Poll: Would you like TCG mounts to be sold in Battlenet shop?

Thread: TCG Mounts

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrag View Post
    You buy something you desire, not everything in the market.
    Why desire the tcg mounts?
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Why desire the tcg mounts?
    Why do you care?

Horrendous idea. There’s like 2000 mounts in game, you can survive without a couple

You guys know the Black Market AH still exists right?

All you geezers afraid of things being made available again are afraid of being out-farmed by a kid who just wants to buy the shitty low def mount his dad had.

Meh, most are incredibly dated now, and even at the time they were a bit thrown together.

Speaking of mounts though, there's 36 vicious mounts now - I feel they need an alternative (non-shop) way to get vicious saddles as the grind is pretty mad if you want more than 1-2 of them.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2022-05-27 at 01:05 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

The only thing those mounts have going for them is that they are rare, the only reason OP wants them is because they are rare, OP does not realize he/she wants them because they are rare though.

Example:
    The tree won the popular vote, everyone got a tree. You never see anyone mount the tree. Less than 1% has the magetower book (it was a contender in the same vote as the tree) you see the magetower book all the time.

I know most people in here wouldn't ever admit it and some don't even understand themselves well enough as to why they want something, but something being rare usually makes it valued higher, and if not by you specifically, by many people.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then use your 150m to buy the tcg mounts if it's something you desire. I see different tcg mounts up on the regular auction house all the time, they go for gold cap but who cares when that's only 6% of your gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    The only thing those mounts have going for them is that they are rare, the only reason OP wants them is because they are rare, OP does not realize he/she wants them because they are rare though.

Example:
    The tree won the popular vote, everyone got a tree. You never see anyone mount the tree. Less than 1% has the magetower book (it was a contender in the same vote as the tree) you see the magetower book all the time.

I know most people in here wouldn't ever admit it and some don't even understand themselves well enough as to why they want something, but something being rare usually makes it valued higher, and if not by you specifically, by many people.
    If 2015 dupe shitstorm didn't happen and if Blizzard would erased dupes that time, I would say ''keep it rare'' and I wouln't bother any of you. Hackers/dupers took over %99 of WoW economy in to their hands thanks to the dupes. They are trying to sell same dupes like they were original TCG loot Card Gaming stuff. I'm very pissed to that. If Blizzard would erase your dupes from your accounts and compense you with 30x tokens , would you accept?

If 2015 dupe shitstorm didn't happen and if Blizzard would erased dupes that time, I would say ''keep it rare'' and I wouln't bother any of you. Hackers/dupers took over %99 of WoW economy in to their hands thanks to the dupes. They are trying to sell same dupes like they were original TCG loot Card Gaming stuff. I'm very pissed to that. If Blizzard would erase your dupes from your accounts and compense you with 30x tokens , would you accept?
    First off I don't have any dupes, second, what kind of an argument is that? Rolex won't be sold on the cheap and shouldn't be just because someone made a knockoff and sold it to some other guy.
    I don't get the connection, why do you care about the dupes? you can still get the cards, if you go on any wowmarket discord you can buy a code instead of the actual mount token from someone with a high reputation, that way you won't be scammed.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as I was the original owner of my multiple cards no, I would get 0 tokens and my rare desirable (by you and a lot of the community that doesn't have them) become garbage. You want the mounts because they are rare, there is no other reason. Also I did the research for you, there are over 13 DIFFERENT tcg mounts on the auction house in different servers(including the chicken and rhino mounts), use your money to buy server transfers and buy them if you want them so bad. they aren't even at gold cap.

Why do you care?
    Wow

Slashten
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Wow

Slashten
    He made a post wanting TCG mounts and he can't even state why he wants them. He says he has the money and yet he won't buy them off the ah when there are a ton on it right now. Something tells me he doesn't really have the 150m to spend and that was just a number he pulled out of his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Phob View Post
    He made a post wanting TCG mounts and he can't even state why he wants them. He says he has the money and yet he won't buy them off the ah when there are a ton on it right now. Something tells me he doesn't really have the 150m to spend and that was just a number he pulled out of his ass.
    Are you playing in private server? Do you even play the game? We have only TCG Mounts that is sold in Bmah in our AHs. Btw your language is basicly disgusting. It explains what sort of human being you are very well. It must be really hard for you to argue something in a civilized way.
    Last edited by MrFrag; 2022-05-27 at 03:06 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are you playing in private server? Do you even play the game? We have only TCG Mounts that is sold in Bmah in our AHs.
    I don't even know what you are trying to say? I literally said there ARE TCG mounts in the Auction house on live servers. And you can get any, you just have to find them and IF you have 150m like you say you do YOU can get server transfers and BUY them with YOUR 150m that YOU say YOU have. Just look for them and stop being a twat.
    Btw your language is basicly disgusting. It explains what sort of human being you are very well. It must be really hard for you to argue something in a civilized way.
    Be civilized and tell everyone why you want the rare tcg mounts. Its because of their rarity and you do not have the funds (or luck) to have such rare mounts. Stop trying to beg things into existence because you're unlucky. We can't have a civilized conversation if you aren't willing to answer such easy questions.
    Last edited by Phob; 2022-05-27 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phob View Post
    I don't even know what you are trying to say? I literally said there ARE TCG mounts in the Auction house on live servers. And you can get any, you just have to find them and IF you have 150m like you say you do YOU can get server transfers and BUY them with YOUR 150m that YOU say YOU have. Just look for them and stop being a twat.

