Page 1 of 3
LastLast

7th Force, + a Force outside the pattern + The First Ones

So what is going on now…

And if the six (or seven, or... excuse my imprecision) each vie with one another to claim it, could they be driven by the unconscious knowledge that there exists some other force outside our understanding that seeks it as well?

- Expedition Report A37J - Part 4, page 5

So we have now the following extra Players->

-> A speculated a 7th Force
    -> Other Force outside our understanding
    -> The First Ones

We can assume that there will be added

->First Ones allready added

->a 7th Force (but its not the Force outside our understanding) as quoted

->And a Force outside the counted 7 Forces and the cosmos

So what could be:
    The 7th Force
    And
    The Force outside?
    Last edited by uikolertekopoku; 2022-03-11 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I kind of liken the seventh primordial force to something akin to SCP-033, which is a fictional "forgotten number" whose inclusion in the numeric systems we use now causes the entire structure of mathematics to break down as it can't be properly accounted for because it exists outside of or beyond rational existence. The composition or nature of the seventh force isn't actually anything we can readily understand or perceive, but its continued push to be realized or come into existence is basically threatening the cohesion and structure of the metacosm, and the more and more it pushes against the ordered design of the greater cosmos the more destruction and imbalance it essentially causes.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The composition or nature of the seventh force isn't actually anything we can readily understand or perceive, but its continued push to be realized or come into existence is basically threatening the cohesion and structure of the metacosm, and the more and more it pushes against the ordered design of the greater cosmos the more destruction and imbalance it essentially causes.
    Sounds like a regular Wow expansion.

Seventh force is seventh first one.

First ones of six force(light, void, order, chaos, death, life) and first one of seventh force.

This being is what zovaal said.

@Aucald

The 7th Force would still be part of the “divided cosmos”

i think that you try to describe would fit more->

The Force outside.

The Before Ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post
    @Aucald

The 7th Force would still be part of the “divided cosmos”

i think that you try to describe would fit more->

The Force outside.
    It kind of always struck me more like the "the Force outside," as you put - since it's not part of the First One's essential design for the metacosm, and never had a place in their cosmological system. The notion that it is somehow adversarial or malicious also feels like it puts it into that effective role, as well.

But it's quite possible that I'm wrong, as well; we know so little about it and its role in the cosmos' prehistory that it's really anyone's guess at this point.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The "seventh force" is Azerothian mortals. Calling it now.

The entirety of the cosmos is a balance between void, light, death, life, order and disorder. The seventh force is described as both part-of and not-part-of the system. Mortals inhabit part of the anima cycle between life and death, but they are also susceptible to demonic posession, being light- or void-bound or 'ordered' by the Titans.

Our PCs are part of all of the powers, yet apart from it because we are beings with our own free will. Look at what happens when the robotic creations of the first ones get "free will". The Jailer rebels against his place and tries to remake creation in his own design. Sargeras rebels against order and tries to remake creation in his own design.

Mortals? We have the power to shape creation by our own efforts. We don't need fancy mechanical devices to leech the power of a world soul. We're already her children. We have 'potential'.

That word: 'potential' is going to be bandied about a lot going forward. We heard the clue from Bwonsamedi in DoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Sounds like a regular Wow expansion.
    But better written.

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post

So what could be:
    The 7th Force
    And
    The Force outside?

Activision and the Board of Investors
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

The "7th force" is concept of "eternity" as we know it. It's the status quo of cosmic powers fighting one each other, like the Void constantly aggroing others, Death invading the Light, the Light retaliating and burning Revendrath.

By aligning all to Death, he can end this eternal cycle of strife. This is why I think this patch is called Eternity's End.
    Last edited by catalystical; 2022-03-11 at 04:23 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I just realized something today Azeroth might be a new cosmic force, a force of free will.

But what's the bigger guy behind the 7th force is the real question.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    But what's the bigger guy behind the 7th force is the real question.
    exactly, this is the real question! forget the 7th force and the First One who went evil, we need to be thinking about the secret REAL evil boss of them! a villain we're totally and completely unprepared for and can never defeat in a raid!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    exactly, this is the real question! forget the 7th force and the First One who went evil, we need to be thinking about the secret REAL evil boss of them! a villain we're totally and completely unprepared for and can never defeat in a raid!
    Maybe he didn’t go evil but simly died and passed to the void. Entered a new life cycle.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-03-12 at 01:10 PM.

Based on the Expedition Report the following assumptions can be made:

A 7th Force exists
    -> inside the Box

„Some other force outside our understanding“
    -> outside the Box

The First Ones
    -> outside the Box
    Last edited by uikolertekopoku; 2022-03-12 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I kind of liken the seventh primordial force to something akin to SCP-033, which is a fictional "forgotten number" whose inclusion in the numeric systems we use now causes the entire structure of mathematics to break down as it can't be properly accounted for because it exists outside of or beyond rational existence. The composition or nature of the seventh force isn't actually anything we can readily understand or perceive, but its continued push to be realized or come into existence is basically threatening the cohesion and structure of the metacosm, and the more and more it pushes against the ordered design of the greater cosmos the more destruction and imbalance it essentially causes.
    Isn't this more or less the role that the Void/Void Lords is/are supposed to fill? As in an eldritch and maddeningly incomprehensible force outside of our reality that is constantly seeking to enter it and whose entry and dominance would cause the complete corruption and collapse of our present existence?
    Last edited by Tharivor; 2022-03-12 at 11:32 PM.

I still view everything under the framework of my old dragon aspect re-empowerment theory. I think the dragonflights are charged with balancing cosmic powers, at the core, I think the 7th "force" is going to be something along the lines of "Balance", "Unity", or "Harmony".

Dragonflights charged with balancing sub sections of the core force:

Life and Death = Red Dragonflight
    Void and Light = Emerald
    Order and Chaos = Blue
    The 4 elements Fire Earth Air Water = Black
    Time vs Infinity = Bronze

Also that the End Times dungeon will actually play out in our future -- it wasn't stopped. What that was actually a vision of is us empowering new dragon aspects. Jaina will be the blue aspect, Sylvanas red, Tyrande green and Baine black. Chromie will be the bronze aspect. Yes... the World of Warcraft power rangers. Impaled on Wyrmrest is a grown Wrathion who went nutty, not Deathwing.

This re-balancing will be done to protect Azeroth, the key at the center of the entire system. Just in time for a fresh new 10th expansion.

I also think Elune figured this out a while ago, which is why we see her using multiple cosmic forces. So by dipping in multiple powers she became this "upstart goddess". We see her imbue followers with Arcane, Light, Void and most recently potentially backing Death entities. I think her goal is to collect all 6 cosmic infinity stones so to speak.

The 7th force is the friends we made along the way