Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Aight, this season is still awful, but that game felt good.
    Welcome to every season as an Atlanta Falcons fan!!!!

I'm hoping that they move them and Atlanta can get an expansion team every year at this point.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Heard the Falcons DC got injured in a pregame collision, hoping he's alright.
    Pre-Game Gate?

I bet he gave the Saints fans a couple of thousand to push him down so he did not have to coach this Defensive Dumpster Fire!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't that pass interference?

I guess Gardner isn't the only Jersey team corner allowed to hug receivers without getting a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Wasn't that pass interference?
    Dont worry, the NFL and referee union will surely admit the blatant mistake and take corrective action against the crew which couldn't get two sideline in/out of bounds correct in a row NOR a pass interference where the guy literally held his arms down while hanging over his back. This swift and decisive action will be in line with all the other disciplinary actions against referees not doing their job, and will continue to better the game to make it more fair and rightous.

Can we put a 1 year ban on giving the NFC South champ a playoff berth? Just give their spot to the Lions, Commanders or Seahawks.

There's a chance the whole division goes 6-11, and personally, I'm rooting for it (the Panthers would win in that scenario).

According to Terry McLaurin the ref that threw the flag on his illegal formation penalty told him he was good before the snap. Between that and the very blatant DPI on the last play that they missed, I can't tell if they are that incompetent or were making sure the Giants won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Dont worry, the NFL and referee union will surely admit the blatant mistake and take corrective action against the crew which couldn't get two sideline in/out of bounds correct in a row NOR a pass interference where the guy literally held his arms down while hanging over his back. This swift and decisive action will be in line with all the other disciplinary actions against referees not doing their job, and will continue to better the game to make it more fair and rightous.
    What they should do is make PI reviewable, have the same ref who ignored it once, watch a replay and ignore it a second time, and then throw out the review rule because nothing ever gets overturned.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Can we put a 1 year ban on giving the NFC South champ a playoff berth? Just give their spot to the Lions, Commanders or Seahawks.
    Did not happen in 2020 won't happen now. Nor ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    According to Terry McLaurin the ref that threw the flag on his illegal formation penalty told him he was good before the snap. Between that and the very blatant DPI on the last play that they missed, I can't tell if they are that incompetent or were making sure the Giants won.
    I still say the Refs are told to try to keep things close with all of the can call it or not calling plays. (Holding I'm looking at you). After this season there looks like there is something fishy going on. IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Did not happen in 2020 won't happen now. Nor ever.
    Post wasn't serious anyways but top 7 teams should go and division winners shouldn't get anything but minimum 1 home field game if they where good enough to qualify. Not the first time nor the last time but it's incredibly lame to have bad teams in the playoff just because they won a bad division.

15+ Year Old Account
    What they should do is make PI reviewable, have the same ref who ignored it once, watch a replay and ignore it a second time, and then throw out the review rule because nothing ever gets overturned.
    by golly have you ever considered becoming nfl commissioner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    by golly have you ever considered becoming nfl commissioner?
    I'm not enough of a hugger.

- - - Updated - - -

As bad as referees are I'm not sure I've ever seen a phantom false start before.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying the last win of the season for Green Bay. Next week Miami knocks them out, then it's Jordan Love season.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Bengals-Bucs game was baller asf, Who Dey Nation was balling out in the stands.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NFL's plans to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception will be taking on a more somber tone as Franco Harris passed away last night at 72, three days before his number retirement ceremony at Pittsburgh.
    /s

Pro Bowl selections are out. Notable snubs: CMC, who has the most net yards of any NFC RB, the next 3 RBs were selected, and Tua, who had the most fan votes but wasn't among the three AFC QBs, who, fair enough, are Mahomes, Allen, and Burrow. Shows how stacked the AFC is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Ryan is benched again, so he loses his shot at the fumbles record, dang. They're going with Nick Foles who has had virtually no reps with the first team offense since he's been nothing but scout team, but elevated to starter, Jeff Saturday scheming away.

Google ended up buying NFL Sunday Ticket. I was hoping Amazon would win since I'm already subscribed to them and wouldn't have to get YouTube.tv, but DirecTV is cancer so it's still an improvement.
    /s

Google ended up buying NFL Sunday Ticket. I was hoping Amazon would win since I'm already subscribed to them and wouldn't have to get YouTube.tv, but DirecTV is cancer so it's still an improvement.
    One nice thing I read is that the sunday ticket will be a stand alone package to get if you don't want youtubetv. No idea price yet though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bengals clinch a playoff bearth, Jags-Titans probably getting flexed into the Week 18 prime time game, and the Colts are eliminated.

Oh, and despite what Saleh says, Wilson's career in New York is almost certainly over.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh, and despite what Saleh says, Wilson's career in New York is almost certainly over.
    He was awful to watch.
    /s