Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A return to Dragonflights is a return to Azeroth based fantasy, and I’m here for it! I’m tired of saving the universe in space - I’m ready to get back to the call of adventuring for the sake of adventure.

If I (in or out of character) would ever want to pledge myself to a cause.. it’s in service to the dragonflights and what the remaining aspects have done for Azeroth. /salute

Blue dragonflight,
    LETS FN GOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    And yet somehow you keep trashing what Blizzard is actually designing...
    Having critique for what someone is doing does not mean anyone should be allowed to have a try.
    There is no hypocrisy here for you to "gotcha". Some things Blizzard did are bad and that guys complaint was bad. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Most of the things that were bad at the start of Shadowlands were fixed. Blizz just needs to keep improving on the current systems and it's fine.
    Last edited by Aydinx2; 2022-04-03 at 07:38 PM.

What if this is some next level April Fool's prank? Someone snuck it in a couple days early, it gets leaked just after April Fool's and the web team is falling out of their seats laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevariel View Post
    A return to Dragonflights is a return to Azeroth based fantasy, and I’m here for it! I’m tired of saving the universe in space - I’m ready to get back to the call of adventuring for the sake of adventure.

If I (in or out of character) would ever want to pledge myself to a cause.. it’s in service to the dragonflights and what the remaining aspects have done for Azeroth. /salute

Blue dragonflight,
    LETS FN GOOOOOOO
    So we will have 5 covenants in the next expansion? red, green, blue, bronze and black

And instead of artifact/azerite/anima power, we will have aspect power?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevariel View Post
    I like how you imply space isn't "Azeroth based fantasy" while also praising dragons who were modified by space aliens and their tech to protect Azeroth. I totally get what you are saying on centering the conflict back onto Azeroth but we don't know anything about the expansion threat to know if it is cosmic or just run of the mill localized problems.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
    Hasn't played WoW since Legion, but makes a new account in Feb 2022 to talk about WoW while bragging about not playing WoW.
    Yeah, and? What's there to brag about, I don't play the game and want better from the next expansion.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like Blizzard edited it out of the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    It looks like Blizzard edited it out of the source code.
    The emergency call on a Sunday. Someone is in real trouble over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Yeah, and? What's there to brag about, I don't play the game and want better from the next expansion.
    Just has odd energy, ya know?
    "I want/think this thing to be/should be better while I continue to not use it."

Galakrond? Buddy is that you?

- - - Updated - - -

yo gimmie me a galakrond world boss for preexpansion event that drops a galakrond mount and we can call it square for the last two expansions

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Brings me back to when Metzen's daughter asked him "why are these ladies wearing bikini dad?" concerning Alexstrasza, and he didn't know what to say. Giving puritans all the ammo they needed.

He could've just said "well honey, these ladies are actually dragons and they turn into humans only for show, they don't need armor."
    I don’t know given the harassment stuff that came out it’s more likely he’d say something along the lines of.

“Some people team thought it looked hot, when a woman employee asked if we could give a more thematic look we told her to know her place and gave her a good slap on the rump”
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Dragonflight is such a boring name and I guess it means the "Age of Mortals" that began at the end of Cataclysm is coming to an end. I just hope it doesn't feel to much if we have different zones/convenats/whatever for each flight or it is "good flights" against "bad flights". And if Galakrond is somehow the end boss I just hope it doesn't come with a spine-style flight.
    to be fair how else would we fight Galakrond? The guys so big he could swallow Deathwing. We can’t exactly go taking blows from his claws

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I don’t know given the harassment stuff that came out it’s more likely he’d say something along the lines of.

