Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The best April Fools joke would've been the return of Bobby Kotick/JAB. I'd've laughed my ass off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    If only they put this much work into the actual game.

You know this was like a 5 minute brainstorm right?

These comments make be feel sad for the forums here. What a bitter, humorless crowd.

The Tinker, Shaman and Warrior bits were funny this time around.

Halondrus as a pet is actually a terrific idea for later on.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tertullian72 View Post
    Loved the Intimidating Shout reference. I wonder how many of you are old enough to get it.
    Reading that made me shed some tears for my future expansion fears

5+ Year Old Account
    Alright Blizz...hand over the capybara glyph right now! >
    These are all hilarious though my favorite has to be
    Blade Dance now looks 15% more embarrassing when your mom catches you doing it.

Do you really need to release April Fools jokes when your whole game is a joke?

I mean some parts were funny but this has been the most low-effort April fool's by Blizzard ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they realise that making fun on themselves like this actually just leave a bad taste in the mouth, knowing the level of sarcasm and how the game is being awfuly handed later years

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, the shaman section being dedicated to Elden Ring was my favorite part. Second favorite did wind up being the Tinker Leaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    They were too lazy to even throw a photoshop image together on Photoshop and just typed up a bunch of unfunny nonsense. Even for someone that doesn't want Tinkers I found this lame. The Bard April Fool's joke is still the best. I guess they also fired all the writers with humor during their lawsuit they just settled for $18 million.
    What about wowhead? They didn't even bother to do an April Fool's. You gonna go complain on their forums about how they're lazy? Or is double standards?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tertullian72 View Post
    Loved the Intimidating Shout reference. I wonder how many of you are old enough to get it.
    I did and now I really feel old.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    What about wowhead? They didn't even bother to do an April Fool's. You gonna go complain on their forums about how they're lazy? Or is double standards?
    Why should I care about wowhead? Can I play wowhead?

Why should I care about wowhead? Can I play wowhead?
    Nice false dichotomy. You don't play Blizzard's April Fool's joke, either.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Nice false dichotomy. You don't play Blizzard's April Fool's joke, either.
    No but I played Warcraft and have a vested interest in the game and by extension, official posts by Blizzard in relation to the game. Wowhead is just a fan site, I have no interest in it, and I don't visit it. It would be like being upset MMO-C didn't do an April Fool's joke about a game they don't own, which they don't, haven't, so I don't care. Not sure what straws you're trying to grab at here.

No but I played Warcraft and have a vested interest in the game and by extension, official posts by Blizzard in relation to the game. Wowhead is just a fan site, I have no interest in it, and I don't visit it. It would be like being upset MMO-C didn't do an April Fool's joke about a game they don't own, which they don't, haven't, so I don't care. Not sure what straws you're trying to grab at here.
    If you don't understand what a false dichotomy is I can't really help you.

As for original comment, I still don't understand it. That they chose to make the article in text instead of having photoshopped images says to you reduced effort because... you like photoshopped images and consider them difficult to make and a sign of effort?

I know what false dichotomy is, it's non-applicable here as there really is no dilemma here, I posted a comment and never thought of it again until you brought it up again. It's now three days after the fact. Seems you're more concerned with my opinion on it than I was with the lazy and unfunny April Fool's joke from Blizzard this year.

Anyone can type up nonsense, people on the mmo-c forums do it every single day. Meanwhile, not everyone can make a half-decent photoshop. It is a sign of effort. The Bard April Fool's joke was funny to me because it mixed in Guitar Hero visuals. Simple but immediately grabs you for a nice chuckle, job done. Being tired of reading unfunny "real" leaks, a pure text April Fool's joke was not only lazy but tiresome to me. Didn't help the actual written joke wasn't funny at all. If you're easily impressed, good for you, go whistle at some doorknobs.