Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Look up before we go down. The UPper kingdom is a Nerubian zone below surface and also in the Legacy of the Damned questline. Assuming a Northrend revamp? Dragons and Nerubians being the most notable players in the story. At this point, maybe even the dragon isles are floating above dragonblight unknowingly to mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I wonder when the moderators will start hammering down more on these kind of posts as opposed to being afraid / offended by personal opinions in threads that merely holds discussions on game / irl topics.
    Sad but true,the forum is full of perfectly serious discussions being infracted as ''trolling'',im honestly concerned for the mental health of some of these mods for the stuff they consider ''trolling''

Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    I personally believe some form of being on the spectrum is what causes people to want to post these fake leaks.
    I believe it's just "being 13y old and thinking it's cool"

Galakrond On Redridge?

Gilneas of Ruins?

Galakrond obliterates Grizzly Hills?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Guaranteed, Obnoxious Regurgitation.
    I will be honest, that made me laugh irl.

Quote Originally Posted by skarr07 View Post
    I can't tell everything for obvious reasons but I thought it would be fun to give you some clues

Acronym of expansion is GoR (no one has guess it yet!!)
    You forgot t there - Galakrond on THE Rise
    Heritages built up for many races. Weapons, armor, etc. It's just the beginning
    Obvious
    "My bow is sharp but your knife is dark".. what???? LOL! You won't get this one
    Dark Ranger
    Up up up we go up up up we go haha
    Northrend is up on the map
    I'll be singed if I get too close to those flames.
    Either duh dragons, or Bolvar and Taelia
    Another quake!
    Yeah, Galakrond
    Two different locations. Look up before you go down…. Cus it's a long way up
    Floating Dragon Isles and underground Nerubs
    For what's next.. look Legacy of the Damned mission tables. ...but doubt you can figure it out hehe
    Return to Northrend
    It's not over yet!!!!!!!
    First clue, so refers to more riddles as clues get available on PTR XD

Guys, this is drivel based on tying of loose scourge ends on PTR... definitely not a totally real leak.

I wonder when the moderators will start hammering down more on these kind of posts as opposed to being afraid / offended by personal opinions in threads that merely holds discussions on game / irl topics.
    In their own section.

That we can ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay off Meth.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just to not have to take the bait and ignore the thread. It is a tradition here. However, I miss the times when people were able to find real clues like trademark.

I can't tell everything for obvious reasons but I thought it would be fun to give you some clues

Acronym of expansion is GoR (no one has guess it yet!!)
    Heritages built up for many races. Weapons, armor, etc. It's just the beginning
    Up up up we go up up up we go haha
    I'll be singed if I get too close to those flames.
    Another quake!
    Two different locations. Look up before you go down…. Cus it's a long way up
    For what's next.. look Legacy of the Damned mission tables. ...but doubt you can figure it out hehe
    It's not over yet!!!!!!!
    Let's decode this "leaker"s code:
    GoR: Something something Galakrond related

That is literally dark rangers bud.

Another quake!
    Cataclysm 2.0

Something Undead related mission table.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Jesus... The "knife is dark" does sound like Xal'atath. No idea what kind of a fucking bow is sharp though. If the words were flipped around and it said "my bow is dark" then I'd be inclined to say this is referring to Dark Rangers instead.
    You do know that Dark Rangers can be melee as well right? (Have a dark knife)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    You do know that Dark Rangers can be melee as well right? (Have a dark knife)
    I wasn't aware actually. I've always thought of them as being ranged exclusively.

So many jaded people here just pissing on what could be a fun thread for people to to try and figure out the riddles. Even if it isn't real or too vague, it was a fun thought and was something this person wanted to share. To the people in here flaming them because of "iT's A fAke LeAk ThReAd, DeRp!" You can easily not click on it and move on. This community used to have fun with the lore and the excitement of "What could be added to the game next!". I realize that the recent direction of the game has left a sour taste in many peoples mouths, mine included. But I still remember the good times, characters, places, and players that have made this game special. With that lens, I look forward to the future and what it could bring. Everyone has a wish list and what they want added. That's what makes these relevant and popular to do. So, just have fun with it. Try to not be so jaded with every little thread that comes through these forums talking about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    I personally believe some form of being on the spectrum is what causes people to want to post these fake leaks.
    Nah, you just need a clue;

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmune View Post
    So many jaded people here just pissing on what could be a fun thread for people to to try and figure out the riddles. Even if it isn't real or too vague, it was a fun thought and was something this person wanted to share. To the people in here flaming them because of "iT's A fAke LeAk ThReAd, DeRp!" You can easily not click on it and move on. This community used to have fun with the lore and the excitement of "What could be added to the game next!". I realize that the recent direction of the game has left a sour taste in many peoples mouths, mine included. But I still remember the good times, characters, places, and players that have made this game special. With that lens, I look forward to the future and what it could bring. Everyone has a wish list and what they want added. That's what makes these relevant and popular to do. So, just have fun with it. Try to not be so jaded with every little thread that comes through these forums talking about the game.
    You didn't solve the riddle tho, complaining about complainers helps nobody.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I don't know but I'm not that annoyed by it. Just facepalming
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmune View Post
    You're not wrong, people are definitely more jaded than usual. But as it stands, the last few years haven't been all that great for Blizzard (to put it mildly) so it's no wonder that faith (and interest) in their products is at an all-time low.

I hope that 10.0 is good enough to bring me back and set the game on a straight course once again, but I hoped the same for 8.0 and 9.0 and it didn't happen.

As for threads like these, I actually think they're kind of entertaining and I like the fact that the game is still alive enough that some people are bothered to write shit like this. It would be more depressing if there weren't any posts like this at all during leak season.

Wasn't a similar riddle used on Shadowlands and/or Legion and it turned out to be mostly true?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Either means floating islands or literally going up to space or something?
    Finally. An expansion with floating islands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Wasn't a similar riddle used on Shadowlands and/or Legion and it turned out to be mostly true?
    When the riddle is this vague and relies entirely on how the reader interprets it, you can bet that at least some parts of this leak will end up being "true" in some capacity.

They kind of shot themselves in the foot giving us the expansion acronym though, because if the expansion turns out to be something other than GoR, they can't cash in on their prophetic knowledge during future leak seasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    GoR Guardians of Revendreth

We're staying in the Shadowlands for another expansion, guys!!