“Some people team thought it looked hot, when a woman employee asked if we could give a more thematic look we told her to know her place and gave her a good slap on the rump”
    Oh please. You guys crack me up. You realize people like sexy characters right? Have you actually played with women in game? Because they wear the skimpy armor too. It’s almost like people enjoy feeling sexy and seeing sexy characters. CRAZY!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    to be fair how else would we fight Galakrond? The guys so big he could swallow Deathwing. We can’t exactly go taking blows from his claws
    The same way we fight anything large? Platforms and stuff? We don't need to be flying on his back and risk being spun off every X amount of time.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Most of the things that were bad at the start of Shadowlands were fixed. Blizz just needs to keep improving on the current systems and it's fine.
    If the past few xpacs are anything to go off of, Blizz will scrap a good chunk of the "fixed" systems, add new systems in the coming xpac, and disregard months of feedback during the beta period, and only get around to fixing it mid-expansion at earliest. They're more than welcome to prove me wrong on that, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh please. You guys crack me up. You realize people like sexy characters right? Have you actually played with women in game? Because they wear the skimpy armor too. It’s almost like people enjoy feeling sexy and seeing sexy characters. CRAZY!
    Right but why make a big deal about her having a different outfit after 15+ years (or whenever her model was first added)? Both sides making a big deal about it are silly. Clothes can change with out it being pro/against stuff. I've always found it laughable that the only way you can have appealing or sexy characters is by making them scantily clad. Just design the outfits/models better instead of chasing the low hanging fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    If the past few xpacs are anything to go off of, Blizz will scrap a good chunk of the "fixed" systems, add new systems in the coming xpac, and disregard months of feedback during the beta period, and only get around to fixing it mid-expansion at earliest. They're more than welcome to prove me wrong on that, of course.
    They're not allowed to even try to fix a system or feature that might have potential in the future. People just moan that it sucks so much and Blizz caves.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They're not allowed to even try to fix a system or feature that might have potential in the future. People just moan that it sucks so much and Blizz caves.
    Most systems in newer xpacs have had successors of some sort. The only one I can think of offhandedly that was briefly tried, scrapped, and never iterated upon was Warfronts. Meanwhile, Class Halls were the spiritual successor of Garrisons, and Covenant HQs are the newest iteration of that. Torghast is more or less a spiritual successor of Island Expeditions, and Azerite was an iteration of Artifact weapons. And of course, Anima Power was a successor of Azerite Power, which was a successor to Artifact Power.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    I have never seen an actual real woman complain about scantily clad characters; literally ever
    Here you go.

https://youtu.be/EcqY40Kx2RY

Note the cheering of women immediately after before the men start booing her

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Issue is that you're basically turning one person into the spokesperson of the enterity of womanhood.
    The issue is that when they speak up, they get shut down by men and tend to go somewhere else.

Counterexample: FF14 has(at least from what i've heard) a far higher female playerbase, despite the fact that sexuality and attractive outfits are far more present in that game.
    Yes, but there's also things like catboys and other "soft" men designs which appeal to women, as well as cute outfits and player housing. One of my friends who plays it, plays largely for the dance club she runs ingame.

I think it's just bogus that it's that simplistic to simply put female characters in less attractive clothing in order to appeal to women.
    I think you appeal to women by presenting what they like, first and foremost.
    A) It's a bit simplistic to say that because clothing isn't skimpy it isn't attractive
    B) Women literally said, on camera, that they wanted less female characters wearing skimpy stuff
    C) The large amount of cheers from women immediately after support that (before being drowned out by the boos of men)
    D) "Bogus"?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sure people do like those things, but when you have a work environment with wide spread harassments woman being told not to suggest things because they should "know there place" and and both current and Ex dev's coming out saying they wanted to make changes but the people above them wouldn't let them do it maybe you should take a second and think about why things are the way they are and why they might have been changed.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well honestly showing the midriff just feels like fanservice,thats a part you would wanna cover and have protected....the jailor doesnt need to hide it as hes basicaly a god
    Ok, so illusion of the dragon must be covered but illusion of the titan construct (or whatever he is) not.

It's fanservice if this is female but it's completly normal if this is male.

I don't know Rick, but seems like woke thinking.