwise it goes free to NA sadly.

To be fair to Echo, they are streaming Jailer.

Obv hiding comms.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Hard decision for Echo. Stream today and tomorrow's progress while NA gets time to reclear and show them the strats or don't stream and make everyone salty.
    I don't think they give a crap about someone getting salty. But losing all the potential viewers which equals $$ is another thing.

Surprised that Liquid isn't using a monk healer, he was pulling crazy HPS for Echo, pretty much allowing them to 4 heal it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, while phase 1 Jailer is not mindblowing so far, at least it's quite a bit faster than heroic - and that's even without doing the pools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liquid are straight up brute forcing now, hoping for a pull with high rolls on their DPS to get that final .38%
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Europe really showing why they are the best.

NA got a new challenger for second place, China. In a couple of raid tier i think we will see a China vs Europe WF race which is good.

The Chinese approach is to just McDonald the boss with 1k tries and seek for that perfect pull while Europe goes for the strategic approach with as few pull as possible to have the maximum efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    Europe really showing why they are the best.

NA got a new challenger for second place, China. In a couple of raid tier i think we will see a China vs Europe WF race which is good.

The Chinese approach is to just McDonald the boss with 1k tries and seek for that perfect pull while Europe goes for the strategic approach with as few pull as possible to have the maximum efficiency.
    we will never see a chinese guild being the best. they play 24/7 exploit the shit out of everything and just copy. The Moment they cant copy anymore they fucking SUCK and fall behind as we have seen dozens of time over the Years.

china a serious contender. lmao good joke

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    .7% with 5 healers is even more impressive
    Not really, if 4healing was easier than everyone would go for it. 4healing has been an Echo special since many years, it's very hard to pull off, you don't only need to have the players for it but also a good amount of theorycracfting to do behind the scenes and Echo sure has some amazing healing theorycrafters behind them like ex-raider potter.

The liquid strat consists on making up for the loss dps of having an extra healer by having 4 Holy Priests for that extra Power Infusions which translates on a shit lot of more dps to the given targets.

Echo are the compmasters in this race. Not doable dps on a boss with normal comp? Bring 12 melee. Very chaotic healing required boss but is also a dps check? Bring 4 healers with offheals. Mad problem solving and strategizing skills.

While I am sure they did all the theroycrafting and min/max analysis, and perhaps armory is not completely up to date, there is quite a few that do not have the necessary rep for the legendary belt.

Plus, from what I understand, the belt does not upgrade like the regular legendary, so it may not be as big of a deal as some make it out to be?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    While I am sure they did all the theroycrafting and min/max analysis, and perhaps armory is not completely up to date, there is quite a few that do not have the necessary rep for the legendary belt.

Plus, from what I understand, the belt does not upgrade like the regular legendary, so it may not be as big of a deal as some make it out to be?
    You do not need rep for the belt, you get it for finishing the campaign. You need rep to get the Unity memory, so you can craft it on w/e you want.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.