Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i doubt it'll ever happen. the felborne are considered traitors by thelysra and her allies

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflight10 View Post
    Nice your post 100% proves that you forum ranters will never get enough until everyone of you fantasy is fulfilled, it's funny how people want things added to their game like that's how gaming is all about lol
    I feel like there's a difference between adding a crapton of new appearances, hairstyles, voices, spell effects, etc.... and simply letting us unlock ones that NPCs are already using. I can't think of a single thing that's already ingame that *shouldn't* be usable by players in some way.

Like Jinyu would take a lot of work to make playable, theyd need new animations and voice lines and an allied race questline and racials and such. But felborne literally just need to have one NPC say "Yeah, I'll join the Horde" as part of a vaguely relevant questline and poof, players should be able to use it.

And there's a difference between "never being satisfied" and "always being excited for new ways to customize our characters".

If customization wasn't what this game was about, we'd all be playing as red lines and green dots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    i doubt it'll ever happen. the felborne are considered traitors by thelysra and her allies
    Allegiances change all the time. Specifically, see Zandalari, Goblins, Mag'Har Orcs, Dark Iron Dwarves, Void Elves...........

It'd be trivially easy to introduce a Felborne who decides fel magic is the best way he can contribute to the Horde as an ally. Blood elves certainly wouldnt mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    But felborne literally just need to have one NPC say "Yeah, I'll join the Horde" as part of a vaguely relevant questline and poof, players should be able to use it.
    Ditto, especially relevant after 9.2.5 where "Darkfallen" are practically that.

Heck, they even slapped that customization for Void Elves, which is almost completely implausible to have that - timelines and events simply don't match. But there we go.

IMO, after that - things like "oh but X can't be Y, when it comes to former faction enemies or corrupted faction members" is quite a funny stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    No thanks... not every customization possible should be allowed.

Especially one such as being empowered/"felsworn" by the Burning Legion. Demon Hunters already take in the power of demons and fel magic... they aren't empowered by it directly by the Burning Legion like all the examples listed.
    That's a stupid take.

Let players have the customizations they want, it makes the game feel more unique
    Just as every class should be available on every race.

It's 2022 and the game has seen far better days, literally anything they can give the players is a win.

Till trolls get beards i dont want to see an elf get anything else ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    Like dark ranger night elves

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    That's a stupid take.

Let players have the customizations they want, it makes the game feel more unique

It's 2022 and the game has seen far better days, literally anything they can give the players is a win.
    Race/class customizations should all be unlockable, definitely not just available from the start though. Goblin druids and forsaken paladins need to be explained ingame as a rarity, not a subfaction like Sunwalkers, yknow?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a stupid take.

What you fail to comprehend just as the other person did, is that it's not about limiting all potential customization options. It's about limiting them. Especially those that do not make sense.

The game already does not fail at customization options and continues to prove Blizzard is open to things that make sense. Oddly enough, you use the argument "makes the game feel more unique" but are in favor of granting access to any customization players want that they see in the game. That's quite opposite of what being "unique" is... if everybody can be everythingthey want, then how does that make it unique?

Bad take from you.

Coming from somebody who has "FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts." in their profile, I can't imagine why you would honestly post what you did in hopes to be taken as a genuine post.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-06-04 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    What you fail to comprehend just as the other person did, is that it's not about limiting all potential customization options. It's about limiting them. Especially those that do not make sense.

The game already does not fail at customization options and continues to prove Blizzard is open to things that make sense. Oddly enough, you use the argument "makes the game feel more unique" but are in favor of granting access to any customization players want that they see in the game. That's quite opposite of what being "unique" is... if everybody can be everythingthey want, then how does that make it unique?

Bad take from you.

Coming from somebody who has "FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts." in their profile, I can't imagine why you would honestly post what you did in hopes to be taken as a genuine post.
    Mad about my signature, are you? Hard to face the facts, yeah?

WoW, even with their newer customization options, are still years behind that of other MMOs, it's literal dogshit as it stands rn, especially from the MMO that used to be the top dog for well over 10 years, they have the money, the developers and the time to do more customizations for the player characters.
    Lore does not come before gameplay as evident by WoW's entire existence.

