Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I feel like I'm being pranked really hard here but I can't even get on my PC to make sure if that's the case or not.
    It's not a prank.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    It's not a prank.
    I tried to tell yall in a nice way

10+ Year Old Account
    If you replace "dragonflight" in the URL with some other word, does it change the code to match that word?

I honestly have no idea how he stumbled upon this considering where it's coming from, but I can't find anything fake about it. Like I say, this guy is my friend so he's not full retard.

If you replace "dragonflight" in the URL with some other word, does it change the code to match that word?
    no stays the same tried it with butthole earlier

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, we also have a guy here who tried it and can't see the .js file so I'm more inclined to believe that I'm just being pranked tbh. GG.

Now if he did some shit like that, I'll unfriend his ass RIGHT MEOW

I mean, we also have a guy here who tried it and can't see the .js file so I'm more inclined to believe that I'm just being pranked tbh. GG.
    There is a button on the far right you have to uncheck under "breakpoints" i was just fooling around if you uncheck it and refresh it shows

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0/IMG_7292.jpg

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1648882795416.webm

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1648883973690.webm

a friend sent me these. Dont know if legit but it seems so. Except is someone decided to put a hell of a work to present a fake expansion
    These are really good fakes and I'm no expert at this by any means, but something feels off about them. I'll give them a good look and see if I can pinpoint it.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by kenlongjr View Post
    Now if he did some shit like that, I'll unfriend his ass RIGHT MEOW
    I already tried a different word. It always ends up showing Dragonflight in the source code. It's legit.

People talking about the April Fool's joke forget they once made an april fool's joke about a totem that increased your run speed while within its radius.

Then this happened:

Tinker Leaker joke pokes fun at people leaking that tinker is the next class, and guaranteeing it. It's not really a joke about Tinkers, but rather the people claiming it will always be the next class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Quote Originally Posted by pastar View Post
    Far right unclick checkbox under breakpoints then reload page
    My calls aren't scoped, and it's still not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I already tried a different word. It always ends up showing Dragonflight in the source code. It's legit.
    What this guy said

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post

I don't know enough about how this stuff works to know why you don't have the cdn

- - - Updated - - -

But another independent guy found it so....shrug

idk what that means all I know is it works for me and this other dude XD

Just tell them step by step how to find it... (unless you already have then fuck it)

- - - Updated - - -

Like you're telling a 10 yr old

- - - Updated - - -

With Downs

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I checked it on my PC too and I'm not seeing it either. They're just editing the SL page.

We've been had.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Seeing as how the tinker picture is a fanart and not official art, fake as balls.
    Yup! I thought that picture looked familiar.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Yeah, I checked it on my PC too and I'm not seeing it either. They're just editing the SL page.

We've been had.
    idk why under his "break points" it does not show anything mine shows a box to uncheck when i do I reload the page and it shows lol and another dude already found it.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Seeing as how the tinker picture is a fanart and not official art, fake as balls.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. People are getting way more intricate with their fake leaks