Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Omg...

Bronze dragons are needed to open them up initially every new "trip" at least from our end it seems. The LB have zero means to time travel. The only AU people who came back with us were the maghar and some gorgrond people that ran off into the barrens.

Do you not believe anything unless it's black and white and in your face? They're not gonna tease her for her not to be active in some form. It was a breadcrumb quest to seed future plot points, lol come on...

I still think 10.0 will have void vs life but not in a cosmic sense, or maybe yes. It all depends if the oracle speaking draconic in Zereth mortis was a hint that dragons are beings of life. Since every other language she spoke was cosmic in origin. Then 11.0 will be light vs void after.

I made all my predictions on extremely obvious shit that people miss since everyone like to be like pyromancer and over analyse shit or just too skeptical unless it's clear as day, like yourself it seems

For example, it was clear that nzoth and azshara we're next after legion since they were the only remaining known super threats in azeroth after the legion. Not to mention the story in Azuna, the tomb of sargeras and surumar.

What I didn't predict was the faction conflict which no one would have anyway. But it didn't matter since nzoth was the major threat that was hidden by faction BS.

As for SL. I didn't think we'd go directly to the SL, I'm fact I thought we'd get a revamped northrend. But I knew that Bolvar would be a huge player and that the LK story line would be continued due to KT and malganis still being alive and DK shenanigans in legion. On top of all the death elements of BFA, including bolvar as well.

Now look at what's left threat wise.

The void lords and Yrel.

Sinestra, whether you believe it or not is active 100% as her spirit is probably in some void realm and is working for the void lords.

She is also a DRAGON. The DF cinematic shows that dragons can innately reach the isles which means she will MOST LIKELY be a villian at a point during DF.

Nozdormu needs something to push him over the edge. If the threat to turn Azeroth into a void titan is what causes it then Murozond will want to protect the planet at any cost. This CHANCES ARE he'll shatter the time ways to create and infinite army of AU characters basically same thing wrathion tried to do.

Who do we know is stuck in an AU timeline and hate the void, hmmmmm

I mean shit I wouldn't be surprised if lightlord.Ragnaros from hearthstone is a boss in the final raid.

Look the writing is on the wall. I know anything can happen but I'm pretty sure that's where the story is going. My track record speaks for itself.
    Damn...get over yourself. If your track record speaks for itself I really wouldn't be bragging on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bronze dragons are needed to open them up initially every new "trip" at least from our end it seems. The LB have zero means to time travel. The only AU people who came back with us were the maghar and some gorgrond people that ran off into the barrens.
    Blizzard can easily create a way for the Alt-light to travel to Azeroth. It isn't time travel either. The only one to time travel wash Garrosh after that the two times were synced up. Anyone who traveled to Dreanor during WoD never time traveled.

Do you not believe anything unless it's black and white and in your face? They're not gonna tease her for her not to be active in some form. It was a breadcrumb quest to seed future plot points, lol come on...
    Blizzard often just throws things out there to never be further developed. They also didn't just throw her out there because the quest wasn't about her. It still hasn't been confirmed that she is alive, or just being heard by a crazy person, or speaking from beyond the grave. Nothing is confirmed yet you are going with only one possiblity, strange right?

Just look at how easily you've gone from her being alive in space to now dead as a spirit in the void realm. You've now changed your own predictions while saying that the quest confirms that she is alive 100%. Again, strange right? The writing isn't on the wall except for in your own head. Your own track record doesn't speak for itself because you've been wrong plenty of times yet won't accept that you could be wrong here. It is a weird hill to die on that this specific prediction has to be correct when your own post history shows that you've never been 100% accurate in your claims.

Also pretty much everyone hates the void even Sargeras. We could easily have Sargeras return after Illidan breaks him free. Just as likely as Yrel.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    A demonic allied race would be exciting. Something like dread lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    A demonic allied race would be exciting. Something like dread lord.
    Dreadlord or Man'ari goats would be sick

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    Lol what the fuck are you talking about, touch grass bro

They're bland and all look the same
    That's a pretty blunt insult. You can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Blizzard can easily create a way for the Alt-light to travel to Azeroth. It isn't time travel either. The only one to time travel wash Garrosh after that the two times were synced up. Anyone who traveled to Dreanor during WoD never time traveled.

Blizzard often just throws things out there to never be further developed. They also didn't just throw her out there because the quest wasn't about her. It still hasn't been confirmed that she is alive, or just being heard by a crazy person, or speaking from beyond the grave. Nothing is confirmed yet you are going with only one possiblity, strange right?

