Page 95 of 142 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Chiefs are just showing off at this point and I think neutral site or no I have to pick them for the Super Bowl now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The Chiefs are just showing off at this point and I think neutral site or no I have to pick them for the Super Bowl now.
    Dunking on a checked out Raiders isn't a measuring stick for playoff caliber.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Feels weird to see everyone else wanting us to win for once.

Brace for a sample of my annual disappointment.
    I'd rather have the Chiefs win than the Raiders every time as long as McDaniels is there. Definitely not disappointed with how the game is going so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broncos have permission to interview Sean Payton.
    /s

I'd rather have Harbaugh. I think he is a better coach and it has the bonus of hurting Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I'd rather have Harbaugh. I think he is a better coach and it has the bonus of hurting Michigan.
    Sure when you have the option of taking the coach that hasn't won a Super Bowl over the one that has you gotta get the one who is being investigated by the NCAA right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    gotta get the one who is being investigated by the NCAA right?
    If rumors are true Harbaugh is being investigated for buying a recruit a hamburger. So, 5 million in NIL money is fine, but buying a guy a hamburger is a big no no that might lead to suspension. The NCAA is just the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Sure when you have the option of taking the coach that hasn't won a Super Bowl over the one that has you gotta get the one who is being investigated by the NCAA right?
    NCAA recruiting rules are a gigantic joke. He bought a potential recruit a burger, big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If rumors are true Harbaugh is being investigated for buying a recruit a hamburger. So, 5 million in NIL money is fine, but buying a guy a hamburger is a big no no that might lead to suspension. The NCAA is just the worst.
    That is not the rumors I heard because it was a level 1 violation of lying to investigators. But who fucking knows with all the rumors swirling around.

- - - Updated - - -

NCAA recruiting rules are a gigantic joke. He bought a potential recruit a burger, big deal.
    If that is truly what happened, then sure, that is stupid. Either way, Harbaugh is the number 2 option out there for NFL teams, not number 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy I hope the Ravens don't end up with the 5 seed because that'd be just the Chiefs luck to get two Byes in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    The NCAA likes to periodically remind us how nuts they are. My favorite is still Jameis being better off "stealing" crab legs than being given them for free.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have the Chiefs win than the Raiders every time as long as McDaniels is there. Definitely not disappointed with how the game is going so far.
    Who could have predicted him becoming a hc, consistently underperforming, then alienating his starting qb until he leaves the team? Who, I say? Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Man, I expected more from this Jaguars team starting against Joshua Dobbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Man, I expected more from this Jaguars team starting against Joshua Dobbs.
    Yeah they are just not ready for the playoffs yet. The Titans are so bad they might squeak by but they are just a doormat for the 5 seed on their way to Kansas City.

Because no offense to the 6 seed, and full offense to the 7 seed, but they are not beating the Bills/Bengals. That is 100% the Divisional matchup.

So if I'm looking at the standings, the dreaded coin flip between the Bengals and Ravens seems like a very likely outcome. Bills most likely gets the #2 against the Patriots - the Patriots have to win to guarantee getting in but can still get in with some losses. But Steelers are playing the Browns, and Miami is playing the Jets, both of whom have nothing to play for, so New England realistically isn't the 7. Pittsburgh is the 7 if they win and NE loses which seems pretty likely. Otherwise if NE/Pitt lose Miami is the #7 with a win, but without Tua (surely he won't be cleared from a second concussion this season?) I don't like their chances against us.

If none of that happens, Jags can still be the #7 with a loss. If Jags win and all three of those teams lose, NE back slides in.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah no, I got that wrong, Miami is ahead of Pittsburgh. I think Pittsburgh is probably super motivated to not have Tomlin have his first losing season. Wonder if Tua-less Dolphins can beat the Jets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawrence is just bad. Can't consistently miss those easy throws like he does.

Jags might be the weakest 4 seed ever. Ravens/Chargers should roll them even if Lamar is 70%.

That looked like a forward pass, not a fumble. Titans might have got screwed, but they have 23 players and 50% of their cap on IR so they need to be put out of their misery anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defenses showed up in the second half.
    /s

I LOVE dumb 4th down calls that don't get the ball past the first down line in the air. Sure rely on one guy to break a million tackles.