Season 3 ended too soon

It's well known that in the world of Azeroth, there are many levels of skill within the players.

Creating the hardest raid of all time, with the most nerfed bosses of all time, yet giving over a month less time to clear the content feels like a stab in the back. My current guild is at 27% wiping on Mythic Jailer, progging, but we all know this up coming Tuesday, our entire summers progression goes right down the drain.

In hopes of achieving CE, nerf the boss again! Empower the azerite soaks damage buff , nerf the damage, something!

It's a bummer season 4 will likely kill our mythic guild, and I'm sure we are not alone.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I totally agree. One of the shortest final raid tiers ever, much shorter than CN and SoD yet SotFO was a lot harder. At the very least they should allow CE/AOTC up until DF is released but they probably won’t

Yes, absolutely. Dear Blizzard, from now on please make every raid tier as long as SOO.

Maybe CE isn't for everyone, and maybe if you can't kill the end boss after months, and after numerous nerfs, you just don't deserve it? I mean that includes me, but if getting that achievement is so important for you, maybe instead of blaming Blizzard you need to get better or join a better guild. Not everyone needs to have every achievement. It is supposed to be hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebodile View Post
    It's well known that in the world of Azeroth, there are many levels of skill within the players.

Creating the hardest raid of all time, with the most nerfed bosses of all time, yet giving over a month less time to clear the content feels like a stab in the back. My current guild is at 27% wiping on Mythic Jailer, progging, but we all know this up coming Tuesday, our entire summers progression goes right down the drain.

In hopes of achieving CE, nerf the boss again! Empower the azerite soaks damage buff , nerf the damage, something!

It's a bummer season 4 will likely kill our mythic guild, and I'm sure we are not alone.
    The boss is already a joke compared to his pre-nerf versions. You literally skip the hardest part of the fight now. And you can still do it! I believe in ya =)

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Season last 22 weeks, just like Nighthold. This is what I consider perfect length and I think every single season should be like that (+/- few weeks cause holidays and random events happen).

What is dissapointing for me is that S4 likely will be much, much shorter. Not only we will have less time to finish our goals, but also Blizzard has less time to finish DF - which also create risk repeating delays for future patches.