Just look at how easily you've gone from her being alive in space to now dead as a spirit in the void realm. You've now changed your own predictions while saying that the quest confirms that she is alive 100%. Again, strange right? The writing isn't on the wall except for in your own head. Your own track record doesn't speak for itself because you've been wrong plenty of times yet won't accept that you could be wrong here. It is a weird hill to die on that this specific prediction has to be correct when your own post history shows that you've never been 100% accurate in your claims.

Also pretty much everyone hates the void even Sargeras. We could easily have Sargeras return after Illidan breaks him free. Just as likely as Yrel.
    Okay fine you win, who knows maybe Baine bloodhoof will fall into a vat of Chrono magic and be corrupted.

Or maybe alexstrasza will eating nozzy's heart and gain time travel abilities. Anything is possible, right. Does that sound better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Damn...get over yourself. If your track record speaks for itself I really wouldn't be bragging on it.
    Na, I'm proud of it. Shows how much more in tune I am compared to some people in these forums.

Okay fine you win, who knows maybe Baine bloodhoof will fall into a vat of Chrono magic and be corrupted.

Or maybe alexstrasza will eating nozzy's heart and gain time travel abilities. Anything is possible, right. Does that sound better?

- - - Updated - - -

Na, I'm proud of it. Shows how much more in tune I am compared to some people in these forums.
    There is a legendary during Legion for DH that perfectly describes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    There is a legendary during Legion for DH that perfectly describes you.
    Oooooo, which one? Lay it on me.

Oooooo, which one? Lay it on me.
    You should Google it, and discover yourself. I am sure someone of your higher standing and how “in tune” you are can accomplish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    You should Google it, and discover yourself. I am sure someone of your higher standing and how “in tune” you are can accomplish it.
    I did and I just find general guides to legion leggos. Tell me, I must know!

Wait I think I found it.

So based on your condescending posts against my superior lore deductive skills, I wanna say the leggo you're referring to is "delusions of grandeur".

Again, I was right about the 3 most recent expansions so I wouldn't call them delusions.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-05-25 at 01:25 PM.

Wait I think I found it.

So based on your condescending posts against my superior lore deductive skills, I wanna say the leggo you're referring to is "delusions of grandeur".

Again, I was right about the 3 most recent expansions so I wouldn't call them delusions.
    It's alright like most neckbeards they can't refute your argument so resort to insulting you instead.

Honestly they sound like a brexiteer.

10+ Year Old Account

Wait I think I found it.

Tone down the ego dude.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Tone down the ego dude.
    Leggo my eggo.

I tell it like it is. If trigger happy soy boys get, um triggered, because my prophetic abilities scare them or destroys any chance at their joke preference for an 11.0 expansion theme then so be it.

I ain't attacking anyone directly, unfortunately I was. I shall not take such acts of aggression towards my person without any disregard. I shall react in kind!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    It's alright like most neckbeards they can't refute your argument so resort to insulting you instead.

Honestly they sound like a brexiteer.
    Yes I'm used to it at this point.

Lots of posters in these forums with little happy ideas with 0 compression of what's actually happening in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm honestly surprised people are still in this "allied race" thing. The original post (the 4chan one, not this thread's OP) also says the class would be called invoker, and not evoker. The point is that this could be-- and, in my opinion, it is-- a mistranslation (both the class name and the name 'allied race').

Because it makes absolutely zero sense to add a new race that was not announced in the expansion reveal.

Also, I don't get why people are so hyped for more "allied races". There really isn't any tangible difference between "allied races" and "normal races" aside from the fact the AR don't have the usual "two starting zones + quest lines". Meaning they're just 'diet' version of your normal races in terms of content.
    It's asinine to assume players want new races because they want new starting experiences.

Players just want access to any new customization options, which obviously includes new races.

Only reason why people are asking for allied races rather than regular races, is based on the assumption that regular races are more effort than Blizzard are willing to put in.

Allied races are relatively easy to implement exactly because they don't need new starting experiences, so that's why they're more likely to be implemented by modern day Blizzard.

And Early Access to a new allied race is a very easy selling point to get players to prepurchase an expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly surprised people are still in this "allied race" thing. The original post (the 4chan one, not this thread's OP) also says the class would be called invoker, and not evoker. The point is that this could be-- and, in my opinion, it is-- a mistranslation (both the class name and the name 'allied race').

