Why are alliance in Brill?

I find it offensive that the Alliance faction is in Brill pretending to care about the Forsaken.

The Alliance created the Forsaken faction purely out of xenophobia. I want to report them all for breaching the social contract and offending this forsaken of many years in the game. My favorite faction holds no place for Alliance scum!~

10+ Year Old Account
    We need to make sure our plant is doing as directed...

Quote Originally Posted by zysis View Post
    I find it offensive that the Alliance faction is in Brill pretending to care about the Forsaken.

The Alliance created the Forsaken faction purely out of xenophobia. I want to report them all for breaching the social contract and offending this forsaken of many years in the game. My favorite faction holds no place for Alliance scum!~
    Garithos did only one thing wrong: He did not destroy enough of the Forsaken.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We need to make sure our plant is doing as directed...
    If I were to predict the flimsy plot; Sylvanas will see a respectable return to the fold when she ousts Calia as the insider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't make pointless threads, especially not ones that espouse griefing type behavior. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead