Poll: Do you want Dark Rangers?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Maybe... maybe just maybe instead of acting out and belittling others, you could form threads and suggestions of your own and get like minded people pushing more stuff for the races/classes you like to play instead of blaming the players who actually are vocal about what they want to see in the game they enjoy.

Look inwards at your issues don't blame others and be vocal about what you want or you wont get anything at all.
    Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I don't feel that 4th spec is necessary given what we're seeing from the talent trees. You're probably going to get 1-2 DR talents in the Hunter tree, and 2-3 DR talents in the MM tree, giving you the opportunity to really make your character feel like a Dark Ranger. You might even see Black Arrow or Wailing Arrow being baseline in the MM spec.

I honestly wouldn't care.
    Forgive me if I am sceptical about you not caring, as for the Talents there's no proof as of yet whether these abilities will make the cut as talents, even then a Hunter is still heavily Nature based and it just doesnt feel right, to me.

You can't really be sure of anything and Blizz's half arsed compromises concerns me, I've seen a game I loved in the past die so easily after 1 patch so forgive me remaining cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea.
    In your opinion, Im sure there are others who will disagree with you.

Maybe... maybe just maybe instead of acting out and belittling others, you could form threads and suggestions of your own and get like minded people pushing more stuff for the races/classes you like to play instead of blaming the players who actually are vocal about what they want to see in the game they enjoy.

Look inwards at your issues don't blame others and be vocal about what you want or you wont get anything at all.
    Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea. They are like the shadow hunters and Kor'kron just the elite guards of their respective race that uses multiple different classes to match their racial leader.

Having an opinion that you disagree with is not the definition of acting out. Dark ranger as a class was a bad idea. They are like the shadow hunters and Kor'kron just the elite guards of their respective race that uses multiple different classes to match their racial leader.
    Again, in your opinion and thats all it is, your opinion in the grand scheme of things none of our opinions mean anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgive me if I am sceptical about you not caring,
    I completely understand your skepticism. However, I am being honest in that regard. I may even follow your example and change my name to something more draconic.

as for the Talents there's no proof as of yet whether these abilities will make the cut as talents, even then a Hunter is still heavily Nature based and it just doesnt feel right, to me.
    Well I don't believe that MM is very nature based. MM's rotation is Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Double Tap, Arcane shot, etc. Serpent Sting is really the only nature-based ability, and it fits right in with the concept of a dark ranger. You can easily slide some shadow-based shots in there.

Again, in your opinion and thats all it is, your opinion in the grand scheme of things none of our opinions mean anything.
    I never said your opinion was bad. You quoted me to say my opinion was bad, even called it pathetic.

So you are not the nice one here.

I completely understand your skepticism. However, I am being honest in that regard. I may even follow your example and change my name to something more draconic.

Well I don't believe that MM is very nature based. MM's rotation is Steady Shot, Aimed Shot, Double Tap, Arcane shot, etc. Serpent Sting is really the only nature-based ability, and it fits right in with the concept of a dark ranger. You can easily slide some shadow-based shots in there.
    I suppose you are right, about the MM abilities, I stopped playing MM due it it becoming boring to play so I've spent more time as a BM lately as SV is melee and I can't stand melee classes.

I'd love to see your Draconic name!

I never said your opinion was bad. You quoted me to say my opinion was bad, even called it pathetic.

So you are not the nice one here.
    Apologies if it came off like that but I never meant it that way, I meant it in a way I find it sad as in upsetting how people just belittle eachother over having wants.

Again I apologize I have a massive migraines and I have been stuck in work for 12 hours with 5 hours left to go.. I'll be throwing up soon, again.
    Last edited by Kiria; 2022-06-05 at 01:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose you are right, about the MM abilities, I stopped playing MM due it it becoming boring to play so I've spent more time as a BM lately as SV is melee and I can't stand melee classes.

I'd love to see your Draconic name!

Interestingly that looks like the icon to Alexstraza's Tough Love ability from HotS;

Interestingly that looks like the icon to Alexstraza's Tough Love ability from HotS;

Why do you think I chose it

10+ Year Old Account
    Been waiting a long time for this...