Thank you MMO-Champion

I received my 15 year banner as a member of this website and it caused me to think about the years I've spent here. I don't post often, but I do check the news and the forum almost daily, for 15 years. A lot has changed in my personal life over that time, but MMO Champion has been a reliable way to be entertained and relax. I'm glad this website has withstood the test of time.

While there have certainly been the times where a thread was annoying, for the most part I've enjoyed reading the forums. And for news, there has been no better and more reliable source for WoW related news.

For that, I want to thank MMO-Champion and the crazy community we have. Here's to 15 more!

10+ Year Old Account
    A genuinely wholesome thread!

I think that I'm somewhat in the same boat in visiting this site daily for many years and only occasionally posting. I did login just now to see how old my account was!

Here's hoping MMO Champion sticks around for some more years

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    A genuinely wholesome thread!

I think that I'm somewhat in the same boat in visiting this site daily for many years and only occasionally posting. I did login just now to see how old my account was!

Here's hoping MMO Champion sticks around for some more years

I do miss the like feature, would have used it here

I got basically the same story as you, and keep visiting MMO Champion even when I'm not playing.
    No idea how old my account is though but it should probably be around 15 years too!

Edit: Oof, I only got the 10 year one

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, it is the first one I see.

I too use this website from memorial times, but only created an account some years later.
    That´s sad, would be cool to join your club with the 15 banner

You have been posting 10 per year on average.

Contributing with more posts could be a good goal.

And GG

close to hitting the 10years. I've always liked this website. Even if the forums are not always the most positive place, it has taught me a lot and I've met some great prople here.

And one thing's for sure, the news on this website are managed the right way compared to atrocious sites like icy-veins and wowhead that only care about income and visit figures

Congrats! I'm a newbie here, but I still can see how amazing this community is.

Congrats on getting your 15 year member card

It will be a sad day when this website closes down. Internet forums are an endangered breed and most of the ones still up have gone to crap, and I don't like the nature of reddit and discord.

Many of the subgroups here on MMO-C have died. The mafia group, the Pokemon thread, the anime thread... and most of the video game subforums are borderline dead. Outside of WoW, it feels like the only active conversation is in the general videogames subforum, the cinema/books/TV subforum, and the general off-topic subforum (but I avoid that one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang, I didn't even know there was a 15 year badge. Going to be some time before I get that.

I still check this forum multiple times a day even though I have not played WoW since Legion. I just miss forums damnit! Stupid twitter and dumb discord. I am too old for all this new fangled nonsense!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cayumi View Post
    I got basically the same story as you, and keep visiting MMO Champion even when I'm not playing.
    No idea how old my account is though but it should probably be around 15 years too!

Edit: Oof, I only got the 10 year one
    You are close to 15 years too, October. Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Congrats on getting your 15 year member card

It will be a sad day when this website closes down. Internet forums are an endangered breed and most of the ones still up have gone to crap, and I don't like the nature of reddit and discord.

Many of the subgroups here on MMO-C have died. The mafia group, the Pokemon thread, the anime thread... and most of the video game subforums are borderline dead. Outside of WoW, it feels like the only active conversation is in the general videogames subforum, the cinema/books/TV subforum, and the general off-topic subforum (but I avoid that one).

Hopefully that day is a long way off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just noticed the banner, congrats.
    Death to the Alliance. Death to the Horde. Death to the Living.