Because it makes absolutely zero sense to add a new race that was not announced in the expansion reveal.
    I think part of the excitement is the encrypted stuff alongside the missing pre-orders...because that also makes zero sense without something like a hidden Allied Race or the like. Why not set up pre-orders for DF while giving a date far in the future when excitement would be high as opposed to waiting until far later to do so? It makes sense if there's a large secret to push out within 9.2.5 that will boost pre-orders, but otherwise there's not a great reason to do so.

However, marketing-wise it does make sense to hide such a feature (customizations, allied race, whatever) if you want to generate a new sort of excitement for pre-orders. They'll have plenty of excitement of their own to be sure, but surprising people with a new unexpected feature would almost certainly generate more headlines & pre-orders than they'd have with just the usual selection of things.

Also, I don't get why people are so hyped for more "allied races". There really isn't any tangible difference between "allied races" and "normal races" aside from the fact the AR don't have the usual "two starting zones + quest lines". Meaning they're just 'diet' version of your normal races in terms of content.
    I think that's honestly a big part of their appeal. They may be "diet" versions of other races, but that means it's really easy to sneak one in as an extra feature. You don't have to worry about starting zones to introduce us to the new race or things like extra dances (though some have them), but it does give us something new to do while we're waiting for the next bit of content to come out. Plus it means that we might have further content for stuff like Dark Rangers or the like that might otherwise regrettably wind up in the dust bin of WoW lore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Allied races are relatively easy to implement exactly because they don't need new starting experiences, so that's why they're more likely to be implemented by modern day Blizzard.
    With Exiles Reach that seems like it no longer applies. Drac'thyr are an exception since they are a hero race and class and we have not had a "normal" race added since allied races were I thing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    God I hope DRs are a customization option for existing races and not an allied race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It's asinine to assume players want new races because they want new starting experiences.
    On that same token, it's asinine to say that's my post is about when I didn't say that at all. Funny, huh?

Only reason why people are asking for allied races rather than regular races, is based on the assumption that regular races are more effort than Blizzard are willing to put in.
    False statement aside (making an allied race is not "less work"), it implies that those wanting allied races are willing to "settle for less" when they ask for allied races.

Making starting experiences for a race is minimal work, compared to designing the race itself.

And Early Access to a new allied race is a very easy selling point to get players to prepurchase an expansion.
    An allied race that does not exist because Blizzard didn't announce any in the cinematic reveal?

On that same token, it's asinine to say that's my post is about when I didn't say that at all. Funny, huh?

False statement aside (making an allied race is not "less work"), it implies that those wanting allied races are willing to "settle for less" when they ask for allied races.

Making starting experiences for a race is minimal work, compared to designing the race itself.

An allied race that does not exist because Blizzard didn't announce any in the cinematic reveal?

Lol even Blizzard will tell you allied races are less work in most cases.

They mentioned Kul Tirans as an *exception* took so long because they’re basically a new race in terms of the skeleton they had to create just for them.

Every other allied races saves time by just reusing the same skeleton as another race.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    However, marketing-wise it does make sense to hide such a feature (customizations, allied race, whatever) if you want to generate a new sort of excitement for pre-orders.
    It doesn't. If they wanted to generate buzz and excitement, they'd have showcased the allied race during the expansion reveal, which would, again, make people excited to pre-order the expansion if they knew what they were going to get. But no, the expansion reveals makes no mention of any allied race or even the idea that we'd get another playable race aside from the dracthyr.

I think that's honestly a big part of their appeal. They may be "diet" versions of other races, but that means it's really easy to sneak one in as an extra feature. You don't have to worry about starting zones to introduce us to the new race or things like extra dances (though some have them), but it does give us something new to do
    What "new" is there to do if, by your own admission, the "allied race" doesn't have a new starting zone, and doesn't have "extra dances"? How would it be different than, for example, making another human and just selecting a different skin color?

Plus it means that we might have further content for stuff like Dark Rangers or the like that might otherwise regrettably wind up in the dust bin of WoW lore.
    ... That has zero relevance to this conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Lol even Blizzard will tell you allied races are less work in most cases.
    Such as when...?

They mentioned Kul Tirans as an *exception* took so long because they’re basically a new race in terms of the skeleton they had to create just for them.

Every other allied races saves time by just reusing the same skeleton as another race.
    You don't recall all the work Blizzard had to do to refit the nightborne skeletons and stuff like that for the allied races?