Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can you play it on PC? I might play a bit if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Thanks but no thanks. God knows anything with collectables on mobile is gonna be a monetization nightmare. Not a fan of TD based games anyway.
    a monetization nightmare for you or your kids. a monetization heaven for Blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    The WoW community is seriously cringe af.

Can't have anything goofy without people on twitter and youtube being super akward and negative.
    oh we can ofc. if it’s not that shitty, cost effective, greedy crap, that company is doing again and again.

lmfo holy shit this looks fucking awful. First Overwatch 2 is a disaster. Then they announce ANOTHER god awful looking expansion. And now this garbage fucking mobile game. Blizzard as we once knew it is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Why would it need to have necessary present-day lore to be canon?

Why couldnt it be set during the First War, or War of the Ancients, or Argus or something?
    The timeframe doesn't matter tho. It would be new lore wether or not it was set durign the WotA or the First War or anything else. Something you'd have to play if you want the full experience.

well so much for me hopping they bring wow to moblie like genshin,guess I'm asking too much.... have fun whoever like this

Lootboxes and already on the list of some EU countries? -check.

Marketed heavily towards pre-teens and teens? -check.

At least I don't really have to go full "Blizzard bad" with this, 90% of mobile games do this.

This looks like something I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to play.

They could have made it a cooking simulator and had a better grasp on their audience than this.

The overview trailer was soo cringe, I couldn't watch all of it. Why can't they just present it normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Musty View Post
    The overview trailer was soo cringe, I couldn't watch all of it. Why can't they just present it normally.
    Idk how old you are but it’s pretty easy to see who the target for this is, and it’s not people over 25…

Just like other mobile games it’s target toward kids who grew up with iPads in the house

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    None of which is required. Hell, the biggest engagement right now is Battlegrounds which takes *checks notes* zero investment.
    I think i don't share your opinion on "not required parts" of a game.
    It's nearly normal for mobile games, i understand that - but i was seriously shocked by the high prices in HS.

I don't mind a shop for cosmetics and stuff. Hell, i spent nearly 1500€ for server transfers, race changes etc. over the years.
    I also played warframe, which is basically the king of pay2winfaster games.

But making stuff not available ingame and add a 25€ price tag to it - for a single card - that's somehow shady business for me ... and not good monetization.

When a company adds items to the shop, that specifically targets whales, i start questioning the monetization & intent tbh.

Imagine if all of this time and money was spent in WoW's development instead

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    lmfo holy shit this looks fucking awful. First Overwatch 2 is a disaster. Then they announce ANOTHER god awful looking expansion. And now this garbage fucking mobile game. Blizzard as we once knew it is dead.
    Huh? OW2 is not a disaster at all and this game is beautiful, regardless if you like CoC or not. Stop being a weird troll.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Huh? OW2 is not a disaster at all and this game is beautiful, regardless if you like CoC or not. Stop being a weird troll.
    LMFAO OW2 absolutely is a disaster. They're not launching it with pve and the pvp is almost exactly the same as OW. Also if you think this game is beautiful then I really want know what you're on and where I can get some because it is clearly some really good shit to turn this turd into something beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Like, if they're going to do another game with a game thing, why not actually incorporate Hearthstone and this game into the WoW world?

Like have a big inn where you can go sit down and play hearthstone and this game. Collect optional cards/board pieces from WoW, etc.

You know, actually flesh out the world beyond raiding and M+?

If people don't want to do them, then don't, it's totally optional, but gives people more stuff to do and collect.

Seems so obvious and common sense to me.
    Top notch ideas. That would be super cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love all the "this looks nothing like warcraft"
    When this is literally the warcraft 3 artstyle but uprezzed.

Phew. I was concerned for a while that this would be a game that would complete for my gaming dollars.

Not from the looks of what they've announced so far...

Rest in peace blizz

Shouldve been a cringe counter in that promo video

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    Rest in peace blizz
    More like rip the money from players mobile billions of dollars there About to start making.

Kids already rushing to steal their parent's credit card to buy shitty lootboxes that'll be in this