Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by relaxok View Post
    Can someone explain the ‘what sword?’ reference? Chat went bonkers over it but I have no idea why..
    Fly down to silithus. You can't miss it.

Ion says he wants to bring back Master Loot. There is a lot of things to address through coding and answering questions such as having items drop that are useful to no one currently in the raid.
    So what if something drops that nobody needs in the raid. That's how you used to collect important enchanting mats for your guild. We lived with this for years and it was fine. Give us back the agency to decide on what we loot to whom and we build our raids accordingly. Its time to start taking away the silver spoon that you started slowly giving us every expansion past Cataclysm. Id also love to see a bold stance on LFR and just remove it completely but I'm probably wishing for too much.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not seen him do much serious content. Or overall directed content, just rambling, raging, and cheering people on for toxic behavior.
    So basically you've just seen a few 30sec clips on Reddit of "AsMoN BaD" out of literally 1000's of hours of Streaming and assumed that was him in his entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It was completely innocous use of an emote. It would be a different story if he told everybody to call people with the mount nigger faggots or something
    im... amazed you dared type that out xD
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

The amount of copium Relapses exudes by yet again mentioning XIV in a thread where no one was talking about it is truly remarkable. How much has this game hurt you my dude? Nobody ever said it was going to be a WoW killer. People were just happy the game is doing well and getting the recognition it deserved. Game is still thriving as it was before so its "15 minutes" arent exactly over.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Fly down to silithus. You can't miss it.
    Miss what? Cenarion hold as abandoned as it has been since vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    This place hasn't changed a bit in 10 years
    Some things never change Visiting MMOC after a long while is like coming home

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I never once said I'm a good person so again...learn what the word irony means. I'm just not a gigantic piece of shit like Asmongold and the trolls that follow him.
    I really don't view Asmongold as a gigantic piece of shit and I'm quite certain I'm not a troll nor his follower. I've watched some of his content and he usually seems to be very grounded and calm with good points about matters.

Could you elaborate your POV?

Can someone explain the ‘what sword?’ reference? Chat went bonkers over it but I have no idea why..
    There are a lot of people who think the Sword in Silithus was never dealt with, so they pretend like Blizzard is just ignoring it. Ion was playing into that meme by saying "what sword?".

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I think in such a family, you are "one of those family members".

Imagine being so jealous of someone's success that you keep trolling a thread which isn't about Asmongold himself at all.

- - - Updated - - -

90% of such comments are also done by the same 3 people, it's clear they're just super jealous for whatever reason.
    Im surprised Fel Plague isnt having a meltdown right now (not gonna read all the pages, kek)

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    The giant sword

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    So basically you've just seen a few 30sec clips on Reddit of "AsMoN BaD" out of literally 1000's of hours of Streaming and assumed that was him in his entirety.
    Eh.. No? I once saw his primary channel, that is where things are from.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Asmongold makes people I find annoying really, really fucking mad.
    That's reason enough to like him
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    I wish they didn't scrub that C'thun revival stuff in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    Asmongold makes people I find annoying really, really fucking mad.
    That's reason enough to like him
    Haha that seems to always be the case doesn’t it? The people who are the most annoying always seem to hate that guy for no reason.

I watched to learn about the expansion. Asmon asked thoughtful questions, Ion for once answered plainly instead of total lawyerspeak.

All in all, great interview, and if you think your opinion of a YouTuber means jack squat to Blizz, you have no idea how marketing, PR and business work.

Michael Jordan grew up in Chicago and has voted Democrat his whole life - but he never talked about it, because "Republicans buy sneakers too."

You don't have to watch Asmon, that's fine. Blizz wants to sell more games, and appealing to the broadest possible base is in their financial interest, and ultimately yours, because if the proof of concept for an engaging expansion not focused on bullcrap to keep you playing because you have to succeeds, we will see more of it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Dismissing criticism of an influencer or a famous person or whatever as "Must be jealousy" says a lot more about how you view that person than the person criticizing them.
    It's more telling about you LMAO.

The fact that neither you nor anyone else whining about Asmongold's existence has actually criticised his style of interview or his content is telling a lot. All people write here is say how much they hate him (because they are too stupid to know what sarcasm or playing a character is) without writing anything that is actually true in any case.

Is an Asmongold inside joke.
    One or even many of his streams he says:

"You know what would be funny? If someone asked Blizzard about the sword and they would be like...WHAT SWORD? Completely ignoring the whole thing even happened in the first place"

And the moment became a reality with Ion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    People expecting that don't know anything about Asmongold. He behaves professionally in interviews and he regularity gets top people on from other mmo projects.
    Also the idea that all he does is a dogshit ass game tirades about wow all the time is false. He always has a ton of good will for wow but the shilloids like to stick to the 2 clips they saw about him.
    Okay, I might've been off base with the term usual, it isn't too frequently that he does it, and it is usually whenever Blizzard has done something out of touch with what the community wants.
    I hope I didn't come across as a mindless " Huuurh Asmongold bad " drone, I am well aware that he isn't just mindlessly shitting on the game for the sake of clicks or whatever it is people say about people who are critical of the direction wow has been going the past two expansions.

Was a great interview...still have no hope fir this expansion or desire to play it.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

people that say that asmon is a troll but gives no examples is the biggest trolls on this forum