Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The pricing thing shows that they're willing to sell the game for 30$

What that means is that we shouldn't accept to pay more than 30$ for the base edition

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Um....yes. It's toxic.

If someone berates my lack of skill or knowledge of the game, I will wear that like a badge of honor. While they were wasting their life learning a useless skill like being good in a video game, I went to school, got my Masters, live in a house that is worth (currently) 600k, and is paid off, and make 6 figures.

Yeah. I suck, but at least I didn't waste years of my life learning a useless skill like trying to understand if Arcane is better than Fire.
    its so weird to me that people just come on the internet and fuckin lie all the time for no reason.
    No one believes you
    No one cares if its true, congrats on the house, youre still fuckin ass at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't. I didn't say that. I'm good at the game, and I have a well paying job.
    Yes, I'm sure both of those are true.

Always cheaper, we already pay a monthly fee that is way too much in some markets to play the damn game with no family pricing options either to boot. Stop over-charging for expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    The pricing thing shows that they're willing to sell the game for 30$

What that means is that we shouldn't accept to pay more than 30$ for the base edition
    I agree, anyone who says it should be more is just being a prick 100%. If you make a lot of money you should still be for the lower price since all you do when you pay more is fill some Bobby Kotick fuckers pockets with money they did not earn in any way. The Devs are on salary, they don't get shit extra in most cases, and definitely not any of the sales.

Including gametime in the epic edition seems weird, and pretty crap if you do the 6 month sub thing but hey ho, just glad the mount is not gated into the epic version.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's funny how you believe both of those two situations (being good at games and having higher education/a well-paying job) are somehow mutually exclusive.
    Mutually exclusive for stupid people.

The social contract thing is honestly dumb. This game panders more and more towards children by the day despite the setting. Bear in mind that this is a universe that features genocide, rape, murder, torture, and basically endless slaughter. Somehow being rude to another person in chat is bad in a universe that features those things.

The developers at Blizzard are not serious people and Microsoft wasted their money. They'd rather turn women into fruit than address the actual problems with the game (ie gameplay).