The return of the USFL.

The USFL made its return last night.

For those who watched the game, what did you think? How was the level of play? Could the league last longer than one season?

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    The USFL made its return last night.

For those who watched the game, what did you think? How was the level of play? Could the league last longer than one season?
    I would probably go watch on few of their games in person. The ticket prices are really really good. I just do not know if I want to drive 2 hours to see one.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Go stallions

I watched the game and thought the level of play was surprisingly good. There were some good plays and a few exciting moments, and overall it was an enjoyable experience. I think the league could last longer than one season, as long as they continue to bring in quality talent and have a good marketing strategy to draw in viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Could the league last longer than one season?
    the answer is always the same. doesnt matter if it is video games or sports. people are social creatures. the USFL needs to present itself in a social way. in this case, it should be story time. story time engages fans socially. it bonds them. the broadcasters, the websites, the stadium should market it as a story. so you keep updating the fans on the story of each franchise, every week. you update fans on the story of the players, coaches, etc. every week. it makes fans feel like a part of something and interest will skyrocket.

its just what people do.

if you want to kill the USFL, focus only on quirky rules and getting better talent.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2023-03-30 at 04:53 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.