Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No.

If you're lying, it merely exposes who - if anyone - is a TPR.

If you're telling the truth, scum will have already written off Mazer as a loss. Or we'll get some weirdness where someone claims because they think it'll help to frustrate the scum team by making them second guess their night target.
    Well, I mean that should be obvious. No one should be lying to counter claim me. That is just going to spiral into a loss for us.

I'm saying to counter claim me because I know I'm telling the truth. Either a scum would CC (which makes less than 0 sense) or a townie (which also makes less than 0 sense).

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well, I mean that should be obvious. No one should be lying to counter claim me. That is just going to spiral into a loss for us.

I'm saying to counter claim me because I know I'm telling the truth. Either a scum would CC (which makes less than 0 sense) or a townie (which also makes less than 0 sense).
    Obvious? On MMO-C?

Obvious? On MMO-C?
    Lol with this playerbase cereals trolling us now

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Remember, I signed up late. Other people were in and the game was drawn up. I got a vanilla role.

Nobody buy any shit anybody tries to sell about me being something weird and that making it ok for Claws.

Fucking execute him.

And then go look who he was trying to save by going harder.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try to leave with some parting thoughts.

After I go down, you'll need to run off some kills or else you're fucked.

Let's say it's the 7 to 3 ratio.

Lora and me and any good night kill, and you're 4 to 3.

You kill Cereal next, and you're 4 to 2. I'd expect some light scum effort to save him, but they're willing to sacrifice him, because one more night kill makes it 3 to 2, and you have to get it right.

I should read closer, and it's just a vibe, but the Grae and Kray interaction was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    I should read closer, and it's just a vibe, but the Grae and Kray interaction was interesting.
    You said that because it rhymed. Admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually interested in the people not voting on Mazer or trying to cast aspersions on me, tbh.

There would be no reason for me to make that play with 3 scum. Scum would need 2 misyeets and they win. Why bring that number down to two with a misguided play?

- - - Updated - - -

Also take note. This is how you play as caught scum.

Teach me Mazer.

Can i hammer i grow bored

I personally don't care or I wouldn't have put it to L-1.

Vote mazer

I did it bugged out

It is now night.

__Day Two End Votecount:__
    5 - **Mazer** -- Val(p153), Krayzy(p163), Bagel(p166), Cereal(p204), Claws(p209)

Unvoted: Bwon(p184)

New people are incredibly suspicious. Always. The town found Mazer especially suspicious, and so they decided without much fanfare that he must be dealt with. A search of his humble abode after the fact revealed that he was a hardcore pacifist. Dude didn't even own kitchen knives. Oops.

Mazer has been yeeted. He was a townie.

Night two deadline Saturday 5/21 @ 7pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Dawn arrives to more bloodshed

Loaf has been killed. He was the town doctor

Day three deadline Monday 5/23 @ 7pm EST
    With 7 alive majority is 4
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

It goes without saying that Cereal is who we are to lynch during this day phase. With that said, we need to try and figure out who his partner in crime is. I'll go and check for myself in a moment, though did Loaf hint at being a TPR? If not, either it was a lucky guess or the scum team may have an investigation role on their side.

First off, fuck this game. I spent a good portion of the night phase raging.

- - - Updated - - -

Second off, I am the only person who needs to die today. It will put this entire shit to rest and I don't feel like being a distraction with "oh but what if Cereal really is scum111!!"

- - - Updated - - -

It goes without saying that Cereal is who we are to lynch during this day phase. With that said, we need to try and figure out who his partner in crime is. I'll go and check for myself in a moment, though did Loaf hint at being a TPR? If not, either it was a lucky guess or the scum team may have an investigation role on their side.
    This is a waste of time and the fact you aren't even considering anything other than that I could be scum is suspect.

I'm in agreement with Claws. I haven't seen any signs to suggest that this is anything other than a standard game.

My vote can be considered to be on Mazer, though only on the condition that @CerealLord promises to take the hit if he's wrong and doesn't try to talk his way out of a lynch if he then survives the night phase.
    I already said I'd be killing myself to see what I flip. Because I will be confused as all shit.

And agreed. I've said that this was likely a standard game. If I'm dead, I can't discuss anything. I'd rather put out information so yall can see it.
    So much for that!

Though I would not expect anything less than an attempt to poison the water and not so subtly try to work out who is what so that Cereal's partner(s) can work out who best to kill and in which order. With Loaf gone, there is unlikely to be any other mitigation in play.

Thirdly, I am the town cop. However, I either am paranoid (always detects as scum) or I detect opposite of what alignment the person actually is.

I chose myself last night. I showed up as Mafia. I am the only person whose alignment I know so I wanted to confirm my thinking.

So while this may not be a bastard game entirely, it absolutely has this as a bastard mechanic. Fuck all of you for trying to make me seem scummy for considering it could be bastardized WHEN IT IS LITERALLY IN THE RULES AS A POSSIBILITY.

Either way, I need to be killed so the conversation can shift to something else. Unfortunately, that means that with my death and a kill on a townie (since the doctor died), it will either be game over (which I doubt because then this game has literally no balance) at 3/3 or it will be 3/2.

I assume me giving bad results is some form of balance? Idk. I hate it. This is the third game in a row with alignments/investigates changing or hidden. I need an actual basic game.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck remaining town members. Hopefully, you guys can guess the bad guys right tomorrow. I have faith.

I spent a good portion of the night phase raging.
    This is accurate. Cereal is a paranoid cop.

So much for that!

Though I would not expect anything less than an attempt to poison the water and not so subtly try to work out who is what so that Cereal's partner(s) can work out who best to kill and in which order. With Loaf gone, there is unlikely to be any other mitigation in play.
    You act like I am fighting my yeet at all? What kind of agenda are you pushing here? Lol.

Well, that settles that...though I guess this is some sort of 'innocent child' type of situation?