Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mythic Dungeon International Shadowlands Season 3 - Group A

Mythic Dungeon International Shadowlands Season 3 - Group A
    Mythic Dungeon International 2022 is here! Watch teams race through Shadowlands Dungeons for a chance to qualify to the MDI Global Finals!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Mythic Dungeon International Season 3 Format

The Mythic Dungeon International is back! Some might say it never left because it’s been living in our hearts and memories since last season. The fun begins April 22 with the same format as last season: 24 of the top teams from the Time Trials are sorted into three illustrious groups of eight, with a different group competing for $30,000 in prizing each weekend. The top two teams from each group will advance to the MDI GLOBAL FINALS!

After three weekends of INCREDIBLE DUNGEON RUNNING ACTION, we get even more MDI goodness with The Last Stand Tournament beginning May 20. Following a final open Time Trial, six teams will have 15 hours spread over three days to make a mad dash through dungeon after dungeon to achieve victory, with only one team securing the final spot in the Global Finals! Sign-ups for the Last Stand Tournament are still open, along with the opportunity to earn the Encrypted Banner of the Opportune! If you think you have what it takes, click here.

All seven teams will join the top team out of China at the Global Finals, where they’ll run for their lives to achieve immortality as the MDI Shadowlands Season 3 champions while taking home a share of the final $300,000 prize pool!

Competing Teams and Groups

Casters

At the desk for all weekends: Dratnos Naguura Tettles Xyronic

Joining the desk as a special guest for Group A: DoA Mr.X

Joining the desk as special guests for Group B: DoA Meeix

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-05-24 at 10:28 AM.

Do people watch this?

Quote Originally Posted by fatslapper View Post
    Do people watch this?
    I mean... If you were to click on the title on the Youtube clip it would take you to Youtube so you can see the current viewer numbers but sure, I can check for you.

Right now there seems to be 23 181 people watching so yeah, people do watch this. Your question has now been answered, have a nice day.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I mean... If you were to click on the title on the Youtube clip it would take you to Youtube so you can see the current viewer numbers but sure, I can check for you.

Right now there seems to be 23 181 people watching so yeah, people do watch this. Your question has now been answered, have a nice day.
    those views are very low nothing to brag about.

Good to see Doa and Mr. X.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Better than WoW Arena they dont even reach 10k viewers, the biggest problem is these tournaments go on far to long 3 days is just stupid.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenugget View Post
    Good to see Doa and Mr. X.
    Yea, they are both solid like rocks when they cast(or in X case, casted) Owerwatch.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I wonder who'll come in 2nd place and below after Echo.

Gods this has really become a little predictable hasn't it... ¬_¬

The point was never to brag tho... The question asked was "Do people watch this" and clearly somebody does. So it does not matter if the numbers are high or low: people do in fact watch it.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

I keep forgetting that they only stream it to YouTube ever since Twitch passed on renewing OWL... lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's honestly kind of boring basically just watching everyone playing for second place against Echo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This stuff is soo dumb. Why would anyone waste their time with this. All fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post

23,181 lmao. Pitiful. Waste of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    23,181 lmao. Pitiful. Waste of resources.
    Agree those views are god awful LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Pitiful. Waste of resources.
    Sums up wow for the last 12 years.

It's a bit meh to watch, when these are basically qualification rounds and you have 3-4 really good teams overall. But if you look at the total numbers, they aren't too bad. 300k views for day one now. They are really shooting themselves in the foot with not streaming on Twitch.. But what can you do.

20k viewers for a large chunk of development time. Keep chasing those eSports blizz.... One day

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    20k viewers for a large chunk of development time. Keep chasing those eSports blizz.... One day
    What development time? Wtf is up with the kiddy whiners in this thread lol.

Agree those views are god awful LOL!
    Since they moved to YT, there is no reason to watch it live.

Outside of the finals, I just watch the videos in my time and since some of the pulls are not that easy to get, its much easier when you can just rewind.

Its not only quite interesting but also handy for the weekly chores with m+ runs. PUGs even for just weekly-15's tend to randomly try out some stuff from MDI and its easier to get the intention in a no-coms runs, when you at least watched it.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Alubobz View Post
    What development time? Tournament realm? If you think it's your quest designer Joe who is setting up the streams, music, choosing casters? xD
    Or are you saying that M+ is only played by MDI teams?
    M+ for the value it gives per development time is probably best there is. They design it initially, every player does it for leveling/questing and initial gearing and then it is used for 2 years, with one affix to develop ever 6 months.

If you actually even tried to think about it, you would have seen that, but most of boomers like you don't do this "thinking" thing that well, do you?