Be civilized and tell everyone why you want the rare tcg mounts. Its because of their rarity and you do not have the funds (or luck) to have such rare mounts. Stop trying to beg things into existence because you're unlucky. We can't have a civilized conversation if you aren't willing to answer such easy questions.
    There is a title and title is not me. If it's too hard for you to understand, you should visit a neurologist, check if something is wrong with your brain.
    Last edited by MrFrag; 2022-05-27 at 03:40 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    There is a title and title is not me. If it's too hard for you to understand, you should visit a neurologist, check if something IS wrong with your brain.
    I'll give you your own advise, Go check out a neurologist. You can't answer an easy question, You state you have 150m and have nothing to buy and yet you won't use that 150m to buy the mounts you desire that are well within your budget. There are websites that will tell you what is on any AH but you are too lazy to use them to find what you want. You are too lazy to state the reason for wanting them because if you state that you want them because they are rare your whole argument becomes moot. And if you want them "because they look cool" why stop at TCG mounts Lets just have all of the gladiator mounts come back into the game as an option to buy, you know what lets just make EVERY cool mount buyable on the Bnet store who cares lets give blizzard more money for all the mounts in the game. Its not like currently any bnet bought mount is looked down on or anything. You want the 1% drop rate mount, Nah its not 1% anymore its 20 bucks on the store. You want the Gladiator mount, sure 20 bucks. You want the TCG mount that 1% of the player base got when it was current, sure 20 bucks. That's your argument. You think that cool/rare mounts should just be in the bnet store, you can't stop it at TCG when you open TCG into the bnet store, you have to open every rare mount.

Oh, so this wasn't you typing this then?

What to do with 150m gold? There is nothing left to buy.

And why exactly do you desire TCG mounts that you can easily afford to buy off the Auction Houses?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Mounts and titles should never be made unavailable.

No, they should not be put on the cash shop. Make them available ingame.
    Strongly agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Agreed, but when theyve already been made unavailable and become more prestigious because of shitty FOMO, it'd be an even shittier move to add them bacck without reimbursing the ones who had the original in some way.
    The people who spent a lot of money on secondary markets to get things like those mounts were never given a guarantee that they wouldn't be made available again. Blizzard sold those cards with a reasonable MSRP, so there's no need for them to reimburse anyone if they again make the mounts available for a reasonable price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    It's not about exclusivity. It's about the fact that the items currently have substantial value - as in real life monetary value. Making them available via the shop would have a detrimental impact on that value.

This impacts negatively on anyone who might want to sell one. It also devalues the collection of everyone who had them, and put a significant investment into getting them. .
    Unless these people secured a contract from Blizzard (technically the only people who can reproduce these products), then their "investments" were based purely on speculation. Why are you arguing to keep their gambles safe when Blizzard has absolutely no need to recognize the secondary market activity that has made these items so expensive? You also have to remember that we don't actually own anything associated with our accounts. These people spent a lot of money for something that they don't even own once it's in the game (if they have the physical card with a still valid code then that's different).

Either way, these people gambled, and like with most investments, there was no guarantee that they would (much less should) maintain their value. No one deserves to be reimbursed for their gambling.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    The people who spent a lot of money on secondary markets to get things like those mounts were never given a guarantee that they wouldn't be made available again. Blizzard sold those cards with a reasonable MSRP, so there's no need for them to reimburse anyone if they again make the mounts available for a reasonable price.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless these people secured a contract from Blizzard (technically the only people who can reproduce these products), then their "investments" were based purely on speculation. Why are you arguing to keep their gambles safe when Blizzard has absolutely no need to recognize the secondary market activity that has made these items so expensive? You also have to remember that we don't actually own anything associated with our accounts. These people spent a lot of money for something that they don't even own once it's in the game (if they have the physical card with a still valid code then that's different).

Either way, these people gambled, and like with most investments, there was no guarantee that they would (much less should) maintain their value. No one deserves to be reimbursed for their gambling.
    So you're saying that because someone gambled successfully, and you didn't you should be able to just buy what they gambled for, for a massive decrease in value.