Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you regret googling?

Don't know why I expected anything else but on a Wikipedia article it had penis on it and I clicked on it then an image of one came up.

You regret looking at a penis? Why?

Blue waffles which I regretted google it. Was curious dumb high school kid that time.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Blue waffles which I regretted google it.
    ah yes the classics.

Anything malazan book of the fallen related. It's like the fan base want to ruin the series for you 'xxxxxx book 2 reminder' ....' xxxxx dies book 8 killed by yyyyyyy who ended up winning'

I did it once

5+ Year Old Account
    I sense the presence of this death alike scary looking moderator closing the threat. I bet he is already lurking in the shadows!

When TLOU2 came out last year, I looked up Buck Angel for comparison to Abbey... was scarred for life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    Anything malazan book of the fallen related. It's like the fan base want to ruin the series for you 'xxxxxx book 2 reminder' ....' xxxxx dies book 8 killed by yyyyyyy who ended up winning'

I did it once
    I think that's simply inevitable when you have a story/franchise that runs long enough to have so many different entries, and the series is several years old. People aren't really getting into the series anymore and discussing it online as they go along. Pretty much everyone who is still talking about the series pretty much knows all the spoilers so they're going to talk about it openly. Same with the Star Wars and Star Trek and Lord of the Rings fandoms, and so on. Even the ASOIAF fandom has become that way.

I have to agree the Blue Waffles got me when I was younger.

Hello,
    https://freemiumtemplates.com/google-slides/. You can upload almost any kind of file and folder, such as images, videos, documents, etc. It can also be shared with others on the internet if you need it.
    Last edited by Htryrt5; 2021-12-24 at 03:01 PM.

Regret - mothing. Biggest wtf moment was googling docking.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

15+ Year Old Account
    I regret the fact that the admin's and global mods of this website refuse to ban this obvious data collecting bot after thousands of reports of it making pointless threads, just like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I regret the fact that the admin's and global mods of this website refuse to ban this obvious data collecting bot after thousands of reports of it making pointless threads, just like this one.
    okie dokies
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    When TLOU2 came out last year, I looked up Buck Angel for comparison to Abbey... was scarred for life.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's simply inevitable when you have a story/franchise that runs long enough to have so many different entries, and the series is several years old. People aren't really getting into the series anymore and discussing it online as they go along. Pretty much everyone who is still talking about the series pretty much knows all the spoilers so they're going to talk about it openly. Same with the Star Wars and Star Trek and Lord of the Rings fandoms, and so on. Even the ASOIAF fandom has become that way.
    This. There's a reason why "Snape kills Dumbledore" is a meme.

HOW does this SHIT not get you BANNED, yet I get accused of "blogging" in my short threads?!!!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Journal entry #117 by resident McChickenBrain

You get what you tune into.

You could've atleast shared what you googled to get the thread started but I guess that would've blatantly violated the forum rules?
    Welcome to ignore, I've had enough of these pointless threads.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Degloving Is the moment I stop googling things

I did google "Nothing" but I don't regret googling nothing.