Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    But why didn't all stone dragons evolve into normal dragons?
    The same reason all of the magnaron didn't turn into Gronn, and then Ogres/Orcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah so? What are you trying to tell me here?
    That you are wrong or were. Since you have dropped the "physically on azeroth" portion of you statement to focus on bringing the dimension up/down. Though that doesn't make much sense either since you don't need to bring a dimension up, down, left, right or any other direction just to have a portal to it. You keep focusing to much on comments made at Blizzcon.

Of course the old god corruption can reach the elemental plane. That was the entire plot point of Cataclysm. That the Old Gods were using both their power, and their servants, to control the elementals in order to bring the hour of twilight. I've never disputed that with you so I'm not sure why you are trying to say I am not sulking. It still doesn't mean that it is a physical location on Azeroth.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That you are wrong or were. Since you have dropped the "physically on azeroth" portion of you statement
    I haven't dropped anything. We are physically on Azeroth. Just because it's its own dimension, doesn't mean we aren't physically on Azeroth. The Emerald Dream is its own dimension and it is physically on Azeroth. Now bye.

Originally maybe, but they said that Deathwing brought them up when he erupted from Deepholm, I posted it several times.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it doesn't. Because they have been "their own dimensions" before Cataclysm as well. But Deathwing brought them up in the events of the Cataclysm. Neither Chronicles nor anything else Blizzard has said since then contradicts that.
    The elemental plane is still very much its own plane. It was just brought "closer" to Azeroth during the Cataclysm. Why skywall manifests like three spires in Azeroth and when the players enter the raid portal Uldum is no where to be seen.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't dropped anything. We are physically on Azeroth. Just because it's its own dimension, doesn't mean we aren't physically on Azeroth. The Emerald Dream is its own dimension and it is physically on Azeroth. Now bye.
    Both these statements can't be true....
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-04-18 at 12:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it was physically on Azeroth it would be the same dimension as Azeroth. Lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Minor players still doesn't change that they outright said that when Deathwing was sleeping in Deepholm, the Old Gods rise with C'thun and Yogg-Saron empowered Deathwing and increased his power tenfold. Nothing shifted.

Sorry, you lose.

And I tire of repeating myself so I'm out.

Deathwing was sleeping in deepholm to recover his strength after getting beaten in the Second War. What does that change from what I said to begin with.

You've started arguing a nonsense point that has no relation to your original argument. Deathwing did not live in Deepholm, he went there to recover and rest. I never once denied that Deathwing was in Deepholm, I even said this in my original post. Much like when the Jailer was growing in power in the Maw, Sylvanas was growing in strength as well. Following your brain dead logic that clearly must mean that the Maw is part of Azeroth.

Grow a pair and learn to accept when you're wrong before you start throwing out insults

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oxymoron
    Last edited by Shaqthefat; 2022-04-18 at 01:20 AM.

That's not an elemental dragon charging the enemy.

That's the head of an elemental dragon breathing fire.

There's room for more spells that go in that direction.
    Oh no! Its body is missing

Have people considered that there might not be any class at all?
    It's more that we don't want to think about that.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    If it was physically on Azeroth it would be the same dimension as Azeroth. Lol.
    I sympathize with you.

On topic I have to agree with what others have said that based on the different schools of magic we already have a class that evoke, the mage. A dragon INvoker though!

As a whole new class I cannot see it. As a mini class or sub class yea, then I can see it. I think it's a bit too similar to mage, even thought there are differences.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Your post is obviously entirely subjective but I’m bored so we might aswell open up this can. What overlap? Are you talking thematically or gameplay? Do you have an active subscription?
    My current sub status is so far beyond irrelevant, it's not even funny. If you don't think there's a good chunk of overlap between... unholy dk and lock, or paladin and holy priest (as 2 easy examples), I have some real estate to sell you.

In broader terms, almost everything in this game falls into 1 of several categories:

Physical(mostly warriors, hunters, rogues, monk sort of)
    Elemental (shaman, mage)
    Holy(paladin, priest)
    Arcane (mage)
    Unholy / fel (dk, priest, dh)
    Nature (druid, shaman)

Even this list could argued down to broader terms most likely (ie, physical, light magic, dark magic). The game would be a bit more interesting if it moved away from class fantasy and more towards another path-specific course that allowed players significantly more choices of where they wanted things to go on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghanir View Post
    I sympathize with you.

On topic I have to agree with what others have said that based on the different schools of magic we already have a class that evoke, the mage. A dragon INvoker though!
    I think you're right.

Invoker would make more sense than Evoker.

Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    As a whole new class I cannot see it. As a mini class or sub class yea, then I can see it. I think it's a bit too similar to mage, even thought there are differences.
    A spec for mage would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by bryden7 View Post
    I never post here, but I decided to finally log in just to say how shitty of an idea this is and how god-awful the WoW community is at coming up with UNIQUE class ideas. I see people calling for Necromancers when we already have unholy death knights. I see people calling for Blademasters when we already have things called warriors. I now see people calling for mages with a different name, "Evoker." In what world is this a good or unique idea? I swear this sub/community has the least creative people on planet Earth.
    And we can't have Demon Hunters because we already have Demonology Warlocks

And we can't have Death Knights because they already gave Death Coil to Warlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

5+ Year Old Account
    How Invoker related to dragons? in dota cartoon he killing them to gather their souls, to reshape reality. /S
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    How Invoker related to dragons? in dota cartoon he killing them to gather their souls, to reshape reality. /
    What did they do to my boy Kael'thas?

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    My current sub status is so far beyond irrelevant, it's not even funny. If you don't think there's a good chunk of overlap between... unholy dk and lock, or paladin and holy priest (as 2 easy examples), I have some real estate to sell you.

In broader terms, almost everything in this game falls into 1 of several categories:

Physical(mostly warriors, hunters, rogues, monk sort of)
    Elemental (shaman, mage)
    Holy(paladin, priest)
    Arcane (mage)
    Unholy / fel (dk, priest, dh)
    Nature (druid, shaman)

Even this list could argued down to broader terms most likely (ie, physical, light magic, dark magic). The game would be a bit more interesting if it moved away from class fantasy and more towards another path-specific course that allowed players significantly more choices of where they wanted things to go on their own.
    Oh you counter argued yourself - nice.

Your subjective version of class overlapping has no bearing on how likely a class is going to happen because its allready featured in the game. Thank you

The reason i am asking for your sub is to root you out as one of those non playing for years yet cant get over wow types.

haha he was right. evokers coming

Well well well...

5+ Year Old Account
    Evoker... lol , rename it to Dragon Rider.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.