Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patriot Front Nazis Detained on the Way to a Pride Event.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-...ho-pride-event

One cop on the scene arresting the 20+ Nazis said that they were arrested based on tips from their online chats, but the Sheriff said they were arrested based on a concerned citizen that saw people getting into the back of a UHaul truck.

These are the same guys that said if they government interfered, that they would go down swinging. Looks like they really didn't.

Though when they were arrested, they had shields, and facemasks on to hide their identity. I hope every single one of them loses their job, and goes to fucking prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Otherwise it was a nice kick off to Pride month in the PNW. I was at Pride in the Park, we heard nothing about it until later. We just had the usual hate preachers hasslin people on the edges.

1:10 Min gold.
    "Awww they arrested Wild Bill..."
    "Leeeeeewsers!" The diction and intonation was gold.
    PF cowboy daddy gets pulled early on. Cop spilling the beans is around 8min in.

Given the language of previous tweet (which I DONT SUPPORT) here just the video of them getting caught in the U-Haul!

Really shocked the cops did something helpful. Rumors are it was a Federal led task force. They got info from informants on some level.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Shame the police couldn't even get their story straight for an easy win like this.

But even if these guys only end up spending a few hours in jail, it beats the alternative...

15+ Year Old Account
    More white supremacists going to jail and not killing minorities or children.

As it should be.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Otherwise it was a nice kick off to Pride month in the PNW. I was at Pride in the Park, we heard nothing about it until later.
    It’s really weird to think I probably saw someone else from mmo-c there. Sounds like you missed the best part though! Unfortunately there were plenty of other neo nazis that weren’t arrested with their atomwaffen masks. Overall super good turnout for north Idaho.

White supremacists are really the biggest fuckin losers. Them and their rental trucks man, I guess their shield wall couldn't protect them from getting arrested.

10+ Year Old Account
    White supremacists are really the biggest fuckin losers.
    Ya, you'd think people that are so superior could at least not have to rent a truck to get from place to place as a group
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    It’s really weird to think I probably saw someone else from mmo-c there. Sounds like you missed the best part though! Unfortunately there were plenty of other neo nazis that weren’t arrested with their atomwaffen masks. Overall super good turnout for north Idaho.
    We hung out by the stage. The singing and dancing was the best part for us.
    We saw the Atomwaffen boys with their hate sign by the water. Kudos to everyone that took the time to counter-protest and heckle them.

Hoping this means that Spokane Pride will be even better tomorrow. But I have waaaay less faith in Spokane Cops. They probably gonna be mad their friends and relatives got arrested.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Shame the police couldn't even get their story straight for an easy win like this.

But even if these guys only end up spending a few hours in jail, it beats the alternative...
    They are getting charged with attempted inciting a riot, I don't think they will only get a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    We hung out by the stage. The singing and dancing was the best part for us.
    We saw the Atomwaffen boys with their hate sign by the water. Kudos to everyone that took the time to counter-protest and heckle them.

Hoping this means that Spokane Pride will be even better tomorrow. But I have waaaay less faith in Spokane Cops. They probably gonna be mad their friends and relatives got arrested.
    From the sounds of it, of the 33 arrested, they came from almost a dozen states, to Idaho, for some reason, I am sure they have Pride parades that are closer to them.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    They are getting charged with attempted inciting a riot, I don't think they will only get a few hours.
    /shrug
    Being convicted of misdemeanor rioting in Idaho is "up to a year and/or a $5,000" fine. I can't imagine that attempting to riot will be anything more than a slap on the wrist. Like I said, their punishment for this is less important to me than them not having gotten the chance to actually hurt people in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    One cop on the scene arresting the 20+ Nazis
    Current reports put the number at thirty-one.

Also:

Kootenai County Sheriff Bob Norris expressed a similar sentiment, saying that the group needed to be placed in jail for the time being.

A press conference attendee asked Norris: “You talked about overcrowding jails last week — is there enough room for 31 people in your jail?”