Explain how undead holy priest, Tauren Rogue and Draenei Rogue makes sense for example, you stated that Blizzard is open for stuff that makes sense, yet they're adding rogue to two races that have hooves, we've had undeads using holy magic ever since classic, that doesn't make any sense either.

Your argument is literally full of holes so it just falls apart, lmfao. What a waste of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Mad about my signature, are you? Hard to face the facts, yeah?
    No, just curious as to why anybody would take you seriously on discussing opinions versus facts with a signature like that. I certainly don't take it seriously.

WoW, even with their newer customization options, are still years behind that of other MMOs, it's literal dogshit as it stands rn, especially from the MMO that used to be the top dog for well over 10 years, they have the money, the developers and the time to do more customizations for the player characters.
    Lore does not come before gameplay as evident by WoW's entire existence.

And yet, your personal opinion aside, that doesn't change Blizzard's mentality on how they implement things into the game when it comes to lore and gameplay.
    You're wrong. Again.

Explain how undead holy priest, Tauren Rogue and Draenei Rogue makes sense for example, you stated that Blizzard is open for stuff that makes sense, yet they're adding rogue to two races that have hooves, we've had undeads using holy magic ever since classic, that doesn't make any sense either.

Ah yes, the "I don't get it" approach where you need somebody else to explain it to you because your brain hurts trying to think about it on your own?

[quoteY]our argument is literally full of holes so it just falls apart, lmfao. What a waste of time[/QUOTE]

Spoken true as somebody who quite literally has nothing to go with other than "game bad" and hopes that nobody will notice that kind of drivel. It's been noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the same as darkfallen night elves.

at least nightborne have warlock if they use a lot of fel magic they should have felborne appearance
    The Darkfallen are working with the two player factions, the Felborne are a enemy that was wiped out. Look...I'd love to play a red Eradar Warlock...but frankly it would make no sense at all and I understand while I'd never see it.

This one I wouldn't expect. But you are really not doing your best making this case either.
    Of the two pictures, one is just gear lol.

I am all for more NPC customizations coming in. In case you aren't aware, you can actually see what these would look like on the wowhead dressing room, and there are some really good ones.
    My top 3 would be the necromancer face for humans, the fel orcs, and the diamond dwarves.

But none of them make sense for playable races to have, so they wont be in. I conceded that I would pay a small fee to play as something that makes no sense in the lore, even if it was only viewable for me or something but I bet most people wouldn't like that either.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The dark ranger skin tone had barley anything to do with the Calia storyline but we got it anyway.

At this point it'd be easier to just make a nightborne themed plotline that unlocks the fel skin hue.

My opinion it should simply be an option to unlock skins via easily explained plot twists:

- Night Elves druid of the flames: Post Ragnaros, some druids of the flame became bringers of necessary destruction to balance creation.
    - Felborne Nightborne, after the legions wake, those still tainted by the fel had nowhere to go, near hunted by Illidari, they eventually accept their role, begging for a second chance, they're given one, just one.
    - Frost Dwarf/Earthen forms, After making contact with their old kin, the Dwarves finally reunite with the earthen and become one clan.
    - Fel-Elf forms for Blood Elves, in the aftermath of the burning legion, the Fel-Elves had nowhere to go, eventually being collected by the Illidari, now they seek to use their deepened connection to fel to annihilate the enemies of the Sin'dorei.
    - Eredar Draenei, after the legions fall and Kil'jaeden's demise, the power struggle lead to several new legion lords taking over, some more inclined to take a new approach to working with mortals, as opposed to against them to destroy their mutual foes.
    - Lightforged Undead, after finding redemption after Sylvanas actions, the Undead now bathe in light granted to them by the Naaru offering them a second chance at returning to a half-life, weather insidious or noble, the schemes of the light have changed the forsaken forever.

Unironically I could think of a thousand reasons why they could add these appearences and given how little blizzard tries to stop people anymore, they might aswell give them with even less lore elaboration.

No.

This shouldn't happen. It doesn't really make any sense at all. The Felborne were Canonically Legion loyalists who worshipped Sargeras. It doesn't make sense for them to do a complete 360° and join the Horde.

The Nightborne don't really deserve any more customization options.