Poll: what allied race combo preorder would be better

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    BFA pre-order ARs were Legion races

DF pre-order ARs should be SL races

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcos Voadores View Post

if thats true and aside from dracthyr we have another allied race, what pack would u insta buy ?
    Couldn't vote, as I hold my doubt for any pre-order allied race other than the main race being available in the pre-patch.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

https://i.imgur.com/PJex2cg.png

if thats true and aside from dracthyr we have another allied race, what pack would u insta buy ?
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard said you will be able to play a dracthyr/evoker earlier with the pre-order, so that's your 'allied race'.

And before you say "he said 'allied race', not 'race'" then I will point out that the 4chan'er also said the class name would be invoker, not evoker. So he could have misnamed the 'allied race' as well.

If the Tuskar become an Allied race they might be the one with the preorder bonus but I don't think they're the next allied race we'll be getting. Sadly Blizzard has been making a lot of movement towards the Darkfallen. Hell even that new piece of datamined high elf music is the exact length needed for the allied race intro cinematics you get when you make a new character AND it was added in a build that had a lot of new male/female battle noises. I can't see them going Alliance so Hordies will probably be getting more elves or maybe Callia-esq undead models and some new blood elf tints so people cant play out their dark ranger fantasy. The Tuskar are probably the pandaren model which would leave worgen for the alliance... wonder what they'd pick if they keep their routine of reusing old models.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think none of those. I would wanna at least Kyrian to be playable, but I can only dream. Haha

Ogres have been an iconic Horde race since the very start of the franchise and are the only founding race of either faction that's still unplayable. the Horde campaign in Frozen Throne brought them into the modern Horde and seemed to set them up with Rexxar as their racial leader but then... nothing.
    Tuskaar would be great too

3+ Year Old Account
    always wanted Furbolg and Ogre core race, and Broken Draenei and Alteraci Human allied race
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

If I had to guess what's most likely, tuskarr honestly seem like a strong contender. They'll have distinct male and female models, children, new mounts, and they've been seeded throughout the world in the past few expansions, so they're clearly not bound to Northrend. A few of them wandering into the Alliance and Horde would be pretty cool to see.

I think it'd be fun if everyone gathered here wound up becoming playable someday:

As for what I'd actually want? Honestly, I've grown to like tuskarr a lot, so I'd be fine with them. I championed sethrak very heavily but I have to admit they'd likely be Horde if anything, in which case the Alliance would need a counterpart and I have no idea what that could be.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    BFA pre-order ARs were Legion races

DF pre-order ARs should be SL races
    God, I sincerely hope this isn't the case. The people of the afterlife should stay in the afterlife, as fun as some of them may have been.

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    that's what i meant. that's how i could see em do it. the OP made it seem to me like the race would be exclusive to the pre-order.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Would love Tuskarr but as others have said, its most definitely more elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuskar.

A Mage Tuskar with Glasses is all I want.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm biased and voted sethrak. I think they could easily be DK, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman and Warrior.

However, seeing as they commented on how they updated Tuskarr and the recent datamining of a race intro cinematic around the area of Tirisfal Glades makes me think Sethrak aren't happening.

Anyway, I'll keep the faith strong and Pray 4 Snake.
    Here are some links to their animations.

*no Crytplord Nerubian allied race as a poll option*

Guess I'm not pre-ordering then.

Of the poll options, Naga would add the most to the game.

Now is a better time than any to add Tuskarr. Perfect for a one-off neutral AR.

Don't get excited over the leak. It was then taking the stuff from here that Scaleface said and co-opting extra speculative shit. Right down to getting Evoker wrong.

I am mildly bemused why anyone would want to play as a Tuskarr.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    There are actually 4 issues with ogres:

1.) Ogres are Dumb as hell. Only an Ogre with 2 Heads is somehow capable. This is an big issue since an 1 Headed Ogre does not have the intelligence to do anything than simple Work. But this is not really an necessarity by giving every ogre an visible Trinket out of an Apexis-Crystal
    They aren't, as of Warlords of Draenor.

2.) There is no female Model: before it can be an used race, we would need female Ogres, they simply does not exist (yet). Then blizzard would probably need to update every zones with ogres to add them.
    There are concept arts.
    Many races added didn't have a female model before their addition.

3.) Ogres are too tall. This actually IS a big issue that we already have with tall races as Taurens and Draenei where they actually can get stuck, especially when they using a mount. This would be an even bigger issue with Ogres; yes there are smaller ones, but even they are tall, but most of them are very tall, and some even gigantic.
    They would be the size of Kul Tirans, as Rexxar shows.

4.) Ogres have a quite disporpotional and huge Body Size. This is not a case like Pandaren or Kul'tirans, they have a huge Body, very short legs, a Horn on their head and all in all Ogres rarely wear any armor at all. To refit the armor to ogres is a collosal amount of work, this can't even be compared to any other race they've added so far.
    They could literally use the Kul Tiran skeleton.

People keep pointing out one race as if they don't usually come in sets of two.
    Unless they're doing two neutral races at once, so many of these options don't work without the other, and Darkfallen is just pure Horde fanservice.

I'm on the boat for Naga/Ogres though.

Naga and Ogre as always - but it's probably going to be Tuskar. It's possible that they uprez'd them and such for the next expansion coming out and it just made it to live. This wouldn't be the first time nor last time they do this to a race that could be playable. Even Naga got a up-res and more gear able to be worn on them at one point. Not sure about Ogres though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

that is probably the only bit of that leak that isn't true. Allied Races are a BfA thing, we won't be getting them alongside a new race in DF. how do I know this? because they would've just added them as a race rather than an Allied Race, just like they did with Dracthyr