So, I came back to retail WoW about two months ago, and have been getting geared up pretty nicely I think. I'm doing heroic mode raids already (I skipped normal entirely somehow), and have come across a couple of curiousities that I could use some clarification/advice on.

The first is that I did the timewalking weekly this week and got a 252 ring with a proc on it, Soulwarped Seal of Wrynn. It's lower item level than my other two rings (265 with perfect stat weights and 272 with the opposite, respectively), but the proc is a 70 intellect boost for 12 seconds when either healing or dealing damage. I know rings don't have intellect on them anymore, so I'm curious if it's actually better to use this ring because of the proc over one of the other two rings (I play a holy/shadow priest, holy is primary spec).

The second is in regards to legendaries. So I understand you can only equip two legendaries at a time. I would like to make some legendaries for shadow, but I was wondering if I could make a belt to equip in place of Cord of Unity since, while wowhead says it is an acceptable legendary being Night Fae, I could instead get something better. I don't really want to deal with swapping covenants all over the place, and I don't typically use my shadow spec in raids (it's more for questing/soloing/farming), but I'd still like to put in some effort to not have two DPS legendaries where one is bollocks (like my current neck, since it's for healing).

Any information would be helpful. Thanks! =)