Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Shame we seem to be picking a terrible dung, cant even vote to change that as the poll seems to be US only. Unless there's an EU one somewhere that I cba finding.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Statistically most players simply don't care about Mythic+. The forums simply parallel that.

In a bubble like this forum one may think that everyone has enthusiasm for endgame content but in reality? Niche. Less popular than World Quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimrail Depot M+ will be fun. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    As of writing this, there are three days remaining and the total voter count sits at just 15,878.

Do you believe people are merely unaware of the poll, or is this a sneak peak into just how small the playerbase size is now?

Poll in question: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ngeons/1205558
    hmm, i assume just not many ppl care any longer tbh. wow sucks since a good while and SL killed many customers. ppls just move on. so tbh, this is not that surprising imo. i play wow since 16 years without interruption and even i give a fuck these days. i just no longer care and it not much interessts me tbh. ppls move on and i do too. nothing special.

the reason i post in this forum just means i am still not out the door. i play some m+ 20s here and then. but that also doesnt mean, that i am still heavily interessted in all that shit Blizz produces since years. and seriously, what rehashed dungeon they add to m+…. i couldn’t care less.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-03-26 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I have voted, but I don't run Mythic+ anymore, so enjoy my Grimrail Depot vote.
    Why vote if you aren't going to participate? Really wish people would stop voting for GD out of spite. It's going to be an awful M+ experience.

Yep, game only has 16k players, confirmed, because we know for sure that everyone both partake in M+ and visit official forums...

Why vote when you can click a button and see your choice won’t matter?

Making the poll visible was a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Do we have a reference? 16k votes doesn't sound too bad...

This. What a dumb thread. What poll are we comparing this one to? How is 16k low? Way to create a thread with an incomplete thought, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The mount poll had 163k voters on NA forums. But again that involves everyone. This is about ~10% of that and only involves those who do M+
    Sounds like expected amount then, hell even a bit better... alarm has been averted, maybe it should be "hopeful voter turnout".
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-03-26 at 05:01 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Rigman View Post
    Side note, Iron Docks... Grimrail Depot... really?
    Fast and easy dungeons. Do you really rather want to get Shadowmoon Burial Grounds or Everbloom?

Got Grimrail Depot with both tanks I use to get the easy 500 timewarped badges. Pulling the whole train is fucking fun (sorry melee lol).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkiy View Post
    Why vote if you aren't going to participate? Really wish people would stop voting for GD out of spite. It's going to be an awful M+ experience.
    Because I don't hate Mythic+, and maybe I would go if it was dungeons I enjoy? Grimrail Depot's vote was not out of spite at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Fast and easy dungeons. Do you really rather want to get Shadowmoon Burial Grounds or Everbloom?

Got Grimrail Depot with both tanks I use to get the easy 500 timewarped badges. Pulling the whole train is fucking fun (sorry melee lol).
    Voted Grimrail Depot because the dungeon is a nice change in design, and there are actually things to do as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Fast and easy dungeons. Do you really rather want to get Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
    Yeah, actually. SBG is a more interesting dungeon by far, and without the janky camera to boot.

This kind of thing does not translate to M+ once affixes get involved. Even single packs are going to be a pain with far too many affixes in such a cramped space; no space to move, and no space to kite.
    Last edited by Monkiy; 2022-03-26 at 05:14 PM.

As long as its not Skyreach I really don't care. I hate that dungeon with a passion.

I didn't vote because I and many others don't care about mythic+

If anything, this just proves that most people don't give a shit about the subject of the poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even vote on the poll because it's on the US forums, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    As long as its not Skyreach I really don't care. I hate that dungeon with a passion.
    That's actually the dungeon I would have voted on if it let me. Of the options available, I personally think it's the best one for an M+ format.

Id like to see the offical forum traffic vs mmo-c, wowhead or reddit. I never go there, only use it for Diablo 3 really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    If anything, this just proves that most people don't give a shit about the subject of the poll.
    Also something I hate about the forums A LOT - Let it be global, stop the gates. Hell make it global in their games too.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by SloidVoid View Post
    There's likely a substantial part of the playerbase that participate in a WoW Discord server, which most likely has a channel for WoWhead announcements.
    Source: Trust me bro.

If you think any large part of the playerbase pays any attention to discord, websites and forums well you're in for a rude surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyCheese View Post
    Why vote when you can click a button and see your choice won’t matter?

Making the poll visible was a mistake.
    I was asking myself the same. Having knowledge of other people's votes kinda defeats the purpose of voting.

Well, I'd say that most people don't care about:

US forums
    wow forum in general
    M+
    WoD dungeons