“We’ll find the room for these 31,” Norris responded.
    This guy's my fuckin' hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Current reports put the number at thirty-one.

Also:

This guy's my fuckin' hero.
    Yep, the first time I saw it, it was only around 20, they didn't have numbers the first article I saw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the first time I saw it, it was only around 20, they didn't have numbers the first article I saw.
    The standard for articles that are first to report. Five hours is a decent amount of time to count Nazis.

By the way, I think it's hilarious they are wearing masks, because it means they know how much trouble they're in if people find out they're Nazis. Funny how it's the people showing up to wreck a Pride parade who are ashamed of who they are and what they're doing. Maybe they can reflect on that in prison, where they're likely to long comically unnecessarily censored line if they drop the soap.

Rioting charges are more than just a few hours.

/shrug
    Being convicted of misdemeanor rioting in Idaho is "up to a year and/or a $5,000" fine. I can't imagine that attempting to riot will be anything more than a slap on the wrist. Like I said, their punishment for this is less important to me than them not having gotten the chance to actually hurt people in the first place.
    I'm surprised they're misdemeanor charges. The threshold for felony rioting is $500 in damages in idaho. Conspiracy charges are about plans. It's essentially impossible to do less than $500 in damages to anything. Someone's phone breaks? Felony rioting. Dent a car? Felony rioting. Break a window? Felony rioting. Injure a person? Felony rioting.

Most riots aren't planned. They're generally centered around sporting events where individuals aren't part of a larger conspiracy, thus not responsible for other people's actions. When you've got a group of 30+people planning ahead of time, it's now a conspiracy, and they're all responsible for everyone's actions. It's one of those things that beggars belief that 30+ people planning on rioting aren't going to cause $500 in damages as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm surprised they're misdemeanor charges.
    The local police chief said more charges could be filed later. I'm increasingly convinced there is a God and She has a sense of humor, because the police chief who arrested all these Nazis is named Lee White.

No, really, his name is Lee White.

We also know only one of the Nazis was from Idaho, the rest were from 10 other states. They had to import Nazis because they didn't have enough Nazis onhand to take on an entire Pride parade.

Oh, and the truck was apparently full of weapons. Well..."weapons".

Police found riot gear, a smoke grenade, shin guards, and an "operation plan" from the van, all of which made their intentions to riot clear, White said.
    So, say what you wil about American Nazis, they don't seem big on...what's the word...effectiveness. It would take all day to beat someone to death with a shin guard.

Patriot Front is defined as "a white nationalist hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups and extremism in the US.

The group, whose manifesto calls for the formation of a white ethnostate in the US, was formed after the deadly 2017 Virginia rally where an avowed neo-Nazi drove his car into counterprotesters, killing one.
    So, they waited till one of their fellow Nazis murdered a human being, said "shit, we want in on that!" and went with...smoke grenades? These are some lame-ass Nazis. Oh, I'm glad they didn't, for example, run down the crowd with the rented truck killing people, but man, these guys are pathetic. Following the footsteps of a murderer (well they're Nazis, millions of murderers, but one more prominently) and they can't even get arrested for a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    White supremacists are really the biggest fuckin losers.
    Maybe, maybe not, but these guys sure were.

@Breccia

Glad to see there are more charges coming hopefully.

Wondering if the fact they crossed state lines to do this adds charges along with what exactly was in their plans, wondering if using vehicles were part of the plan as a call back to the previous event.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Wondering if the fact they crossed state lines to do this adds charges along with what exactly was in their plans, wondering if using vehicles were part of the plan as a call back to the previous event.
    I'm no expert, but if they planned to injure people then it's a federal felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Glad to hear it. Really worry how far off the chain these shit stains will get if Trump managed to make it back into power again.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

From the sounds of it, of the 33 arrested, they came from almost a dozen states, to Idaho, for some reason, I am sure they have Pride parades that are closer to them.
    I specifically checked and there was at least one Illinois nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I specifically checked and there was at least one Illinois nazi.
    Oh brother, that must have given you a case of the blues.