Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Start of SL: aoe cap
    Outcry then Blizz: "aoe cap is bad design, we uncap"
    Bears: "watch me!"
    Outcry then Blizz: "aoe cap is good design, we recap, but bears only, because they are not allowed to be on top"

That is consistent design xD

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I wonder if you even play the game your posting this about? Because this "logic" makes no sense with the current DPS tuning and ranks in SFO atm.
    Destro is insanely powerful tho if you play FOR it. Buff was needed for noobs who don't know how to play it or people who play with noob teams which pull 5 mobs. They should have buffed it via specific spell buffs rather than flat dmg. When MDI comes in, you will see destros doing 60k-70k overall but people who play destro and play with pugs will be stuck with crap dmg because "normal" pugs don't know how to play with a destro in your group.

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    on saturday i actually had to wait for about ten minutes for a group to fill up for the world boss. and we started pulling with ten players..
    Keyword here is Saturday. Everyone has already done their kill for the week by then. I guarantee you do it at the weekly reset you will have a ton of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    It's an MMO though. Where are the people.
    Not in the morning. Up to about 6am you see ppl still, who haven't gone to sleep. After that, after 12-2pm... I know because I always play in the morning and it's dead time.

Also people kill the world boss on reset day. Next few days is just alts, if you care enough about then and some people who postpone chances to get gear.

And tbh world boss drops 259 which might have been an upgrade at the start but now, not so much. If you didn't have decent gear to begin with, you probably won't bother with the world boss either (unless, as I said, alts).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    This would mean there are other groups filling on LFG.

Also everyone does it Tuesday, so Saturday seems meaningless.
    phew, we live in the world of warcraft. especially with all the underlying tech we should be able to draw players better together. also: the weekend is for gaming!
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    thankfully not casuals like you, stay in your lfr if you dont know shit about this game stop watching world first vids with demos geting 12 PIs, shout and faery infusion buffs lol
    casuals like me who raid in top guilds kek funny. do you even know what warcraftlogs is :v ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I wonder if you even play the game your posting this about? Because this "logic" makes no sense with the current DPS tuning and ranks in SFO atm.
    oh rly? how come it doesnt make sense when they're buff specs that belong to a class that is already owning the raid, and others classes are pure trash.

Where is the SV Hunter nerf for m+?