Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This really sucks. We don't need more dragons. And dragons can't save WoW.

who cares what its called, lets see what the gameplay looks like

Hope that they won't butcher Alexstrasza and other characters...

Also, she has hidden midriff in the leaks, so it's probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    To the people asking " EHY DRAGONFLIGHT AND NOT FLIGHTS??? "

it could be easily possible that dragonflightS united in a single new Dragonflight to fight as one.
    Also, Dragonflights just sounds clumsy. It's like complaining that World of Warcraft should be Worlds of Warcraft because "there's more than one world in it".

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    No need to show her nipples, but there wasn't any reason to put a midriff on either after having the jailer walk around like that all expansion, or thrall the one before that. It does look pretty tasteful so I don't mind, just find it a bit "problematic"
    Brings me back to when Metzen's daughter asked him "why are these ladies wearing bikini dad?" concerning Alexstrasza, and he didn't know what to say. Giving puritans all the ammo they needed.

He could've just said "well honey, these ladies are actually dragons and they turn into humans only for show, they don't need armor."

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    To the people asking " EHY DRAGONFLIGHT AND NOT FLIGHTS??? "

it could be easily possible that dragonflightS united in a single new Dragonflight to fight as one.
    What if it's a play on words. What if the dragons have retreated from Azeroth while we were in the Shadowlands.

And like Wrathion or something leads us to the Dragon Isles to find them.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    We need more dragons, titans, demigos on azeroth not dumb shitty robot in the uber space with a undead mary sue.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Blizzard doesn't necessarily do the printwork for their PR kits. That's generally a 3rd-party thing. Blizzard does the art, delivers it to a vendor who then gets it all printed up and ready for distribution. The artwork stylistically is very good and it seems unlikely that with the discovery of the web site scripting just a few hours ago that anyone could whip up something of this level of quality that quickly. However, it is to be done, at some point this stuff will be visible to someone and if anyone walks by with a phone a picture could be quickly snapped.

I'm not saying that it's 100% real but it's an excellent—perhaps the best—candidate so far to be real.
    Imagine being a third party vendor employee and getting fired/sued because your buddy took a picture of your desk.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    But why var instead of let/const?
    my first thought was EXACTLY the same.

- either they had to copy quickly from old stuff,
    - or its surrounded by old stuff, so they can’t change it, without changing other things,
    - or they have THAT bad devs, they not even know the term „hoisting“.

if it’s the later one, i am just shocked, how bad a multi billion dollar company can be.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-04-03 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    When is the last time we had an actual proper dragon to fight?

I've always really liked the dragons in wow tbh.

What do we need in your opinion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    my first thought was EXACTLY the same.

- either they had to copy quickly from old stuff,
    - or its surrounded by old stuff, so they can’t change it, without changing other things,
    - or they have THAT bad devs, they not even know the term „hoisting“.

if it’s the later one, i am just shocked, how bad a multi billion dollar company can be.
    It could be a rookie thing. Var can be used outside the block scope its created in. Let cannot. Thats the only thing i can think off.

Personally i would have probably declared the list at the top and not inside a block scope if it needed to be used elsewhere aswell.

it does seem a little odd overall tbh.
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2022-04-03 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    When is the last time we had an actual proper dragon to fight?
    Tazavesh, added a patch ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Tazavesh, added a patch ago.
    Dungeon dragonfight thats kind of meme'y?

I dont really count that.

I also dont count fighting a dragon as a solo objective in a questline.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Dungeon dragonfight thats kind of meme'y?

I dont really count that.

I also dont count fighting a dragon as a solo objective in a questline.
    Vexiona in Nyalotha?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    As I've said to others, at least reading those expansion names gives a general idea of what the expansion is about. Calling the next one "Dragonflight" is super broad and boring.
    When I first heard "Shadowlands" I didn't think it would be an entire expansion about Sylvanas and yet here we are. I'm guessing "Dragonflight" will be a about the Dragonflights which makes it about as specific as Shadowlands.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Please just make the zones pretty, the music good and try not to ruin any major Warcraft lore and I'll be a happy customer. I actually enjoyed BFA but Shadowlands made me quit. Please don't do another Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    When I first heard "Shadowlands" I didn't think it would be an entire expansion about Sylvanas and yet here we are. I'm guessing "Dragonflight" will be a about the Dragonflights which makes it about as specific as Shadowlands.
    With Shadowlands, it didn't give us any idea what the plot could be just from the title but it clearly told us where we were heading when it came to zones and such. "Dragonflight" gives us next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Vexiona in Nyalotha?
    Sort of an add fight but yeah thats probably the latest one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    But the Shadowlands were called Shadowlands, not Shadowland. The singular is really weird here. Even if the goal was the unification of the dragonflights, it would be strange to refer to them as one uniform blob when the whole thing that makes them interesting are their differences. I'd take a "Return of the Dragonflights" over some weird wannabe-catchy "Dragonflight" any day.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    With Shadowlands, it didn't give us any idea what the plot could be just from the title but it clearly told us where we were heading when it came to zones and such. "Dragonflight" gives us next to nothing.
    it didnt say anythign about the zones thouh.

WoD is probably one of the most descriptive expansions names we have had and most people see it in a negative light today. The name really isnt that important.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    The thing about these posts is that its either all true or none of it is true.
    Yep, but it might make for a fun bingo card.