Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You do realize that therapy is not the alpha and omega here and can't "heal" everything ? I mean, do you have a child ? Do you know what a women go through ?
    Not at the moment but working on it with the Mrs after two consecutive miscarriages, so I have a warped idea of it yes...

And let me tell you the Mrs is as pro life as you can get after experiencing something so horrific.

But that's how life is. You learn via experiences, the shittiest being the best teachers if all.

But I know therapy ain't the best thing In the world but it is better than murder.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Well I do pay for it. Forget about taxes?

They just need to be spent better and wisely.

Maybe take the millions and millions of profit generated by abortions to give such a system a kick start.
    Cause YOU are saying they have to keep it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Someone who graduated summa cum laude should be able to differentiate between their personal religious feelings and actual facts. Just because you somehow put a lump of cells on a pedestal doesn't make it so. Please keep your religion out of other peoples wombs.
    Lol, I am not religious at all. I'm agnostic, borderline atheist

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Cause YOU are saying they have to keep it.
    Right, cuz it's the right thing to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at the moment but working on it with the Mrs after two consecutive miscarriages, so I have a warped idea of it yes...

And let me tell you the Mrs is as pro life as you can get after experiencing something so horrific.

But that's how life is. You learn via experiences, the shittiest being the best teachers if all.

But I know therapy ain't the best thing In the world but it is better than murder.
    Nice that it's working for the both of you. Now maybe don't impose your morals and religions on others because its not your fucking business?

Lol, I am not religious at all. I'm agnistic, borderline atheist
    And yet your silly antiquated ideas are aligned with the radicalized religious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I am not religious at all. I'm agnistic, borderline atheist

- - - Updated - - -

Since your argument is only based on your personal beliefs, i doesn't matter which label you're putting on yourself. It is just your belief you're trying to enforce on others.

Nice that it's working for the both of you. Now maybe don't impose your morals and religions on others because its not your fucking business?
    Again, not religious....

Again, not religious....
    And you don't have any morals either???

Since it is not murder from a legal standpoint and from morals as well.

So do you have any pertinent argument or that's it ?

Since your argument is only based on your personal beliefs, i doesn't matter which label you're putting on yourself. It is just your belief you're trying to enforce on others.
    I mean all of society is based off of someone's personal beliefs right?

Those that are shared across millions.

Issue with abortion is that the left has brainwashed people thinking that it's a right after realizing just how profitable it is.

And with human being humans, they take w/e legal get out of jail card they can get to not face the consequences of their actions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You tell me, I'm advocating for the chance at life for the unborn. That's evil to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I am not religious at all. I'm agnostic, borderline atheist

- - - Updated - - -

Says YOU. I say the right thing is what's best for the life that can support itself.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I mean all of society is based off of someone's personal beliefs right?

Those that are shared across millions.

Issue with abortion is that the left has brainwashed people thinking that it's a right after realizing just how profitable it is.

And with human being humans, they take w/e legal get out of jail card they can get to not face the consequences of their actions
    In my country, even the right is pro abortion. It is not a left right thing.

Since it is not murder from a legal standpoint and from morals as well.

So do you have any pertinent argument or that's it ?
    Fron legal no, from strictly moral of course it is. Let's be real now....

You tell me, I'm advocating for the chance at life for the unborn. That's evil to you?
    You answered a question with another question the point was your belief in the unborn isn't shared by others.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what is it then? Because legally speaking abortion is not murder. So where does this connection come from if it isn't your personal belief.

Just because you don't want to add this label to yourself doesn't change the fact that it is an argument purely based on your personal beliefs which are contradicted by society at large. Maybe you should have listened a bit more to these "librul profs" - could have helped...

In my country, even the right is pro abortion. It is not a left right thing.
    Well we're talking about the US and it definitely is a left thing.

So what is it then? Because legally speaking abortion is not murder. So where does this connection come from if it isn't your personal belief.

Just because you don't want to add this label to yourself doesn't change the fact that it is an argument purely based on your personal beliefs which are contradicted by society at large. Maybe you should have listened a bit more to these "librul profs" - could have helped...
    Think you quoted the wrong poster.

You answered a question with another question the point was your belief in the unborn isn't shared by others.
    It's shared by millions. What are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fron legal no, from strictly moral of course it is. Let's be real now....
    Moral.. no religious.. sure

Well we're talking about the US and it definitely is a left thing.
    Polling and voting shows otherwise, it's a strong belief of Christian fundamentalist which is represented in the right. I mean Kentucky failed to pass anti abortion measures that's a deep red state.